• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Era and PC Chris Presents: "G.I.M.P.E.D. 2" MELEE EXCLUSIVE!!!! Updates Soon!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
ya hopefully i will get the date and venue tomorrow then ill post the rules even tho they pretty much known to you guys. I always enjoyed melee more than brawl. To me it is just more fun, plus i have always just wanted to do an all melee tournament since i joined the community and here is my shot XD. I am expecting this not to be HUGE but a hella lot of fun. hopefully like 50 people come or more

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=223083

Eaode

Smash Champion
I really hope this venue is not farther up than the city. I had a hard enough time convincing parents to let me go to brooklyn, and I'm sure others have the same problem. I'd still try to come, but it'd be hard. What was wrong with Polytech?

UPM

Smash Rookie
I'm praying that I convince one of my friends to come with me to this since its a long *** drive from Virginia and I don't wanna go that by myself haha.

W.e well see, I really wanna be there for this one!

Eaode

Smash Champion
Yo, this **** is like a month away, and we still don't have info.

April 18th?
Where's the venue? Still at Poly or somewhere else?

we needs teh info dude.

Top Bottom