• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 5

Captain L

Smash Champion
yeah I'm totally up for teams Alph.

Oh apparently your PM to me a while ago that I thought I responded to, I actually never did. It was basically saying yeah I'll do it. Also something about 'we got this'.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Where does Asa live? I am gonna need to know this stuff now lol. Like where to fly.
Asa lives on campus at UBC, which is pretty close to the YVR airport. That's probably where you'd want to fly in to this time; If LFL houses anybody this time, it would probably be a carpool from the states since Abbotsford is right next to the US border. Everybody else who would be housing people will be in the Vancouver area, so you'll most likely be flying in to YVR.

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hmm alright. Asa, how would I get to your place? Public transportation, or do you got a car? I am assuming no because you live on campus.

Asa

Smash Hero
hmm

i don't go to ubc anymore

so i'll be at tpagne's/cheeszeman's place until i find an apartment

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
I dont need housing, Me and Marie are going to stay in a hotel. that's right beside the venue, Robert and trevor, if you wanna stay with us, that shouldnt be a problem, and we could just split the hotel, its literally 1 min from the venue. It shouldn't cost to much if we split it 3 ways, me and marie paying more since we come as a pair. and the bus route to the hotel is REALLY easy only 3 bus's we gotta get on, only 2 hours on bus's so just let me know. thats from horseshoe bay, so you would have to drive to naniamo? unless the Victoria ferry also goes to horseshoe bay. And you would get to sleep on a nice soft bed instead of a floor.

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
I dont need housing, Me and Marie are going to stay in a hotel. that's right beside the venue, Robert and trevor, if you wanna stay with us, that shouldnt be a problem, and we could just split the hotel, its literally 1 min from the venue. It shouldn't cost to much if we split it 3 ways, me and marie paying more since we come as a pair. and the bus route to the hotel is REALLY easy only 3 bus's we gotta get on, only 2 hours on bus's so just let me know. thats from horseshoe bay, so you would have to drive to naniamo? unless the Victoria ferry also goes to horseshoe bay. And you would get to sleep on a nice soft bed instead of a floor.
that sounds pretty epic, whats the approx cost if we all split it?

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
Nevermind sorry trevor, just talked to marie and found out we are staying with a friend of hers in port coquitlam so you need to find housing.... lol sorry about that. maybe next time =D

breez

Smash Ace
As many people as needed can stay at my place - I just don't have a ride :/

I was hoping to catch one in with LFL.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
hey guys....so u may put as confirmed for this tourney as i promised i will come, hopefully Eric does as well....DUO DE LA HISTORIA!! XD i havnt played in a good while tho so looking to get in some practice is there any smashfest going on soon?? well lemme know ill be down for coming to one this weekend

Asa

Smash Hero
vincent, you know you can always host smashfests and we will come to you, right? :p

cheeszeman was interested in hosting a smashfest as well. it would probably be next weekend, since I won't be available this weekend because of the gameclucks tournament

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
well thing is i moved, im not by metrotown anymore....i now live by the BCIT in burnaby...and i only have 1 TV if you guys dont mind coming down by all means...im cool with it up to you ;) also i dont have a wii

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I'll stay at your place StarWaffle. Being that my controller is there anyways. >>
I dunno if Robert and Trevor wanna do that too, it'd be exactly like last time, except replacing Max with Trevor.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
Well the likelihood or oregon just dropped substantially. Eggz wants a tourney in portland on that date and Gage is sponsoring it, so everyone's just going to want to say home. I couldn't find anyone who had a passport anyway though. At least not anyone who played brawl. What is wrong with my state? lol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
hey guys....so u may put as confirmed for this tourney as i promised i will come, hopefully Eric does as well....DUO DE LA HISTORIA!! XD i havnt played in a good while tho so looking to get in some practice is there any smashfest going on soon?? well lemme know ill be down for coming to one this weekend
Awesome. =] As Bryan said though, this weekend won't work for some of us, but it would be great to play again. ^.^

Well the likelihood or oregon just dropped substantially. Eggz wants a tourney in portland on that date and Gage is sponsoring it, so everyone's just going to want to say home. I couldn't find anyone who had a passport anyway though. At least not anyone who played brawl. What is wrong with my state? lol
Significantly less awesome. I'm really disappointed by the lack of support we've been getting from certain people from the states, and I'm surprised at Eggz in particular since he posted here asking for Brawl tournaments in BC he could take money from before I even posted the blog on AiB about this tournament. -.-* Thanks for all the effort you've put into getting something together though. Even though it doesn't seem to be working out for OR this time, it's great knowing that there are people like you who have been pushing to make the trip happen. =]

:005:

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
I already was talking about this, I'ma stay at StarWaffles, and I asked if you and Trevor wanted to do that too, and do pretty much what we did last time.

Asa

Smash Hero
starwaffle can provide housing

cheeszeman can also provide housing

for the islanders, going with starwaffle is your best bet. for WA/OR, i suggest staying at breez's

Captain L

Smash Champion
Pikachu vs Falco. GO!

*Pikachu mashes left on D-pad for 4 minutes straight*

*Pikachu mashes left on D-pad while Falco mashes b while facing Pikachu for remaining 4 minutes*
This post confuses me.
Is it talking about a gamecube controller where he would be taunting, or wiichuck where left on the dpad is chaingrabbing? Also down taunt is the one that ducks under lasers.

Karupin

Smash Journeyman
This post confuses me.
Is it talking about a gamecube controller where he would be taunting, or wiichuck where left on the dpad is chaingrabbing? Also down taunt is the one that ducks under lasers.
*facepalm*
step 1: play as pika and falco on fd
step 2: mash b as falco, left taunt as pika
step 3: ???
step 4: profit

Top Bottom