• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 - IMPULSE Circuit - Ft. Felix, Alphicans, KillLock, Asa...

Captain L

Smash Champion
I'd be quite okay if Saturday was the event and Sunday was side events/smashfest

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
It would be Sonic vs. DK, no switching, haha. If you wanna play my IC's, then sure, but they're no Vinnie, lol.

Attila the Hun

Smash Ace
NNID
Aedrenaline
3DS FC
2208-4906-7922
@Asa

Was just finishing an assignment. Iunno, you really want to? It's laggy as fuuuuu, lol.

I'll hit ya up tomorrow sometime, I don't have school. :3

Captain L

Smash Champion
Skidd I can't legally drive you to phoenix 7 cause I'm driving Caiden :/

but come to the next monthly on sat!

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
put him in a car-seat and claim his as your own

but yeah monthly sat be there

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
But I'd rather not spent the extra money for transit, and I oh so enjoy Landon and mines small road trips together.
So I'd rather go with Landon. But if there is no other solution, I'll take transit.

Asa

Smash Hero
skidd could probably squeeze in with teh albertans since they're staying iwth you

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Trust me. I'll make it happen. The more I fight you the more I'll figure it out.

Look at Marth and Snake. Before fighting Jack constantly, i'd get flat-out destroyed and didn't know what to do. Same goes for Meta Knight. Give me time, Luke.

I figured out Pikachu thanks to you and Mark, I can handle Falco and Game & Watch, and I'll find my way around Ice Climbers too.

Top Bottom