• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 6 (Important Venue Change! Details inside)

Drake12

Smash Ace
it's simple

you and two friends play marth. go for style. spikes and ****. if you can get 2v1 combos, do it (usually whoever is in the middle gets *****).

-fin
Sounds like fun on a bun :D It's just for shiggles is it not? No money involved I assume.

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Put me as confirmed for this, im gonna come....im gonna need some training so whos up for some smashfests add me on msn latinvpa@hotmail.com n let me know when n where...im gonna get back into the brawl scene before I leave in December...

Asa

Smash Hero
dude

we'll totally find housing for you guys :)

carpool from WA would probably be:
junk
nerd
busy
dmac
filip

?

Arcansi

Smash Champion
GrapE, we've confirmed housing w/ Andy, correct?

Also, what's your preferred method of communication? I wanna get routes and stuff down pat so I know what's going on and can plan accordingly.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
omigosh washington you should definitely come

i think at this rate i will actually bother to practice before the tournament in order to not be rusty

Drake12

Smash Ace
Holy CRAP this is getting awesome. =D

Most likely Breez.

:005:
You ever get a turnout as big as you're starting to expect?
I'll probably ask for some contact information or something down the road when we get closer to the date. Doesn't actually matter at the moment.

∫unk

Smash Master
i have to figure out who can go but once i do i'll let you guys know.

could there be time for a side event? i don't really have anything in mind but they're always fun to enter.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
With a washington carpool semi-confirmed I am definitely wanting to come to this. Maybe you guys can look into booking university rooms?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I've been meaning to look into alternate housing arrangements for OoP players, but I've been really busy/sleep deprived lately. Assuming I don't get called in to work again tomorrow, I will try to dig up the best options for anybody who can't find housing. Of course, any hotels/other places that cost $$$ will be treated as a plan B; we are going to try and make sure that as many of our visitors as possible have the option of free housing.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I meant more like a new venue for the tournament so we aren't hindered by time/can do a two day tournament if needed.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wouldn't mind a two-day tourney just to prolong the hype and keep it going longer. Also, I'm down for Duelist.

And I'll only be down for P:M if Charizard is selectable.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I meant more like a new venue for the tournament so we aren't hindered by time/can do a two day tournament if needed.
I'll look into that as well. The thing is though, if we move the tournament to SFU, set-ups become an issue, and parking is pretty pricey there. :x

I'm tellin ya'll right now, I NEED Free housiing to come to this. Flying from EC... spendin more $ that anyone else to reach lol, even with help.
We'll make sure you're taken care of. =]

∫unk

Smash Master
well, i didn't know about tp socal but i said i was going to go to this one so i will :) also it's a lot shorter of a drive (3 hours vs 20 hours)

time constraints are :/ i think people are going to want to play friendlies and mm's. i know i'm going to. how many setups could fit in the room?

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
I helped set up last year, if I remember right we had 9-12 tvs set up, most only for brawl (and friendlies when it allowed), few were on melee or w/e though. space wise it was pretty cramped though

:phone:

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'd rather do crews than duelist, but it looks like there's a lot of support for duelist already. It's also a more inclusive event I guess.

Oh man Washington, AB, and Tin Man? I'd better practice :bee:

also I'd say like 45/50 is as much as home video can hold

Top Bottom