• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Philadelphia Player Finder

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
anyone in walking/subway distance of center city? I'm an out of practice falcon main looking to get in some matches. I left behind my melee pals when I moved to philly from ohio :/

are there any bi weeklies/monthlies/ anything that go on around here?
I made it out to melee all day a while ago (the first one I think) but got torn up, haha.

Name: Shawn / Afro-Ninja
Melee/Brawl/Both: Melee preferred
Character(s): Mediocre Falcon, some other characters casually
Some info about you: I make flash games
PM me

Velocity

Smash Lord
anyone in walking/subway distance of center city? I'm an out of practice falcon main looking to get in some matches. I left behind my melee pals when I moved to philly from ohio :/

are there any bi weeklies/monthlies/ anything that go on around here?
I made it out to melee all day a while ago (the first one I think) but got torn up, haha.

Name: Shawn / Afro-Ninja
Melee/Brawl/Both: Melee preferred
Character(s): Mediocre Falcon, some other characters casually
Some info about you: I make flash games
PM me
I'm subway and a bus, or one RR from center city, and I have I guess monthlies as of right now at my Apt.

Velocity

Smash Lord
I'd probably be interested... what RR line and when's the next get-together?
R8 towards fox chase, you can come over whenever, next fest is early Sept. I'll announce a date soon waiting to see when other tourneys are taking place or when people start asking for it.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
R8 towards fox chase, you can come over whenever, next fest is early Sept. I'll announce a date soon waiting to see when other tourneys are taking place or when people start asking for it.
If you have a fest in Sept. I'll probably go one of Zodiac's friends.

maximumaaron

Smash Rookie
Melee/Brawl/Both: Both, but my melee is a bit rusty
Character(s): Luigi, Olimar, Yoshi, Falco, Lucario, Toon Link, Captain Falcon/Ganondorf (I'm pretty terrible with those last two, but god damnit, they're fun!)

I play brawl like a Man. That being said, I still slap around the item-fearing technicality-obsessed smashnazi's pretty damn good.

AIM: aflargeFS
email: aflarge@gmail.com

maximumaaron

Smash Rookie
And for the record, my girlfriend lives in Philly, and I'm planning on moving at least closer to philly.. Listen, what I'm saying is I spend a lot of time in Philly, so I'd be more than happy to make some nerdfriends there as well.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Thinking about starting to host tournaments in Delaware, and I was just wondering if there would be enough interest from Philly players. The venues I have in mind are somewhere between 90 min to 2hrs from Philly.

:phone:

Velocity

Smash Lord
Thinking about starting to host tournaments in Delaware, and I was just wondering if there would be enough interest from Philly players. The venues I have in mind are somewhere between 90 min to 2hrs from Philly.

I don't think there's a part of Delaware I can't drive to in under an hour, and if there is I will drive that much faster.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I prob can't make it unless I was driven since I don't have a car yet. : D

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Sup fellas. I just moved to PA, roxborough to be exact. Let me know if you live close n wanna play. Melee or brawl, either is fine.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Sup fellas. I just moved to PA, roxborough to be exact. Let me know if you live close n wanna play. Melee or brawl, either is fine.
You are 26 mins from me. I can't drive but I'm always down to play if you can drive.
1227 Nolen Road abington PA 19001.
I think you live RIGHT next to No Ca$h.

GOTM

Smash Champion
lmao i knew you were gonna laugh too.

and yeah we should. i was talkin to pakman on aim about it the other day as well. i've been so busy recently but i need to find time. best time would be after halloween as i have to do a lot around month end for work

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
lmao i knew you were gonna laugh too.

and yeah we should. i was talkin to pakman on aim about it the other day as well. i've been so busy recently but i need to find time. best time would be after halloween as i have to do a lot around month end for work
Ya I hear ya I've been pretty busy too but have some free time now after halloween will be good. Also I could prob do something this sun if anything is goin on...

randomcombo0

Smash Rookie
Jack age 13 live near blue bell pa not in philly marf main need ditto practice please reply if you can play i know a place to go txt if interested
215-450-3130

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
No cash plays Marth. He in Philly. Ask him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah ok.

Nah. I was at Rom3. (There was only pools)

Edit: I mean, I didn't get out of pools.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha it's ok. But if there was a doc from philly there it might have been special ed.

Top Bottom