• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix 4 October 16th Coquitlam BC

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Vids or it didn't happen--owait. There are vids. It did happen. I seen them. Alberta bringin' the heat. :)

bundt, much love to you and your skillz. Just throwing the gauntlet down where it counts for your neighbourhood Albertans.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Final Alberta Roster

• SuPeRbOoM
• Alphicans
• KillL0ck
• Kuraudo
• Diminisht
• Burningpyre
• Fiji
• Arsenal
• DevilWillCry

We are all confirmed and ready to go. DevilWillCry has housing with the rest of us at LFL's, and I'll be teaming with him.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Hng you have no partner, team with me. We will do good I swear. >>

Edit: Also, I propose an MM to Arsenal, His Zelda vs my Sheik/Zelda mix-up. Hype. (Was KillLock's idea.)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
A lot of hyped money matches and hopes for fights coming up. :D

I have a MM with Asa for $5.

My Sonic and Ike vs. his Wario and Olimar. Regular CP'ing of chars allowed and stuff.

Adam's got a MM with Tero, Ganon vs. Ike.

Who wants some MM's with me? Or do you just wanna throw down when we start this? :D

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Hng you have no partner, team with me. We will do good I swear. >>

Edit: Also, I propose an MM to Arsenal, His Zelda vs my Sheik/Zelda mix-up. Hype. (Was KillLock's idea.)
I'd be rather off better teaming with Lvl.9 Weegee. Kidding xD

Sure, Let's team. If we don't get money, I'm gonna rage. Also, bring your Xbox.

Metà

Smash Master
A lot of hyped money matches and hopes for fights coming up. :D

I have a MM with Asa for $5.

My Sonic and Ike vs. his Wario and Olimar. Regular CP'ing of chars allowed and stuff.

Adam's got a MM with Tero, Ganon vs. Ike.

Who wants some MM's with me? Or do you just wanna throw down when we start this? :D
we're still doing our melee zelda vs ganon match right?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ah! Thanks for reminding me, Evan. Yeah I'm still down.

DevilWillCry was talking with Tero and they have a money match for this. I'm guessing that means that Tero is coming.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
Please bring your wii's! I can't stress this enough. I think we will have around 12 good tvs for the tournament, but that doesn't mean anything if we don't have wiis for them. PLEASE bring yours if you can!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You will have mine. My Wii will have hacks on it.

Team colors will not be messed with save for the very rare exceptions such as Green Sonic being Scourge and red team being Shadow, things like that (people have had color johns because of Sonic looking like the other team's color because he's still blue, so this is fair). Non-team colors will have hacks. Nothing vertex'd to change hitboxes.

As for stages, no mindbending/game-altering stages either.

As well? Music. Pleeenty of that.

Either way, you have a Wii. Don't ***** if you don't like hacks because what I'm bringing is reasonable compared to the more extreme copies of Brawl I've seen out there.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'll bring melee and 64 for the TV's that don't have brawl playing on them. HAHAHA!!!

Ok fine, I'll bring my wii.

for melee

edit (in response to Kuraudo, but to everyone): I refuse to play a tournament match with hacked brawl (exception being infinite replay). So... I will not play a tournament match on a brawl game with stage texture hacks, character texture hacks, or music texture hacks. Texture hacks (stage and character) do throw me off. And on some stages, I need the music to know exactly what is happening on the stage, or where we are on the stage (e.g. rainbow cruise, brinstar). Also, music hacks can be distracting.

Sorry, but I will not play on it, and I believe I have the right to play on a non-hacked wii, even if my opponent wants to use his textures.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'll bring melee and 64 for the TV's that don't have brawl playing on them. HAHAHA!!!

Ok fine, I'll bring my wii.

for melee

edit (in response to Kuraudo, but to everyone): I refuse to play a tournament match with hacked brawl (exception being infinite replay). So... I will not play a tournament match on a brawl game with stage texture hacks, character texture hacks, or music texture hacks. Texture hacks (stage and character) do throw me off. And on some stages, I need the music to know exactly what is happening on the stage, or where we are on the stage (e.g. rainbow cruise, brinstar). Also, music hacks can be distracting.

Sorry, but I will not play on it, and I believe I have the right to play on a non-hacked wii, even if my opponent wants to use his textures.
All valid points. I forgot to add, in my post, that if you have a problem with what I have, then simply don't play on my copy. I won't even argue this. Don't want to. XD

You don't have to apologize. I'm just telling it how it is.

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
I'll bring my Wii as well. At this point I don't see anything that'll prevent me from coming.

Er. Nevermind, since doubles is earlier I'll stay most of the day. I may leave early after singles finish, though. :p

Asa

Smash Hero
It's been stated before that all hacked wiis can have their sd cards removed after being turned on, so if you would not like to play on a wii with textures (all of them will have infinite replay still) just take out the sd card

also brining my wii

and cheeszeman will bring his

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah I'm perfectly fine with the SD card being removed if a problem arises. Those that don't have problems with it though, enjoy! When the card is removed, infinite replay stays so that's good.

Top Bottom