• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Saga 5 Results - Ann Arbor, MI (12/1/12)

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Came onto smashboards and my :troll:dar went crazy and led me here. Turns out it's functioning perfectly since whaLe_cancel posted here. :I

Trufax :pichu:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Comparing Yoshi to ICs is like comparing Angelica Pickles to Adolf Hitler.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
KoolOriBro Shoutouts
- Short and Sweet Edition -

Doubles
• Stewy - Thanks for teaming I had a hell of a time. We definitely work well together and I can't wait to see our future as a team get better!
• Ralph/Eric - thanks for an amazing set. You guys were such a strong team.
• Kenny/L - Closest set of the tourney for us. We will get you next time.
• Tech/Patches - fun stuff. Double GnW can be so wonky sometimes haha.
• Gio/PzO - we got outplayed, ggs!

Singles
• Shugo - fun to finally play you in Singles! I knew that FD CP would scare you off of Falco :p
• GenoSamus - Brandon <3<3<3<3 we are now tied in sets! It was awesome housing you and hanging. Let us know of any Chicago events!
• SPQR - keep practicing!
• Near - close set, I need to practice the TL MU definitely.
• Luckay - nice to play you dude. Such a tough opponent to play straight in losers.

Misc.
Fish Flop - Guys it was amazing to hang with you all for an entire weekend. It was amazing because it was like our Skype convos just took physical form. Hilarity ensued and good times were had.
FishFlopStreams - guys we ****ing did great! We are gonna be the next big thing!
Derek and Staff - good ****, well run, loads of fun. Can't wait for PS6
Ohio - always a pleasure to hang with and house you guys. Y'all are always welcomed in my home.
Stream viewers - All 200+ of you. Thankyou SO much for watching our stream it means a lot because we are trying to become more legit each tourney! I myself will begin practicing my commentary to become a better commentator. Its very fun and I want to get better at it.

• To anyone I missed, which is a lot, Thanks for coming out, nice seeing you guys! Hope to see you all at CoolStewOri_bro, APEX, Outrage, and anything else thats coming up in the Midwest!

Also, I have a laptop charger (Dell), a Black Power Afro Pick, and a black winter hat anyone missing one?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'd give it to you Tutu, but its gotta be someone who was at my house Friday-Sunday haha. My guess is WuvS or MeekSpeedy

SoulPech

Smash Master
SOULPECH'S SUPERERIFIC SHOUTOUTS! ( 2 weeks late -____-)

1. Ally ($345.00) - Congrats on getting 1st. You're amazing like always.

2. Zinoto ($158.00) - I'm never going Wario against you ever....ever...ever again. DDK is such a pain to fight.

3. Shugo ($100.00) - Awesome that you made it out. Congrats on your placing.

4. Kain ($57.00) - Good **** on placement. Glad you made it out. I've always wanted to fight an amazing wolf player.

5. LOE1 ($28.00) - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! LOE1; The Legend; The Myth; I will forever take your playstyle and make it my own. :denzel:

5. L_Cancel ($28.00) - Always fun to see you @ tournies. I never got to play you, but I've seen you play. IMO, if you come to OOS tournies, I feel you're a high or a high/top level player ^^

7. Seagull - Glad you made it out. I don't know why people think you're this bad guy? I mean...you added me on facebook! Sorry we didn't get to play though :(. Maybe next time.

7. Salem - Why is your everything Godlike? Glad I got to meet you. Hope you can come to the Midwest often ^^

9. Azure Kenny - Nerf Malphite

13. Deltacod - Thanks for watching my matches. I honestly didn't do well until you started watching against my set with Near.

13. Near - I heard you were ranked in Minnesota, so I check the PR and saw you were O.O. Pretty shocked I beat you. Glad you make it out and hope we can play again.

13. Ralph Cecil - Thanks for making it out. Always a great person to hang out with. Chill as hell

17. MJG - Pretty shocked at your placing. Mistakes happen. You'll do better next time!

17. Eddie G- Good **** on placement and gratz on coming.

17. Meekspeedy- the Great Meekspeedy. Glad you got to make it to Ori's and thanks for the kickass time there too.

17. Ksev- Good **** on placement! Be on your toes..I'm coming for you.. :wario:/:jigglypuff:

17. Kel- Fun set. I wish I didn't have to face you in losers though :/

17. Carls- Carls, I think you need a coach when you play. I think you can place higher than this. Before your match, see if you can find me and I'll sit by ya. Thanks for coming with me.

17. Luckay4Lyphe- I finally got to see you in person. Holy **** you're tall! O.O... Fun doubles and you're chill as hell.

25. Roller- Please teach me in the all mighty power of "YooO"

25. Wuvs- GOOD **** ON 2ND SEED! I'm super proud of your play. Also I appreciate your company at Ori's and next time you come down, I'll actually fry the bacon :p

25. Technical_Chase- Thank you so much for hosting the tourney. Had a blast, despite it running late. I wanted to make a Pun on Puff's Rest move, but no matter how I try to word it, it can easily be warped into sounding homosexual, lol :denzel::yeahboi::denzel:

25. DLA- Fun Doubles

33. GenoSamus- Geno "The Quiet One, but funny as ****" Glad to finally meet you.

33. Dark Louis- Glad to see you again!

33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian)- Don't scrub out by using MK :/. GGs though and I'll find a better char for him next time.

33. JTsm- Dat JD put you away, lol. Thanks for showing up @ Ori's

33. SoulPech- You suck.

33. Mister Eric- Make 'em Squirt. Good **** on showing up.

33. Ori_bro- If I could give you a 1000 bro hugs i would. Thank you soooooooooo much for housing Columbus and for being super chill. We need to get drunk..soon....

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pools Cut-off -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

49. The Kiest- Thanks for traveling with me and being my 2nd driver. It was unfortunate about what happened with my glasses, but I appreciate you helping with my burden.

49. Juushichi- Close friend. Thanks for putting up with my stupidity and traveling with me. It means something to me ^^.

49. Red Ryu- I didn't get a chance to play you :(. Glad you came out though.

49. Xatic- I was worried that match. I thought I was gonna lose against your Wario. GGs and I hope we can play more.

49. Superth- funny doubles

49. Apasher- Thanks for hyping my match, then killing it by losing the data T_T. It's cool though. DeltaCod is the only person I care about as to witnessing my greatness!

49. Knight- Finally got to meet you! You need to get a better computer xD

49. Smile- Really? I'm shocked you're down here :/. It's difficult since MI knows how to fight Diddy. You'll recover though ^^

----------------------

If there's anyone I missed, please mention and i'll update.

Anti-Shoutouts to:

MI's LenCrafter's for lieing to me for replacing my glass through insurance.
Getting lost at the turnabout.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
SOULPECH'S SUPERERIFIC SHOUTOUTS! ( 2 weeks late -____-)

1. Ally ($345.00) - Congrats on getting 1st. You're amazing like always.

2. Zinoto ($158.00) - I'm never going Wario against you ever....ever...ever again. DDK is such a pain to fight.

3. Shugo ($100.00) - Awesome that you made it out. Congrats on your placing.

4. Kain ($57.00) - Good **** on placement. Glad you made it out. I've always wanted to fight an amazing wolf player.

5. LOE1 ($28.00) - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! LOE1; The Legend; The Myth; I will forever take your playstyle and make it my own. :denzel:

5. L_Cancel ($28.00) - Always fun to see you @ tournies. I never got to play you, but I've seen you play. IMO, if you come to OOS tournies, I feel you're a high or a high/top level player ^^

7. Seagull - Glad you made it out. I don't know why people think you're this bad guy? I mean...you added me on facebook! Sorry we didn't get to play though :(. Maybe next time.

7. Salem - Why is your everything Godlike? Glad I got to meet you. Hope you can come to the Midwest often ^^

9. Azure Kenny - Nerf Malphite

13. Deltacod - Thanks for watching my matches. I honestly didn't do well until you started watching against my set with Near.

13. Near - I heard you were ranked in Minnesota, so I check the PR and saw you were O.O. Pretty shocked I beat you. Glad you make it out and hope we can play again.

13. Ralph Cecil - Thanks for making it out. Always a great person to hang out with. Chill as hell

17. MJG - Pretty shocked at your placing. Mistakes happen. You'll do better next time!

17. Eddie G- Good **** on placement and gratz on coming.

17. Meekspeedy- the Great Meekspeedy. Glad you got to make it to Ori's and thanks for the kickass time there too.

17. Ksev- Good **** on placement! Be on your toes..I'm coming for you.. :wario:/:jigglypuff:

17. Kel- Fun set. I wish I didn't have to face you in losers though :/

17. Carls- Carls, I think you need a coach when you play. I think you can place higher than this. Before your match, see if you can find me and I'll sit by ya. Thanks for coming with me.

17. Luckay4Lyphe- I finally got to see you in person. Holy **** you're tall! O.O... Fun doubles and you're chill as hell.

25. Roller- Please teach me in the all mighty power of "YooO"

25. Wuvs- GOOD **** ON 2ND SEED! I'm super proud of your play. Also I appreciate your company at Ori's and next time you come down, I'll actually fry the bacon :p

25. Technical_Chase- Thank you so much for hosting the tourney. Had a blast, despite it running late. I wanted to make a Pun on Puff's Rest move, but no matter how I try to word it, it can easily be warped into sounding homosexual, lol :denzel::yeahboi::denzel:

25. DLA- Fun Doubles

33. GenoSamus- Geno "The Quiet One, but funny as ****" Glad to finally meet you.

33. Dark Louis- Glad to see you again!

33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian)- Don't scrub out by using MK :/. GGs though and I'll find a better char for him next time.

33. JTsm- Dat JD put you away, lol. Thanks for showing up @ Ori's

33. SoulPech- You suck.

33. Mister Eric- Make 'em Squirt. Good **** on showing up.

33. Ori_bro- If I could give you a 1000 bro hugs i would. Thank you soooooooooo much for housing Columbus and for being super chill. We need to get drunk..soon....

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pools Cut-off -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

49. The Kiest- Thanks for traveling with me and being my 2nd driver. It was unfortunate about what happened with my glasses, but I appreciate you helping with my burden.

49. Juushichi- Close friend. Thanks for putting up with my stupidity and traveling with me. It means something to me ^^.

49. Red Ryu- I didn't get a chance to play you :(. Glad you came out though.

49. Xatic- I was worried that match. I thought I was gonna lose against your Wario. GGs and I hope we can play more.

49. Superth- funny doubles

49. Apasher- Thanks for hyping my match, then killing it by losing the data T_T. It's cool though. DeltaCod is the only person I care about as to witnessing my greatness!

49. Knight- Finally got to meet you! You need to get a better computer xD

49. Smile- Really? I'm shocked you're down here :/. It's difficult since MI knows how to fight Diddy. You'll recover though ^^

----------------------

If there's anyone I missed, please mention and i'll update.

Anti-Shoutouts to:

MI's LenCrafter's for lieing to me for replacing my glass through insurance.
Getting lost at the turnabout.
What happen to your glasses?

SoulPech

Smash Master
What happen to your glasses?
I didn't lose them. I know where you going with that xD

Nah they broke. I took them to Lenscrafters and they said my insurance doesn't cover them.

I take them to the Lenscrafters right next to my apartment and they said they do...the rep @ MI read my benefits wrong; instead of reading it as "I pay nothing for them", she read it as "it covers nothing"

-_-

SoulPech

Smash Master
just for that...

when you're focused the most into your match...

Last stock...last hit...

DO A BARREL ROLL!

*Carls gets sent flying offstage*.

GAME!

:phone:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
1. Ally ($345.00) - Good job getting where you belong, and it was fun playing marvel we should play more when were at the same tourneys, jean will carry the whole team next time we play ;)
2. Zinoto ($158.00) - Good job getting 2nd, I know I said don't drop the infinite but I didn't mean don't do it at all lol
3. Shugo ($100.00) - Good seeing you. And good job getting 3rd
4. Kain ($57.00) - you vs lain was sooooo close good job clutching it out
5. LOE1 ($28.00) - yeahhhhh that puff vs wario mm isn't going to happen any more but I'm sure you can get that $$ from others now
5. L_Cancel ($28.00) - Good **** beating Salem and defending the homeland, only tourney you missed this season was mine next season go for the 100%
9. Azure Kenny - Make me good and come cheer for me during my matches
9. Lain - MMMM That Tyrant win must be pretty satisfying. Good seeing you again
9. Sparta Kick - you should have busted out that Sparta chain grab its so fancy
9. Tyrant - Good to see you again, how'd you get here? And.... That trip>grab
13. TO Joe - Nice seeing you. Your a funny guy
13. Deltacod - that 50 edge grab time out
17. MJG - I would never expect you to be 2-0'd by LOE. Just wow. God kais should place higher then this, I know you will next time( top 3)
17. Ksev - I will beat you one day, good job getting so far
17. Carls - Nice seeing you. And good job
17. Lordhelmet - Falcon all the way up here??? Good job, also on your wii there's a falcon ditto between me and legyt that ends in a falcon pinch can you upload that
25. PzO - told you I'm worse good job though, learn to play marvel with your bro so I can beat you at something
25. Roller - thanks for the mk practice before my pools t still wasn't enough because sago ***** me with rush down and pzo only went mk game 3
25. Leaf - Glad you came! You should have ***** harder
25. Wuvs - how did a mi yoshi make it this far good job sir
25. Technical_Chase - Thanks for hosting a great tournament. Next time have me as staff :) and grab the people who help you seed when you start, it'll save you a lot of time and no single person should be Doing the seeding.
33. Oblivion - It was good playing you again it's been so long keep playing and you'll do better
33. Salt Master Stewy (Stewyian) - sorry you and lave had to fight on losers again but that's how losers bracket goes sometimes noone really focuses on it
33. JTsm - good **** heard you almost beat tech next time finish him
33. Gifts - who do you main again? I'll beat it ;)
33. SoulPech - good job with jiggs we need to reverse main mm still
33. Rabbi Nevins - Marco!!!! The power of boxxy didn't help
33. Me9595 - yooooooooo serves tutu right
33. Ori_bro - your never allowed to go to bdubs for me again my food sucked as well

Xatic - Old man xatic it was good seeing you again :)
W.C.N - After apex no more singles your a 4th seed in a bad pool every time
Apasher - Fun teams And we are the only team with a name
Pidgezero_one - good to meet you, sorry you didn't get to enter the fun event
Patches - GGs in marvel, and dubs the night before, we should chill next time your in mi,
Tutu - tsk tsk tsk.
The Keist- thanks for the commentary advice

Since luckay isn't on my copy he gets a special shutout- it was nice playing you both at the sf and pools, also surprised you can remember me from gamefaqs since its been forever since I've been on there(your pit is **** as hell and those arrows stopped everything including my train of thought)
Why hasn't anyone complained about my commentary? I think I sucked but I'd rather hear it from others.

:phone:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
done with school, gonna get the short clips i have from the early parts of the tourney and after hours uploaded soon :p

Top Bottom