• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 4 October 16th Coquitlam BC

Asa

Smash Hero
i have a couple friends that are also coming to the tournament that live near me

i'll talk to them and see if they can house 1 person each or w/e

like i said i'll let you know tmrw when i can get a hold of them

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yes Jake, let us join forces. Grand finals will still be AB vs AB+BC team >_>.
Yeah, this is probably the best choice for both of us at this point. No idea how it'll work out, but Yoshi + GaW sounds like a fun team. I think it could work well if we can figure it out.

Man, BC thinks AB sucks, and AB thinks BC sucks. This is gonna be hilarious.
:laugh:

:008:

Metà

Smash Master
Rob if you can't find any other place to stay at, I can make room for you here. Just let me know, go on MSN or whatever.

hopefully my parents are ok with this lol

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I am confirming that i can house people! 100% i checked my schedual next week and i am not working that day!

so yeah i can house aprx. 5 i can comfortable house 5 people (i.e you will either get a bed or a sofa)

but i can house as many people that can fit on my floor =P so yeah.. bring a sleeping bag

add me on msn if you want info Tibia1618@hotmail.com

breez

Smash Ace
I am confirming that i can house people! 100% i checked my schedual next week and i am not working that day!

so yeah i can house aprx. 5 i can comfortable house 5 people (i.e you will either get a bed or a sofa)

but i can house as many people that can fit on my floor =P so yeah.. bring a sleeping bag

**** you star***gle

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Fantastic! =D Get @ this guys.

**** you star***gle
shut the **** up you traitorous ****ing swine

Clouderz

Smash Ace
loL@blue yoshi posting a video of wifi matches with ally playing no-names...

you fail

bundtcake

Smash Ace
Well... mods have a "show hidden text" feature that we can use to un-asterisk asterisked text. We use this to help us in delivering bans and such.

Thanks for revealing your password to me!
npnp blue yoshi, you're a mod and therefore I trust you

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK *****

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting super excited for this. I'm actually thinking of cutting back on SC2 to practice my spacing game proper, son!

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
The AB carpool has been confirmed. These are the people who are known to be attending:

1. Superboom
2. KillL0ck
3. Fiji
4. Arsenal
5. Kuraudo
6. Burningpyre
7. Diminisht
+
8. Alphicans (flying in)

There are a couple others that are supposedly considering flying in or something as well, but these are the 8 that are coming for sure.

Hype!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
And by out of a partner, I mean teaming with someone from BC. Namely you. lol If DevilWillCry can make it though, he and I are teaming.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
okie, if your parents or something need to talk to me or my parents i can give you my numbre over msn or something

Asa

Smash Hero
ya it'd be best if the islanders went with starwaffle, then i could just house the golden boys

SKidd

Smash Master
HNG, I would give you money, but I know money can't buy you love.

Top Bottom