• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga 3 3/24/2012 Results

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I'll prolly come to the next one. Hopefully I can get more to come out with me next time, other than it running late it was a really fun tournament. MI is cool peoples. This tournament series can be big as long as it improves with each one

The stream thing, I would say just designate people to commentate the next time around . That's all you really need to do to make it look more professional for the next one. I know I was acting a fool on there at times so **** me.

Thanks to WTP and Harms for housing. Tutu for letting me have a slice of pizza when i was ****ing starving

Shoutouts to everyone I played GGs. Zinoto is the truth looking forward to him taking names at Vengeance. Canada smashers are legit nice meeting both Meek and Sauc3. MJG being a good *** teammate.

**** SONIC YO TROLL *** ****ING CHARACTER

Extra shoutout to Sleeping bag reinventing the snake metagame

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
APASHER'S "F*** YOU, I'M A DRAGON, AND DIDN'T ATTEND" SHOUTOUTS

Meekspeedy: Sonic is broken.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Xatic will have full results later this morning for all those waiting. I'm not home at the moment.

And holy ****, Kenny actually gave me a compliment on my skill. So you AREN'T a complete ***.

Swag.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I am REALLY looking forward to playing Zinoto.

@Tech - we'll talk some strats if I have some free time tomorrow.

ZTD | TECHnology

DOUBLES (18 TEAMS)

1: MJG + Kain ($210.00) :metaknight: + :falco: / :wolf:
2: Tech_Chase + Sparta Kick ($110.00) :warioc: / :metaknight: + :snake:
3: Xatic+Mikey ($40.00) :wario: / :peach:
4: Kenny + Gio :metaknight: / :gw:
5: Zinoto + Thugz :diddy: / :metaknight:
5: Sauc3 + Meek :metaknight: / :sonic:
7: Chirp+Lordy :falcon: / :falcon:
7: JTsm + Ori :snake: / :metaknight:
9: Chappy+me9595 :random: / :luigi2:
9: Stewylan+Ksev :dedede: / :snake:
9: Hot Coco (Coco+ FCFA) :olimar: / :snake:
9: Topix+Gawd :metaknight: / :zelda:
13: Sarix+Torus :samus2: / :random:
13: Scala + DRDN :gw: / :diddy:
13: RobJoe+SuperTH :zerosuitsamus: / :fox:
13: Legit + Jawsome :gw: / :pikachu2:
17: ExplodingClay+Joker :random: / :random:
17: Zach+Sam :random: / :random:

:random: = I have no idea what is supposed to go there.

SINGLES (58 ENTRANTS)

1: MJG ($280.00) :toonlink: (Undefeated)
2: Kain ($125.00) :wolf: (Lost to Meekspeedy and MJG)
3: Meekspeedy ($80.00) :sonic: (Lost to MJG and Kain)
4: Zinoto ($45.00) :diddy: (Lost to Mikey Lenetia and Kain)
5: Mikey Lenetia ($25.00) :peach: (Lost to MJG) and Zinoto)
5: Azure_Kenny ($25.00) :metaknight: (Lost to Meekspeedy and Kain)
7: Roller :popo: (Lost to Meekspeedy and Zinoto)
7: Lain :metaknight: (Lost to Mikey Lenetia and Kain)
9: Sneakytako :dedede: :rob: (Lost to Azure Kenny and Zinoto)
9: Coco :olimar: (Lost to fZk and Roller)
9: fZk :diddy: (Lost to MJG+ Kain)
9: Tech_Chase :dedede: + :warioc: (Lost to Azure Kenny and Lain)
13: Sauc3 :metaknight: (Lost to Lain and Zinoto)
13: Tutu :sheilda: (Lost to MJG + Coco)
13: Ori :metaknight: + :popo: (Lost to SneakyTako and Kain)
13: Sparta Kick :snake: (Lost to Sneakytako and Tech_Chase)
17: Gio :metaknight:
17: Wuvs :yoshi2: + :rob:
17: What's the Point :falco: + :dedede:
17: PzO :snake:
17: RobJoe :zerosuitsamus:
17: Rizk :fox: + :pikachu2:
17: Xatic :wario:
17: LordHelmet :falcon:

--------------Pools Cutoff---------------------

FF Topix the Creator :metaknight: :ness2:
Lord Ike :ike:
Sam :random:
Magus :falco:
Reaper :snake:
LOE1 :wario:
Torvus :random:
Eazy :metaknight:
me9595 :luigi2:
DarkLouis :wolf: + :snake:
SuperTH :mario2: + :fox:
Chappy :random:
Thugz :metaknight:
Sarix :samus2:
Kee :olimar:
Flan :random:
FCFA :dedede: + :snake:
Hulk :random:
FF Chirp :falcon:
BulletSquall :snake:
DRDN :diddy: + :jigglypuff:
JTSM :snake:
Jawsome :pikachu:
Legit :olimar:
Stewylan :dedede:
Gawd :zelda:
Neasas :random:
Ksev :snake:
Nyles :fox:
Zaq :random:
L_Train :random:
Steffy :random:
Joker :random:

* Pools are in no real order and I will post the full results for that after I enter everything through Tio. So Rajam, hold your horses lol. John #s the payouts are 100% accurate ( I had to just round off since EVERYONE paid me with 20s and 10s )

I am obviously missing some character info. You folks know what to do.

Shoutouts later.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
hey hulk used :falco: and in doubles zach and sam used :lucas: and :ness2: but i dont remember who was who (i think sam was :ness2: but i could be wrong)

And in singles I used only :gw:

fZk

Smash Lord
WOW. Lose to 1st and 2nd, get 9th.

GET ****ED.
Yeah, don't remind me. Same thing happened last tourney too, lost to 2nd and 3rd, got 7th. At least I'm not losing to bad people.

This tourney was full of upsets, 4 of the 8 1st seeds lost their first match. So if you plan on placing high at a tourney please stay in winners and don't ruin the bracket for me, you ****s.

That's why when you beat your 1st seed you have to lose to your 3rd seed to set things right.
This man speaks the truth. I saw him throw his last match after beating Kain in pools just to set things right.

Roller

Smash Legend
I mean, Losing to 2nd and 3rd for 7th sucks. But it happens. I only lost to 2nd and 4th here, got 7th. Lost to the 2 best players in the MW (at the time; Shugo+Lain) at PS1, got 5th. Lost to 1st, and 2nd (who didn't lose a single set), and got 5th at PS2.

But yeah, losing to 1 and 2 to get 9th is a whole new level of bs.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kool Ori_bro Shoutouts

1: MJG - good stuff ****** MI, it was fun to play you in doubles, you and kain are freaking amazing lol

2: Kain - Like I said about MJG, but fun stuff in Singles I probably shoudn't have gone :metaknight: lol.

3: FF Meekspeedy - awwwwww yeah, Good stuff Ben! Your Sonic is GODLIKE and it was fun to finally meet you! Way to rep Fish Flop dude!

4: Zinoto - Best in MI right here, good stuff getting 4th in a stacked *** bracket. I'm so hyped for VENGENACE.

5: Mikey Lenetia - :D Mikey you were on point Saturday. I've never seen you play as good as you did. You and Scott wrecked in Doubles and you had some freaking awesome wins in Singles. It was also nice to go on the food walk twas a good time :D

5: Azure_Kenny - Top 5 you did good. Don't fret about the lose to Meek, it happens to us all. Good **** and you will get them next time. (If you wanna go to SnooPingAsUsual hmu).

7: Roller - FISH FLOP'D, but seriously good stuff your sets with Rizk and Meek had me gasping like ESAM during the OCEAN vs M2K match lol.

7: Lain - YOOOOOOoooOOoooO you are alive! I'm glad you made it out to a tourney, I missed your face lol. Glad to see you can still play properly with all the LoL and work you have bee doing.

9: Sneakytako - Good stuff thats about as simple as it can get. Your ROB is still great, I wish I didn't mess up as much. Keep working on the D3. Cngrats on beating SK.

9: Coco - Bess :olimar: in MI

9: fZk - Great seeing you Juan, good stuff with 9th your Diddy still has it. Hopefully you come out to SPAU in May we need to play lol

9: Tech_Chase - 5th times the charm right? good stuff Derek. The tournament was an overall success and I'm happy to have helped. PS4 will be even better!

13: Sauc3 - Great to meet you, Melee was fun.

13: Tutu - fun stuff in pools, I should have done a lot better on my own CP XD

13: FF Ori - why youno use :olimar:

13: Sparta Kick - Freest Snake EVER

17: Gio - ban :diddy:

17: FF Wuvs - Bess Yoshi

17: What's the Point - Beat Kain in Pools, get 17th in Bracket

17: PzO - Pingass

17: RobJoe - congrats on making it to bracket!

17: Rizk - You did great don't be upset you will be beating all :popo:s soon enough

17: FF Xatic - D: what happened mah dude

17: FF LordHelmet - Best Falcon alive

--Pools Cutoff--

FF Topix the Creator - <3

Lord Ike - I'm seriously impressed with that Ike, come to more tourneys and you will become a beast.

LOE1 - I told you, you will never beat me again. That loss was a fluke.

me9595 - fun Luigi see you guys soon

SuperTH - great seeing you Miles hope to see you soon!

Chappy - fun stuff in pools, your snake is impressive. I think you got a bright future.

Thugz - YooooOOoooOOo

Sarix - fun friendlies, hopefully you come out more!

Flan - great seeing yah Joey

FCFA - hmu for that Wifi practice

FF Chirp - Sexiest Falcon by far, and one of the funniest kids ever.

BulletSquall - I like the way you play, its really good. I think with more practice and more tourney experience you will have a good Breakout event.

DRDN - Glad you made it out, can't wait for DRDNfests to start

JTSM - We need to team more, FF PINGAS!

Gawd - fun stuff in dubs.

Nyles - Mah Dude we never played but thats ok, there was no time to do friendlies sadly.

Steffy - Yooo you almost took the set from SK, you had game 1 lol.

TO ALL THE NEW FACES
- Please come out again, you guys are what makes these tourneys great! A lot of you have gotten better and a lot of you have impressed me. You will get better the more you come out.

Hope to see you all at SnooPingAsUsual on May 5th. Maybe some more MI people will be at VENGENACE?

ZTD | TECHnology

I am only salty about one thing:

After losing to Kenny...

Xatic said:
So the winner of our set plays SK...
Me said:
Goddammit not again!
Before playing SK....

Sparta Kick said:
So the winner of our set plays Lain....

Me said:
Are you serious?? Why is he in Loser's this early?? What is hell is up with this Loser's Bracket?!

After beating SK....

Me thinking to myself said:
Holy **** I won??

*turns and sees Lain with a stunned look on his face*

**** I have to play Lain! FML...
That was my Loser 's Bracket lmao.

Roller

Smash Legend
I find it hilarious that I missed being the 5th first seed knocked into losers from round 1 by inches. More first seeds would have been in losers than winners. LMAO

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
New faces were mad chill,especially sarix

we don't have top level players in MI and I never travel so watching mjg and kain play just amazes me on how far everyone else is in terms of skill and knowledge of the game. Glad you guys came out though, I've always wanted chill with you guys.

Canada you guys are awesome. Monopoly money. Pylons.

Kenny you play so well, so patient and know what moves you should use and when. come to more tourneys and give MI the ****. I honestly think you and SK are the top in MI right now.

Shoutouts to ori not moneymatching me again :awesome:

Shoutouts to kain wall ****** Kenny then dying at the transformation lmao

anti shoutouts to not tipping at bdubs

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Not sure if ROB would be by my name since I used him twice, none were in bracket. Once vs Roller and again vs Jawsome.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Zinoto's Banana Bunch Shoutouts (Ori came up with that lol :yeahboi:)

1: MJG :toonlink: - Definitely the best :toonlink:. Thanks for all the advice and it was cool hanging out with you. I will work and continue to improve, hopefully I'll see you at another tourney ^_^.
2: Kain :wolf: - You play with such intelligence, our whole set it seemed like you were always one step ahead. I'll try to incorporate some of your skillful play into my own game. Definitely top :wolf: and a chill dude. Hope to see you at another tourney as well.
3: FF Meekspeedy :sonic: :metaknight: :pit: - *FF 1* LOOOOLLLLL :sonic: :troll:. Next time we're at the same tourney we gotta play. Nice meeting you ^_^ Hopefully you can come to PS4.
4: Zinoto :diddy: - :yeahboi:
5: Mikey Lenetia :peach: - Fun games as always Mikey. We go so even in our sets its ridiculous lol. Until next time ^_^
5: Azure_Kenny :metaknight: - Why you down here Kenny? :troll:
7: Roller :popo: - Such a hype set vs Meekspeedy. It's amazing how much the MI scene has grown since we first started playing together. I probably wouldn't be anywhere near the skill level I'm at now without you dude. Thx and ggs ^_^.
7: Lain :metaknight: - Now that you showed up, you must come to all of the tourneys >:D. We shoulda played some friendlies, next time I guess ^_^
9: Sneakytako :rob: :dedede: - Last hit each game, so intense. Hopefully I get to play you again.
9: Coco :olimar: - You have your matchups :(, next tourney I'll help you with the :popo: and :diddy: MU. Also, we have to team some time. :diddy: - :olimar: **** :denzel:
9: fZk :diddy: - The original MI :diddy:. Good seeing you again Juan, tough break though. At least your loses were solely to 1st and 2nd, until next time.
9: Tech_Chase :dedede: :wario: - TC, it's always a pleasure attending these tournies. I wish I could've seen your match with Kenny, Roller, or SK. I missed all the hype matches apparently.
13: Sauc3 :metaknight: :dedede: - GGs dude. Next time we are at the same tourney, I'll help you with the :diddy: MU. I'm surprised you're not a ranked player in your region, you;re really good.
13: Tutu :sheik: - We didn't get to play our customary set this time around huh Tutu :yeahboi:
13: FF Ori :popo: :metaknight: :olimar: - *FF 2* Needs moar :olimar:. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Vengeance, MI is goin' in.
13: Sparta Kick :snake: - Nice seeing you again SK. Don't sweat this tourney dude, off days happen. Hopefully I get to see you at one of the upcoming tournies ^_^.
17: Gio :metaknight: - Two :diddy:'s in a row =/. Same as SK though, you weren't really playing like yourself. Just ignore what other ppl say about you, we all know you're good enough to take out half of MI :yeahboi:.
17: FF Wuvs :yoshi: - *FF 3* Next MI tourney, there shall be a :yoshi2: by my name. I'll enter as Wuvs v2.0 lol :yeahboi:
17: What's the Point :falco: :dedede: - o.O You're set with Kain though. Competition's getting steeper meaning Kevin must try harder :denzel:.
17: PzO :snake: - Nice seeing you again Adrian. Next time we gotta do friendlies.
17: RobJoe :zerosuitsamus: - I saw you wrecking ppl on stream. Good stuff.
17: Rizk :fox: :pikachu: - :fox: gets cped so hard its ridiculous lol. Good stuff though and fun friendlies. Got that usmash at 60% :yeahboi:.
17: FF Xatic :wario: :falcon: - *FF 4* Mah dude Xatic, next tourney you got top 10 easy.
17: FF LordHelmet :falcon: - *FF 5* Lordy!!!! Best falcon.

---------------------------------Pools Cutoff-------------------------------------------

FF Topix the Creator :ness2: + :metaknight: - * FF 6* Next tourney, we gotta friendly. You're :ness2: was doing some real work. Good Stuff.
Lord Ike :ike: - When I saw you on AiB, I thought you would be a random wifi player coming to an offline tourney. I am glad to say that I was completely wrong. Your :ike: is pretty sick; I hope you come to more tournies and get more experience.
Sam :ness2: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
Magus :falco: - Fun stuff in those doubles friendlies lol.
Reaper :snake: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
LOE1 :warioc: - The Legend. Very unfortunate pool cut, but the rate at which your improving is clear as day. You will be making top 10 in no time at this rate.
Torvus :zerosuitsamus: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
Eazy :metaknight: - Fun doubles sets.
me9595 :luigi: - Didn't see you at this one. Glad to see you came to this though. Friendlies next time?
DarkLouis :wolf: + :snake: - Nice :wolf:, hope to see you again ^_^.
SuperTH :mario2: + :fox: - Only got to meet you briefly. Next time we must friendly.
Chappy :snake: :ganondorf: :metaknight: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
Thugz :metaknight: - You gotta start trying dude, people are getting better. They're not going to hesitate to pass you by.
Sarix :samus2: - That :samus2:
Kee :olimar: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
Flan :random: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
FCFA :snake: + :dedede: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
Hulk :falco: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
FF Chirp :falcon: - *FF 7* There's another one o.O. You and Lordy....too good.
BulletSquall :snake: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
DRDN :diddy: + :jigglypuff: + :random: - GGs DRDN. Next time we gotta friendly, see how good that :diddy: of yours is ;).
JTSM :snake: - PINGAS!!!!!!! We gotta team at something. You are so chill, can't wait until Vengeance. Also, if we were on the same team during the doubles friendlies, we could've gone double :peach: o.O
Jawsome :pikachu: - Mah boy Jawsome!!!! I didn't get to talk to you much this tourney. I'll try to get out to skynet and hang with you guys ^_^.
Legit :olimar: - Too legit :yeahboi:
Stewylan :dedede: - Nice to see you made it to this one.
Gawd :zelda: - A :zelda: o.O I don't even...
Neasas :random: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
Ksev :snake: - Glad you could make it to this as well.
Nyles :fox: - Nice seeing you again dude ^_^
Zaq :random: - GGs in pools.
L_Train :random: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.
Steffy :random: - GGs
Joker :random: - Didn't meet, but thanks for coming out to this.

Shoutouts to Fish Flop, but 6th pillar still ***** you guys :yeahboi:.

Special Shoutouts to the OoS players. You guys really made this a memorable tourney for me, thx ^_^

Special shoutout to Hot_Arms :grimer: :yeahboi:. We ***** pretty hard in those doubles games, we gotta team some time.

Final shoutouts to MJG and Kain you guys are really chill people. Thanks for all the advice and just being cool people overall. People like you guys is why I wanna go to OoS tournies. I'm glad you guys got back safely and hope you can come to more of these.

13: Tutu - We didn't get to play our customary set this time around huh Tutu

13: Sparta Kick - Nice seeing you again SK. Don't sweat this tourney dude, off days happen. Hopefully I get to see you at one of the upcoming tournies ^_^.
Wow@this difference in treatment. Like I told you I wouldnt get far enough in bracket, but you were all "nah bro you got this" etc. My fault for trusting a black man.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Real talk to Meek - it's cool to talk about your matches and how well you're doing, but you only talked about yourself for TWO sets in a row (about 15mins). I don't expect "professional" commentating when I watch a stream, and joking/trash talking/hyping is all good, but the overall commentating was so bad that I had to mute it (which is really unfortunate for me b/c I love the sfx for Brawl).
LOL I can respect the mute.

Take Pit and MK off of Meekspeedy. Bracket was all Sonic. Don't be ****ing up John#s statistics.
u told me @ the venue the Pit was def gonna be on there. lul.

LOE1

Smash Lord
well, other than zino's shoutout to me, everyone has been hatin on the legend
just you all wait until next tourney where i **** all ya haters up. u dont mess with a legend

lordhelmet

Smash Master
1: MJG :toonlink: - I would've loved to friendly/MM you, just wasn't enough time.
2: Kain :wolf: - ^
3: FF Meekspeedy :sonic: :metaknight: :pit: - ^
4: Zinoto :diddy: - Good seeing you again, I was going to meet you in bracket but SK stopped me early.
5: Mikey Lenetia :peach: - I'll put up more of a fight next time :c
5: Azure_Kenny :metaknight: - Pools was fun man, we need to hangout more ;)
7: Roller :popo: - Didn't get to play you this time around.
7: Lain :metaknight: - It was cool hanging out with ya, maybe we can do it again at PS4.
9: Sneakytako :rob: :dedede: - We were supposed to play, but SK let you slip :smirk: good ****.
9: Coco :olimar: - sup
9: fZk :diddy: - Didn't meet you, maybe next time?
9: Tech_Chase :dedede: :wario: - Good **** in bracket, br0.
13: Sauc3 :metaknight: :dedede: - Fun games in doubles, would've liked to MM you.
13: Tutu :sheik: - Wish I could have watched you vs MJG.
13: FF Ori :popo: :metaknight: :olimar: - Good stuff beating Rizk.
13: Sparta Kick :snake: - You got lucky.
17: Gio :metaknight: - lmao.
17: FF Wuvs :yoshi: - ??
17: What's the Point :falco: :dedede: - hey
17: PzO :snake: - How was the *** burrito?
17: RobJoe :zerosuitsamus: - Good **** getting out of bracket, tell that to Super.
17: Rizk :fox: :pikachu: - :fox: Maaan, I really wanted to win but I got outplayed, no johns.
17: FF Xatic :wario: :falcon: - Fun hanging out with you as always.
17: FF LordHelmet :falcon: - I'll see you at Skynet 2, possibly PS4.

---------------------------------Pools Cutoff-------------------------------------------

FF Topix the Creator :ness2: + :metaknight: - :woman:
Lord Ike :ike: - :woman:
Magus :falco: - :woman:
LOE1 :warioc: - :woman:
Eazy :metaknight: - You're MK is pretty good man, keep up the work.
DarkLouis :wolf: + :snake: - You need to practice more broski.
SuperTH :mario2: + :fox: - wow
Thugz :metaknight: - We need to hangout at PS4.
Sarix :samus2: - I'll see you at Skynet.
Kee :olimar: - Your Olimar is pretty good, keep playing!
FCFA :snake: + :dedede: - Fun friendlies.
FF Chirp :falcon: - You already know.
JTSM :snake: - Fun pools gamez.
Jawsome :pikachu: - Best driver.. ever. Glad you guys came out for this.
Legit :olimar: - Is there any reason you're putting those lugnuts on backwards?

Good **** as usual, TC. Glad OoS could come, you guys were kickass.

WuvS: GOOD **** with the stream quality. You need to test the audio a little more, and you really need to make sure you get there early. Try to watch over the commentary and make sure it doesn't suck.

Top Bottom