• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 3 August 21st Coquitlam BC

Asa

Smash Hero
cute in smash also means good

but since he already said good that would be redundant

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Looks like Alberta's gonna hafta come over and shut this kiddo up pretty soon.

"nobody cares" for all the other placings? Mad disrespect.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If all our good players came, I couldn't see Clouderz getting even second, and maybe 3rd.

Yeah, I be trashing all of BC!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
ohhh nooooooo

not superboom!

D:
Hmhmhmhmhm...hahahah...hahahahah...!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

HAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

lol /end evil

Jake and I go even with our match-ups, and it'd be great to take on an awesome ROB. I'll go through all of you if I hafta.

If Alberta comes,

1.) Superboom
2.) KillLock
3.) Alphicans or Kuraudo

Gunning for the top though like anyone would though. Keep your game up for when we show, BC.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Kuraudo I wanna play my Sonic against you, he's not a proper secondary yet but I'm trying to make him into one and I wanna see how well I'm doing as him <3

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I be trashing all of BC!
You can **** them Main land scrubs all you want, but we all know Defender gonna give us all a good beatin. :]

If Alberta comes,

1.) Terodactyl Yelnants
2.) Defender
3.) Max113
4.) Superboom
5.) KillLock
6.) Alphicans or Kuraudo

Gunning for the top though like anyone would though. Keep your game up for when we show, BC.
Fixed. :]

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Is he like, Super Saiyan or something? Either way, his hair sounds pretty boss. I can respect that.

@ bundtcake

I can help you learn Sonic for sure, man. burningpyre here wants to learn him too and every now and then I've been helping him learn some stuff. Sonic's a legit tourney char. Just be ready for a lot more mindgames and compensating for the lacking killing power. I'll gladly help you out for sure. I'll play my Ike against your Sonic asides dittos, since dittos don't exactly prove too much unless you're using your char against others.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
So you're halfway there. Excellent. LOL

If we face in bracket for whenever Alberta shows up, I'll bust out my Ike for the first game.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
i kinda wanna go to BC during october... probs before midterms start. BC get a massive tourney going and AB will come down (fiji and arsenal maybe dim) dono about killlock, kuraudo and superboom but, i am pretty willing to go for a BC trip this year.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
If Alberta comes,

1.) Superboom
2.) KillLock
3.) Alphicans or Kuraudo or fiji or arsenal or dim or anyone from AB as long as BC doesnt place money lol

but yea im down for a BC trip this year... probs during october before 1st midterms. definitely interested. AB lets get a trip going.

double post fail srry.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
well you listed it as Dan 1st Jack 2nd for sure, and then me maybe 3rd, but possibly anyone else from AB. Which is fine I suppose, just means I gotta dish out the pain even more lol.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
well you listed it as Dan 1st Jack 2nd for sure, and then me maybe 3rd, but possibly anyone else from AB. Which is fine I suppose, just means I gotta dish out the pain even more lol.
o yea srry. i just copy/pasted brandon's post. but i dono.... u and jack just go back and forth. as long as BC doesn't place money i dont really care who gets 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lol sonic is so terrible, hes not even worth talking about!

doesnt killock use marth?
lol marth, this isnt melee guys, c'mon

superboom is the only threat, snake and mk? yea, top tier ftw

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
=]

Jordan, we have some planning to do when I get back.

IMO, BC should see Alphicans as a big threat in addition to Superboom. At least we're familiar with Snake over here. Falco/GaW is gonna make a mess if we aren't ready for it. :dizzy: Also, KillL0ck uses Snake as well as Marth now.

:008:

bundtcake

Smash Ace
GaW is ez
says the guy who can't tech a dthrow <3

=]

Jordan, we have some planning to do when I get back.

IMO, BC should see Alphicans as a big threat in addition to Superboom. At least we're familiar with Snake over here. Falco/GaW is gonna make a mess if we aren't ready for it. :dizzy: Also, KillL0ck uses Snake as well as Marth now.

:008:
Can't say I'm all that afraid of Snake (yay rob) or Falco (yay kirby), and while I don't really play any hard GnW counters, he's much less tricksy if you know how to play safe against him :p

EDIT: Also I remember Jake calling Alphicans the high tier version of me, so Alphicans, wanna have a crew-battle style match with our 5 or so best characters? My mid tiers vs your high tiers :D

bundtcake

Smash Ace
LOL
only noobs tech
except in melee
where it counts
pfffffffffff hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

btw, if you feel confident vs gnw because you beat mine, note that my gnw sucks huge balls and is like the worst gnw out of anybody I know that plays gnw <3

Clouderz

Smash Ace
pfffffffffff hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

btw, if you feel confident vs gnw because you beat mine, note that my gnw sucks huge balls and is like the worst gnw out of anybody I know that plays gnw <3
LOL

i know
its not like alphicans is good or anything so im not worried

ololololol

KillLock

Smash Lord
i don't play marth much anymore unless against jake/good matchup

snake&mk is where it's at

oh and sometimes falco, he's fun.

if the road trip is happening i can't wait, should be fun to play bc

Top Bottom