• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Brawl! March 13th, 2010 (***Port Coquitlam, BC)

Ic0nic

Smash Apprentice
Wait last Wednesday u were there until 5am???? XD

Wow and I thought leaving at 11pm was late.

P.S. HYPE TOMORROW WE ARE [dark] SWARMING YOUR HOUSE LFL GET READY
I'll be over there around 9:30ish

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Everyone who is going is insanely good at brawl... well, all except Blue Yoshi. That guy is such a noob. He just goes Captain Falcon and spams Falcon Punch. I mean... you'd have to be terrible to lose to him.

EDIT:

If anyone is going to LFL's house today, give us (the Victoria crew) a call. Maybe we can meet half-way and go together :)

cell: (250) 896-5389

If that doesn't work, then call my assistant, Mr. Game & Watch: (999) 999-9999

Warning: I am not responsible for any injuries that may occur when calling my assistant. Call at your own risk.

WOOT!!! LEAVING HOME!!!! TO CATCH THE BUS LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES AT A STOP THAT IS 10 MINUTES AWAY!!!! MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE NOW SO THAT I CATCH THE BUS... SEE YOU GUYS SOON :p

unityole

Smash Lord
lol at area code 250, 604 and 778 are the most straight, straight yes, straight

HNG

Smash Journeyman
...Zezima can't go to the tournament..olo...Anyone need a partner and wants to go with me..?

I hate you zez <.<

unityole

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be a little late cause my piano lesson was moved back like 2 hours lol. I won't be there til 12:30
things came up and i cant make it today, school work johns.
unless somehow i can make it to roby's house by 9 and eric can pick me up.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Yoo looks like I can't make it either :( (Not that I'm on the attendees list LOL but clouderz hopefully you have a doubles partner.)

Had to take my car into the shop so no ride. If bussing would have to leave by 1:00(before doubles finals) to pick up my car. Wouldn't be back till 3:00, in time for singles but wouldn't get to enter cause I have to leave at 5:00 going to work.

I tried!!

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Yoo looks like I can't make it either :( (Not that I'm on the attendees list LOL but clouderz hopefully you have a doubles partner.)

Had to take my car into the shop so no ride. If bussing would have to leave by 1:00(before doubles finals) to pick up my car. Wouldn't be back till 3:00, in time for singles but wouldn't get to enter cause I have to leave at 5:00 going to work.

I tried!!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT NIGGGGUUHHHHH

WHAT THE FLUXXX
its coo man you tried

I NEED A FUKKIN DOBLES PARTNER

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
EWIC! I am going to be late, but I WILL be there. we probably wont get any 2v2 practice o.o

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Well...this was fun :3

Thx for the MMs Grape, Aip, and the other guys...didn't really get to know your names

:3

Cheeszeman_

Smash Cadet
waaaaaaaaaaaaaat

word! i had a lot of fun at the tournament... i still have smash running through my mind :psycho:

teehee... these emoticons are funny.
sooo, i'm kinda a n00b to forums. deal with it

!!! why does this emoticon lick his eye off?! ---> :lick:

this is a strange and eerie place....

but yeah, post the results asap!! also videos!!

Clouderz

Smash Ace
clouderz for 1st
ding ding ding

this was a fun tournament
grand finals was ****ing NUTS, i must say

thanks for your money, guys!:laugh:
also asa's cupcakes are...O.K

reppin that losers bracket-****

Ben got 5th

bawbawbawbawbaw

Asa

Smash Hero
lol you crashed hard on sugar mid match vs that ganon

"OK"?

**** that
you had like 3

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
dead last in singles!

still a lot of fun, I'll come to every event held at that venue. doubles tourny was the best though. you need to somehow make it longer.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I'll MM people next time, I only had brought enough money to enter the tournies, sorry.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Jake made Ben get 5th

bawbawbawbawbaw
Fixed for accuracy.

when is the next tourney going to be held at this venue?
It's going to be sometime in late April; either the 17th or 24th. I can make both of those dates work, but I need to know what works best for everybody else.

GGs everybody! The turnout was great, and the tournament itself was a lot of fun. I hope everybody can make it out to the next one, which I will be hosting in place of LFL since he's going to Japan.

:005:

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Fixed for accuracy.

no johns

It's going to be sometime in late April; either the 17th or 24th. I can make both of those dates work, but I need to know what works best for everybody else.

GGs everybody! The turnout was great, and the tournament itself was a lot of fun. I hope everybody can make it out to the next one, which I will be hosting in place of LFL since he's going to Japan.

cool

Lol, that was funny, Clouderz was swearing really loud when I took off his second stock.
brawl MAKES ME RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE
GANON MAKES ME RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE EVEN MOREEEE

lulz

breez

Smash Ace
Haha clouderz too good. I had a ****ing great time and i'm excited that BC actually has a brawl scene.

LOL @ deap, "money match, money match.....money match?"

I'll be looking for first place next tourny sirs.

LFL

Smash Journeyman
I think Deap should change is tag to Money Match

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Haha clouderz too good. I had a ****ing great time and i'm excited that BC actually has a brawl seen.

LOL @ deap, "money match, money match.....money match?"

I'll be looking for first place next tourny sirs.
YEEEE

LOL yea deap is like a vulture preying off the weak

god ****

Clouderz

Smash Ace
yea wheres the results??

i am so sore from this tourney..my back is all ****ed up from playing brawl with bad posture

fml

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Results thread will be up soon. I just have a couple questions; who were the members of the teams "I <3 Taliban" and "Too Pro for MK"? I'll also need to know who a few people used, especially in singles, but we can just sort that out in the thread once I make it.

Also, Tero, I will make sure to put "forfeit" beside your name so everybody knows what really happened. =P

Top Bottom