• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl 7 Results - IMPULSE Qualifier - Burnaby, BC - Check OP for Videos!

Asa

Smash Hero
You see I totally would but I probably won't even have a Snake in a couple months, 100% ICs.

Plus I don't have the funds, totally down for 5$ though + some other mms at P8.

You will have to forgive me if I don't share your opinion on the MU, before entering brawl this was my most played mu : p

Edit: BC has the most techskill.

We got nana locks

We got laser locks

We got quick attack locks

We got bair locks (ft. 1337snipes)

We got tire locks

We got all the locks
olimar fsmash locks too ;)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Ya ok, why would we go to AB, all it is is farmland :troll:

Naw I'd love to go to a tourney assuming carpool/housing/no school.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
alberta has a varied landscape, Edmonton has a bunch of farmland though. if you came it would be legit

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
-H- exists?!?

Felix came...And he *****.

:018:
I HAVE DISGRACED THE WAY OF THE WOFL, BUT I SHALL REDEEM MYSELF JOE.

--

Now onto the shoutouts! This is obviously new to me, so forgive me if I might sound repetitive or redundant at any point.

1: Felix ($192.50) - Congrats on winning. In case you or anyone here's wondering I was the brown dude with the white jacket and jeans sporting the Leonidas style beard(or so some people tell me :yeahboi:). I'm bummed I never had the chance to play you or talk to you.

2: KillLock ($87.50) - That Marth! It was a pleasure meeting you and was also nice talking to you in general. You're real chill and I wish we could have played in some capacity, be they friendlies or within the bracket itself. Good stuff taking a set off of Felix. As far as playing you again is concerned, well I guess there's still Wi-Fi ;/! I REALLY hope to see you(and play you) at the next Phoenix!

3: Alphicans ($52.50) - Nice to meet you as well; another guy I really wanted to play with in some capacity. Good stuff in beating Asa with GnW. I had always thought that was a horrible matchup for GnW. I hope we can meet again(and play again) at the next Phoenix.

4: Big D ($17.50) - Damn you're tall! Lol, it was really cool meeting you and talking to you, and I gotta say, I saw some earlier uploads of your IC's to realize how much you've improved in the span of a few months. You can be a real threat! Really fun friendlies and fun set vs you and Blue Yoshi in dubz. RC so lame xD I wish I could have gotten more games in against you to get a feel of the IC's matchup since I was falling for the desync tricks. Hope to play you again next time around.

5: Asa ($10) - FINALLY met you! Major shoutouts to you for initially introducing me to this community man, I really appreciate it. Here I was thinking that BC didn't even have a scene and some 9 months ago you tell me otherwise. You're a chill guy and I wish you lived in BC; your presence adds a lot to this scene over here from what I've observed. Your MM's vs Big D and Captain L were really hype and I really enjoyed our friendlies. Dw, I'll adjust to Olimar offline and take my word for it when I say that I'll try to start putting in work over here! Hope to see you at the next Phoenix and I shall make more of an effort of attending the monthlies.

5: Captain L ($10) - It was great to meet you. Your Pikachu is really good and once again wish I could have played you a bit more in our friendlies(you only used Pika last game before we had to get off the TV in preparation for singles). Special shoutouts to Wiimote + Nunchuk as well.

7: Firefly - Sounds repetitive but nice to meet you. General shoutouts for your helping in facilitating the event and again I wish I had a chance to play you. Good stuff placing 7th(I didn't watch any of your matches but I hope you went mainly Yoshi ;P). You were right though, I should have attended the monthly prior, to get a feel of the offline atmosphere. Sucks for us that you'll be gone for a while.

7: Drake - You're a really chill guy and you have a great ROB. Don't worry I'm not discouraged about the way I did, I'm actually more confident in where I stand and what I can do to polish up(wifi scrub learning to powershield.). Sorry for rejecting your offer to MM me, I actually felt a bit guilty about that since I only had around 20-25 bucks. I wanted to friendly you but oh well. Oh yeah, I also had loads of fun in my dubz set vs you and Atilla; Frigate sure messed me up near the end there :( but really gg's!

9: Frio - Never really met you, but I heard good things about your Pika/Oli. Sucks we didn't play :(

9: Attila - Nice to meet someone from the NS! Fun dubz set, I wanted to friendly you but alas never had the chance to. Hope to see you coming out to another Phoenix.

9: DTP - I don't believe we met, and for that I apologize. To make matters worse I don't even know if you're from AB or if you're local - seriously sorry about that. Hope we'll get acquainted at the next monthly/Phoenix D:

9: Kuraudo - Great Sonic man. Our set was really close (I was really flustered game 1 since I don't have much experience in this matchup)and I'm still salty (at myself! ;D) at how I messed up near the end. I am looking forward to getting back at ya next time around though. Also, good stuff beating Breez in that MM.

13: Applebloom (SuPeRbOoM) - Good stuff winning dubz and nice commentary lol.

13: Bundtcake - Wow I forgot there's a 3rd ROB main in BC; and I completely forgot about trying to meet you. Darnitdarnitdarnit, next time I hope D:

13: Lime - Fun friendlies(albeit 2 brief games) we had. I like your use of Wario's bite because you read my shields on several occasions. I look forward to seeing you at the next Phoenix!

13: Fiji - The only other seemingly brown guy at Phoenix(lmao). Fun games in pools, albeit extremely close and nice meeting you. I'll try not to be as free come next Phoenix.

17: Blue Yoshi - Nice to meet you dude, and hope your personal issues get worked out. Aside from that I really messed up badly when I played you in pools. I'm actually legitimately salty over that one set above all others lol. I'll have my revenge ;)

17: Brningpyre - Nice to meet you. Thanks for the compliments on the beard xD

17: Busy - Didn't get to meet you. Hope to do so next Phoenix :)

17: Breez - Your MM vs Arcansi was hilarious. Congratz on winning lol.

17: Irisz - I don't believe we met.

17: Jason - You're a hilarious dude. Those side bets you were taking during the MM's were pure lolz and you seem like a chill dude. Still don't get that obsession with K pop xD I'm mad at myself for pulling a 'Sinister SD' when I was winning in our match in bracket. I'ma get back at you fasho!

17: Arcansi -
17: -H- - Never played you and don't remember you, sorry.
Let me refresh your memory lolol: I was the Wolf that was bodying you in friendlies after my randoms were losing to you. Also, you were my first offline game at a tourney, so I actually remember you. You also asked me for tips on how to approach Wolf before your MM vs Sin but I was just like 'lolglhf'. Your MM's were funny and I'm still shocked you beat Sinister. Your Pit should really mix its approaches and whatnot up a lot more.

17: -H- Next time Wifi scrub. You'll redeem yourself in the future. Also, powershielding.

Kantrip ($10) - Gg's in pools and in our dubz set and good stuff in amateur bracket.

Sinister - Cool to finally get to meet you; you're a chill dude and fun friendlies even though they were short lived. I can say that your Wolf has the most flash but my man, I'm disappointed that you choked vs Arcansi. You got him next time tho.

Crisis - We never really met. Hope to play you at a monthly.

NeeBee - Fun friendlies. Man you're quiet. Your Marth has plenty of potential.

SKidd - Nice to meet you. You look older than the average 11-12 year old lmao. Fun dubz set vs you and Kantrip. Swag Mario too.

Aleate - You're a really nice guy and once again, sounds redundant but it was really nice to meet you. No worries about not being able to help when I had a question,
I can understand. Thanks for the friendlies, I really enjoyed them. Your Peach has like LOTS of potential. Picking her up WILL NOT make you a tier ***** since she's only mid. My only tidbit of advice to you would be to use Peaches turnips a lot more.

Scorch - We never met at all but I watched some of your games. Your Mario is legit.

ganonlink - Another name I'm just completely unfamiliar with >_> Sorry yo.

Junk: Yo, it was nice teaming with you. Sorry for my lack of experience in dubz but I have to say, considering it was a last minute thing we were pretty legit and in hindsight we could have definitely made it much farther. Hope to see you around at the next Phoenix event. Don't worry about not being vocal enough about CP's. I WAS after all the Wofl who SD'ed on Frigate when we had the advantage game 3 vs Attila/Drake. But in all seriousness I had lots of fun teaming with you. Maybe we can do it again sometime :)

--

Sorry if I missed anyone else in the shoutouts, and lastly I'd like to apologize if I might have been too quiet in general. I will make an effort to come out more often because I feel like I have something to prove to myself, and playing offline as a whole is obviously a far more exciting experience then WiFi. But most importantly it was truly a great pleasure meeting all those who I had a chance to meet and my only regret is not having played enough people(and SD'ing vs you Jason :yeahboi:).

Arcansi

Smash Champion
17: Arcansi -

Let me refresh your memory lolol: I was the Wolf that was bodying you in friendlies after my randoms were losing to you. Also, you were my first offline game at a tourney, so I actually remember you. You also asked me for tips on how to approach Wolf before your MM vs Sin but I was just like 'lolglhf'. Your MM's were funny and I'm still shocked you beat Sinister. Your Pit should really mix its approaches and whatnot up a lot more.
Oh ok. I don't remember you bodying me but you prolly did. IMO I just need that offline experience. Beating people with the stuff I do doesn't help me get better.

Drake12

Smash Ace
All I see in this thread is Arcansi complaining about matchups during his bracket, which is ********.
Complaining about bad matchups that don't exist.

7: Drake - You're a really chill guy and you have a great ROB. Don't worry I'm not discouraged about the way I did, I'm actually more confident in where I stand and what I can do to polish up(wifi scrub learning to powershield.). Sorry for rejecting your offer to MM me, I actually felt a bit guilty about that since I only had around 20-25 bucks. I wanted to friendly you but oh well. Oh yeah, I also had loads of fun in my dubz set vs you and Atilla; Frigate sure messed me up near the end there :( but really gg's!
I was glad to make ya feel any more comfortable in the new setting. I remember my first and it's always good to have a friendly face.
Better be outgoing and ask around to friendly, it gives great matchup experience. I would've loved to friendly you for sure! It's all good if you didn't wanna MM, everyones entitled to that and it can be intimidating.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
H. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed our match. I wasn't sleeping on you with how badly I wanted to continue to advance within the tournament, but you really lit a fire under me after the first match. Going from a close 3-stock, to a 2-stock...and I think it was a 1-stock match? I forget.

Your adaptability and potential is really awesome. I had nothing but good things to say about you with everybody in Alberta. No doubt in my mind that if you keep up the way you do, it won't be so easy for me to beat you. I still plan on pulling out the win of course, but we'll have a great time no matter what happens. Respect! Shame we couldn't talk more. For its first offline showing? Your Wolf is legit.

Guess that's one shoutout down before I write up my big one... lol

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
H. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed our match. I wasn't sleeping on you with how badly I wanted to continue to advance within the tournament, but you really lit a fire under me after the first match. Going from a close 3-stock, to a 2-stock...and I think it was a 1-stock match? I forget.

Your adaptability and potential is really awesome. I had nothing but good things to say about you with everybody in Alberta. No doubt in my mind that if you keep up the way you do, it won't be so easy for me to beat you. I still plan on pulling out the win of course, but we'll have a great time no matter what happens. Respect! Shame we couldn't talk more. For its first offline showing? Your Wolf is legit.

Guess that's one shoutout down before I write up my big one... lol
I really appreciate the compliments there, real talk and likewise. Only makes me look even more forward to AB's next showing and playing you again in the future.

Edit: Game 1, you almost 3 stocked me but I made a comeback and lost, game 2 I won(was it a JV 2 stock on my end? Can't seem to recall) and game 3 you made the comeback and ultimately pulled a win lol. Last game was definitely the closest one though. Sorry if I made any mistakes in my recollection there.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You bet. Try hard and keep fighting the good fight. My next step is Japan where I plan on making a big impact, and next time we have a match we'll definitely have something to show for it.

I think it was a solid win for you game 2. Game 1 and game 3 were the close ones in my mind. Either way, good stuff. /hi5

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
7: Aleate Holy, peach. If you keep playing people regularly and figure what works and what doesn't you could potentially cause some upsets. Very technical and fast. Faster than me with some things. Awesome Zelda as well

I'm glad you liked my Peach! I learned a lot from our games and watching you play so thanks a ton for that! I'll be rooting for you from BC! :peach:

Aleate - You're a really nice guy and once again, sounds redundant but it was really nice to meet you. No worries about not being able to help when I had a question,
I can understand. Thanks for the friendlies, I really enjoyed them. Your Peach has like LOTS of potential. Picking her up WILL NOT make you a tier ***** since she's only mid. My only tidbit of advice to you would be to use Peaches turnips a lot more.
It was so nice to finally meet you. You kept us in suspense for too long! I'm really glad you are inspired to keep playing with BC and improving offline. From the looks of things, you impressed a TON of people. :)

Thanks for liking my Peach too! I've definitely been getting that comment about Turnips a LOT so that's exactly what I'm going to focus on (among other things!).

| Big D |

Smash Master
All I got to say is you were definitely a force and I enjoyed our dubs set. Learn to love the rainbow, embrace the rainbow.

Welcome to BC, land of the :pikachu2:s and :dedede:s

If I add an image my post has substance.

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
You bet. Try hard and keep fighting the good fight. My next step is Japan where I plan on making a big impact, and next time we have a match we'll definitely have something to show for it.

I think it was a solid win for you game 2. Game 1 and game 3 were the close ones in my mind. Either way, good stuff. /hi5
Oh snape, hype! I'll be rooting for that Canadian Sonic! Good luck; sounds so exciting.

It was so nice to finally meet you. You kept us in suspense for too long! I'm really glad you are inspired to keep playing with BC and improving offline. From the looks of things, you impressed a TON of people. :)

Thanks for liking my Peach too! I've definitely been getting that comment about Turnips a LOT so that's exactly what I'm going to focus on (among other things!).
Gl with your Peach practice! And yeah I sure kept all of BC up in the dark since like November. Been like 5 months lol.

All I got to say is you were definitely a force and I enjoyed our dubs set. Learn to love the rainbow, embrace the rainbow.

Welcome to BC, land of the :pikachu2:s and :dedede:s

If I add an image my post has substance.
Embrace the rainbow I shall. Maybe having a region with *** matchups might help me better learn them for future major events.

Oh yeah, when will we be seeing P7 uploads?

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
DONKEY KONG i forgot. if that was you attila, then it was fun playing against you!!! I enjoy playing against DK. lots of excitement and all his moves look funny haha

Drake12

Smash Ace
DONKEY KONG i forgot. if that was you attila, then it was fun playing against you!!! I enjoy playing against DK. lots of excitement and all his moves look funny haha
You should've seen him drop into depression from not being shout-outted. Pretty sad actually :'(

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Pro Bracket(click for the bracket)
1: Felix ($192.50) :diddy: - We need to play next time, yo! MM, friendlies, whatever, I wanna see what Washington can do.
2: KillLock ($87.50) :marth: - Look at that cute second spot. Try harder next time :awesome:. Nah but good ****, it was great seeing you again. Bros for life, just wish I could've given you a better Wolf. My b about the MMs too, next time I promise. Anyways i'ma keep this short, so keep ****** your way to the top and hope to play again soon. Top 3 Marth son, cats be sleepin'.
3: Alphicans ($52.50) :gw: :pikachu2: :falco: - Nice hair lolol.
4: Big D ($17.50) :popo: :wario: :snake: - MY MAN. While you may not be the hero BC deserves right now, you did a fine job proving why you should be, and just remember every hero needs a villian. Plan to jump into some non-forgiving Kpictogagachat FFAs and lot's of legit practice over the Summer. Keep going, dawg.
5: Asa ($10) :olimar: - THE SALT PILE INCREASES. Our MM was super hype, my only regret being I wish I could have played better. Don't think this is over, i'm coming for you and your little pikmins too. Really hope we get a chance to play more, ilu broski.
5: Captain L ($10) :pikachu2: - Lanny boy doing work! Good **** repping BC, and good stuff being Gooby and all. You guys wrecked us in dubs. Two Pikas and never ending pikmin johns tho.
7: Firefly :yoshi2: - Yeeeeeeee. Great job on TO JJ, for reals. Everything went so super smooth and you did work with that Red dino. Have a fun time in the middle of nowhere and thanks again for gracing me with the glory that was F-Zero GX. Hopefully i'll still be around when you get back, and I can get you back on track with my Wolf tech :smirk: Amateur Bracket was sort of flaming tho
7: Drake :rob: - hahaha you. Shame we didn't really get to play at all, but you're great and it's always fun just hanging out. Hope you had a good stay in BC and stuffs, maybe i'll see you around the bend.
9: Frio :olimar: :pikachu2: - Free-o. Since when do you use the little space man? Hope to play you next time.
9: Attila :dk2: :popo: - DK up in hurr. We didn't play but you were a cool guy, DKs are always welcome in my books.
9: DTP :peach: - This guy gives a good handshake.. and that's all I can say lmao. Play next time.
9: Kuraudo :sonic: - Ah. We never got to do our MM, sorry about that. We'll have to put our pride on the line of superior Brandon another time, but it will happen. Thanks for manning up and following through with the second carpool, super legit.
13: Applebloom (SuPeRbOoM) :snake: - Eeeeeeeeeyup.
13: Bundtcake :rob: - Shake off that rust son! I wanna see some old school bundt ;) Good stuff though, come out more.
13: Lime :wario: :snake: - Well we never played, or even said hi LOL, but you're cool. Hope you enjoyed BC bru.
13: Fiji :falco: :snake: - Whatchu know about 2 dolla
17: Blue Yoshi :gw: - Rooooooooob. I know you're better than 17th, we all do, don't sweat it. So many things to say, not enough time. The skytrain RPG will be forever burned in my mind, hope all goes well for you, and hope we see more of you in the future :bee:
17: Brningpyre :wario: - Damnnnnnnn. You sure did work in that hyperbolic time chamber, I was playing a whole new Wario. Seriously, I thought I would just brush you off ez and take my win & redemption, but all that training with the big guns really paid off. Our games were maaad hype, and I'd love to play more whenever we have the chance. Congrats on your placing. You kept me out of bracket though, and I won't forget that :evil:
17: Busy :wario: - yo dawg so i heard u liek DDD dittos
17: Breez :diddy: - Yooooo. Still salty over that dubs set, I so would've had you in 1v1. Good **** with that Diddy though, i'm sure it's gonna be something scary soon enough. Come out more, man, we need to blaze and do friendlies & stuff.
17: Irisz :falco: :link2: - Gooooood ****.
17: Jason :rob: - WHAT IS WITH THIS FAIRY **** LOL. I am the most legit dubs partner k? I just do what I want when I want so I can't help the ****s I don't give. I will not give them on a boat, I will not give them in an Oak, I will not give them here or there, I will not give them anywhere, I just don't give a **** you see, now piss off you unsatisfactory toy robot and let me be. You sure do put on a tough act twinkle toes, but when Dolan & Gooby came by you took a walk into the Bank of Sinister and ****ing ROBBED THE PLACE. Seriously though, i'm gonna miss ****** you in friendlies with my Random, exposing your mediocre cast of characters like Falco with BOWSER, and pointless other stuff like MK dittos. Your jokes are trash, you have the mental capacity of an anal bead, and you can't touch this Otori knight bru sorry get over it. I swear to wolf if this **** ever happens to me I will have to hunt you down and kill you slowly with a stale, smelly rag. You're a *****, but you're my *****. Stay free, hope to see you around some time. Btw tell your mom that rash should go away in a couple weeks, and she should try to keep her legs closed for at least a couple days.

17: Arcansi :pit: - Huh, meeting you sure was interesting. Good job on taking my money, don't spend it all in one place. I'll give props where they're due, but don't let this go to your head or anything. I wasn't playing anywhere near my best and I was in a pretty terrible mindset that sort of applied to my entire tourney experience as a whole. I feel like I was robbed, but that I didn't deserve to win with the way I was playing. We'll have to a rematch for sure next time you come out, whenever that is. Better get in the lab. Good job on making bracket, stop *****ing.
17: -H- :wolf: - You are one chill mother****er. Very humble. Not gonna lie, I thought you'd be an 08 scrub who didn't really know what was he doing, assuming you'd even show up. I figured you had a self-proclaimed entitlement and that you'd pretty much be completely different. Boy was I wrong, lol. I do think you've got some work to do, but you're a really nice guy and I hope to see you show up more. BC needs a wolf pack :reverse:. Sorry about our games, I was just so off that day. Couldn't play decently to save my life. Anyways good ****, I wanna see that Wolfy more often.

Amateur Bracket(click for the bracket)
1: Kantrip ($10) :diddy: - My boy! Figure I should just throw this out there and let you know, you're pretty much the whole reason I didn't drop Amateur bracket and go home entirely. After failing pools and playing like *** in general, I had no drive to play the game at all, and nothing but the thought of playing our GFs like we called kept me going. I had legit convinced myself to leave but I got called for my next match, just said **** it and went from there. I know we both would have rather made brax, but our GFs was probably the highlight of the tourney for me. You've got mad potential and I can defs see you being BC's Diddy soon enough. I love you man, but this salt pile over here isn't getting any smaller, so don't think you've won yet :smirk:
2: Sinister :wolf: - Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
3: Crisis :falco: :marth: - SINISTER COMBOOOOOOS. Man, what was up with that. Our set was so close, we were both playing so *** until the last few games lmao. Stop choking. You, me, & Trev all belong in pro bracket don't tell yourself otherwise.
4: NeeBee :marth: :olimar: - Good **** man, you're improving for sure. I know you'd like to see results quickly, but they'll come in time. Oli was defs a surprise, keep showing up.
5: Pez :lucario: - Yo good ****, Lucario was cool. Come out more.
5: SKidd :mario2: - Still 10, huh. Cool. Mario sucks. :colorful: :colorful:
7: Aleate :zelda: - I heard you went Random, what even?? Regardless we should actually try playing sometime.. I don't remember the last time we actually sat down and played some serious matches, lol.
7: Scorch :mario2: - Cool seeing you, show up more and play when you can, you've got nowhere to go but up.
9: ganonlink :pit: :pikachu2: - :pikachu2:??? What was thaaaaat. We all know I am the Pika slayer. Haha good games, hopefully I can come lay on the Wolf up there in AB sometime.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
Starwaffle - Sinistarr!! Good stuff holmes! Don't beat yourself up, you did great. I just wish we'd of practiced a little more, the biggest problem I saw was our chemistry together in general. That just comes with time. I do want to explore my 2v2 options, but I would love to partner up more more often. PikaWolf is way too hype.

GrapE - Thanks, I think? lol. Well anyways, you were a bro. Get that place up in Van soon yo! Defs someone I wanna see more of, we gotta do some sick West Coast commentary as well. Thanks for the "warm-up" pre-GFs btw, LOL. I got my first happy ending evar on you. It must be a sign. And for the record, you look nothing like I thought you would :bee:

Kelowna Kids- WHAAAAT. You guys come down all the way from Kelownaland, and leave before Singles?? Not cool, yo. Y'all just need to drop by more often, get some experience under your belt. You guys will be up to speed in no time.

Melee Guys - I love you all <3333

Everyone else - Yup. Good ****.

Yeah, great tourney, but I just wanted to say a couple of things. First off i'd just like to apologize to anybody I may have agreed to MM and didn't get around to it, or to those few I played in friendlies before the end of the night. I could probably write a book about my johns this tourney, but who wants to read that, I mean we already have Deap right? :awesome:. But really, just a little background on my side. I've been in a bit of smash slump recently, where I've had little to almost no interest in Brawl. I just wasn't enjoying it and I didn't feel like playing, Training, or just anything in general brawl related. This happened approximately the beginning of the week of Phoenix, sort of ironic I guess. I've been more interested in Melee as of late, and I just wasn't really having fun at all. No offense to anyone or anything, it was all me. There were those few people I really enjoyed playing, and I'm sure they know who they are. I really did expect big things for me at p7, but I guess it just wasn't my time. I've decided i'll take a break from Brawl for awhile, maybe get into Melee some more. Just a T-break, if you will. I plan to be back on my feet soon enough and better than ever, but yeah, next time I suppose.

y'all gay

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Oh and Jake, I used Marth as well.

Aero I swear if you merge this and form an ugly edit i will slit your throat in your sleep.. and feed you to the kangaroos.

Captain L

Smash Champion
I read through most of this shoutouts will come later, but first off

shoutouts to BC for being the campiest province~~~
off to school bye

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, great tourney, but I just wanted to say a couple of things. First off i'd just like to apologize to anybody I may have agreed to MM and didn't get around to it, or to those few I played in friendlies before the end of the night. I could probably write a book about my johns this tourney, but who wants to read that, I mean we already have Deap right? :awesome:. But really, just a little background on my side. I've been in a bit of smash slump recently, where I've had little to almost no interest in Brawl. I just wasn't enjoying it and I didn't feel like playing, Training, or just anything in general brawl related. This happened approximately the beginning of the week of Phoenix, sort of ironic I guess. I've been more interested in Melee as of late, and I just wasn't really having fun at all. No offense to anyone or anything, it was all me. There were those few people I really enjoyed playing, and I'm sure they know who they are. I really did expect big things for me at p7, but I guess it just wasn't my time. I've decided i'll take a break from Brawl for awhile, maybe get into Melee some more. Just a T-break, if you will. I plan to be back on my feet soon enough and better than ever, but yeah, next time I suppose.

y'all gay

Aw man that sucks. Guess I'll have to take the reigns of the only Wolf in BC for now.

:I

Real talk though, breaks are always helpful so I think it's a great idea. Hopefully you'll come back to this game with a fresh new approach and a different more refined mindset. But I also hope this break of yours isn't too long and that you don't entirely end up leaving Brawl. We still need some more :wolfbrawl: dittos. Maybe they'd motivate you to do better
and not lose money to 08 Pits:denzel:

:I

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Felix - GGs. Man If you didn't play captainL right before we played I think my pika coulda done work, but great job on adapting hard core. Thanks for the compliment, but I actually play more characters than you think. I play MK, GaW, falco, ICs, pikachu and kind of marth right now.

KillLock - I wasn't sure if the first set was a fluke especially after felix 3-0d you set1 GF, but damn I was legitimately impressed with set 2. Idk if you coulda played any better, felix just got off on your last stock... Not much you can do about that lol. Then you were comboing his last stock and I thought "oh **** is this gonna happen," but then it didn't :(. Good job either way.

Big D - Maybe I'll come to BC over the summer and we can play in tournament. Pika vs snake is -3 for snake GET OVER YOURSELF.

Asa - Somehow I just know exactly how you play. Oh well :/. Hilarious wario vs GaW matches ;)

Captain L - Man I was rooting for you so hard against felix (for selfish reasons of course). First time we didn't play in singles bracket when we're in the same tournament which was good.

Firefly - Much better venue. I honestly think you should keep up with diddy... Your yoshi is amazing but I think eventually you'll be a lot better if you use diddy more.

Drake - Thanks for the $4 =D. Pika vs ROB is so lame lol...

Frio - Nice work

Attila - Wish I could've had wayyy more friendlies vs you. Nice job beating bundtcake, didn't expect that tbh.

DTP - Damn you're so good, and almost as amazing on RC as me haha. Actually you're probably better on it than me considering how broken it is for GaW and I almost lost. Glad you found a new amazing CP.

Kuraudo - Good job beating bigD in the MM. Next tournament we'll see if that translates to vsing me.

Applebloom (SuPeRbOoM) - Somewhat surprised at your losses but I guess you're rusty/don't care.

Bundtcake - Thought you'd do better, and am surprised you lost to atilla. I woulda liked to see you vs bigD, and it would be interesting if you started playing again. These newer players never got to vs you really, and they need to vs a good ROB. Also really surprised I bodied your ROB so hard. I think it's a mixture of you being really rusty, me being a lot smarter about the match-up, and you forgetting how to do it. Really weird how your fox almost beat me too lol.

Lime - Damn man, thought you'd do a bit better, especially after you almost beat asa. That lack of ROB exp :/. You shoulda gone GaW, sorry for telling you otherwise, you probably could've won with him.

Fiji - No MK :(

Blue Yoshi - lol johns

Brningpyre - I heard you took a game off of Jack or something? Good job if you did.

Jason - Thanks a ton for letting me stay at your place. You're a way better person than I thought, like I actually enjoyed your company lol. Special shoutout to us clutching the **** out of those sky trains.

Arcansi - Lol at beating sinister. I found your actions so funny to watch while you vs'd him, goddamn.

-H- - Thank God you came to this tournament... I think asa would've legit came to your house and killed you or something. If I come back to BC and you're there we'll do friendlies for sure, sorry that we didn't here.

Asa

Smash Hero
-dead- at neebee XD

btw i've always wondered what i look like when i play, could anyone describe? XD

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I could see him in the corner of my eye and was sort of rofling inside

lololololol

| Big D |

Smash Master
Big D - Maybe I'll come to BC over the summer and we can play in tournament. Pika vs snake is -3 for Pika GET OVER YOURSELF.
Ya we need more people coming to tourneys, everyone is taking breaks at the same time, but really people are just gonna comeback cause when time comes around they will want to play.

Hope to have some serious matches with you.

Top Bottom