• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Jesus christ that roster is awful. 4 Star Fox over 2 D.K. Roy! Kadabra!

DAISY though!

WHY?

In all seriousness, what the smeg does she bring. Her, to quote, 'new found tomboy persona'. Her moveset potential consists of a tennis racket and golf club.
actually she has moveset potential (flower powers and crystal abilities), the only thing she doesnt have are chances.

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
Has this been done?

I wish!

Do one for Isaac, please, if it isn't too much trouble.
im sorry it didnt come out omega pro like mewtwo
but here it is :] (i couldnt see the picture clearly so i used a diffrent one.this dude show has alot of yellow on him o_O)

for the ray01 post a picture of him :)

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Guys, can someone make a K. Rool alt costume..... If their has already been a photoshoped one please quote it.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Thats actually pretty good job with Paint. I wouldn't be able to do that, but atleast it vaguely looks like what your going for haha.

-Onyx

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
This is a photoshopped ike i made. i was planning on making it into a sig but i never got around to it =/ i will eventually.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
do you mean for the background? if so all you have to do put a gradient on it. then you add the render. it is really simple

oh, you mean using photoshop. Yeah my computer wont let me extract its files, so it wont work for m computer. Thats why i'm asking.

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
Gimp is confusing me. Its only giving me optional gradients, and i dont know where to put images. Its complicated.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
does anyone know how to bring my drawing i made on paint on to the forum and ive only seen 1 3-D work if there was more could you repost them.

oh, sk8er use the edit botton

Red&Silver

Smash Journeyman
Well painted, you are probably the most talented person with paint on this site.

Here is a request, do a Boss one for Ridley.
i was thinking someone would ask for ridley but as a cgaracter but that doesnt make a diffrence because i just make the background blue and put "zomg character" so here is your ridley

EDIT****AWWWW SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT THE TEETH IN LET ME RE DO IT

K i added the teeth but ill just leave that one up there

sk8erkid6485

Smash Cadet
does anyone know how to bring my drawing i made on paint on to the forum and ive only seen 1 3-D work if there was more could you repost them.

oh, sk8er use the edit botton

the edit button on gimp. I doubt thats going to help me through everything. I mean it it going to put the picture on there, and so i can find a certain gradient that dosnt include the ones they give me.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
sk8er i was talking about your double post instead use the edit button.
sorry if i was unclear.
ill make more pictures if people want

wagnerelli

Smash Apprentice
There is no way that Ridley can playable, he's twice the size of Samus, and didn't he eat her in one game? Or am I getting my metroids confused?

*Insert Picture of Bowser from Sunshine*

Ridley can definitely be playable.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

*Insert Picture of Bowser from Sunshine*

Ridley can definitely be playable.
And so can Olimar. He is the size of a Quarter, after all. Size isn't an issue, unless you want someone like Godzilla. Then, size is an issue. But prettymuch anything is possible in Smashworld :)

Bane

Smash Journeyman
Hiya, I'm the one who made the Ness profile in the Ness thread. I decided to touch it up a bit, what do you think?

corrected blue eyes.
I like the coloring better, but i detect a scant few white lines here and there.
That being said, it's the only thing on these last few pages of any real merit, though I applaud the effort put into the paint ones...

AlbelNox

Smash Journeyman
Hey. At first, that paint thing was funny and all. But now is pretty awkward.

Top Bottom