• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phox A fox combo video

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Great video =D

The only questionable things you did were the drillshine because there are better options, and that upair volley =D That DK needs to learn to press the l or r button =D

Very enjoyable to watch and great Fox. You should come done to MD/VA, so we can play!!!

Jugz

Smash Apprentice
Great video =D

The only questionable things you did were the drillshine because there are better options, and that upair volley =D That DK needs to learn to press the l or r button =D

Very enjoyable to watch and great Fox. You should come done to MD/VA, so we can play!!!
Thanks, the uair volley was pretty hilarious at the time it happened, and he was trying to attack me. After the 2nd one we just kind of kept it going until it went one way or the other.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yeah I loved all the unnecessary l shine spiking, when your oppoent was clearly not gonna get back you drop down and shined em again =D It made me laugh.

And the whole DK volley, I can totally understand it. My friend would always try to spike me on the way down with DK so I just kept hitting him too =D

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
The clip against Toon Link starting at 4:06 might be my favorite. It would have been crazy if that first uair killed. The very last clip is also awesome.

The first one is just silly. It doesn't look like the combo should work at all.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Guys, don't expect to see good actual gameplay here, like SH pressuring and such, because this is a compilation of the best of this player, of course it was fun to watch, if a combo vid isn't fun to watch then it's a stupid combo vid. I'm not trying to dis the player, it's just that people need to stop saying this stuff, of course it's awesome to watch. That is all I have to say on these in general.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
The only way you could make this better is by not using that annoying song!:mad: Try the original version by Daft Punk.

Music aside, you taught me a thing or two about gimping with the shine. Good stuff, I'll work on that.

EDIT: OH, and ur spelling it WRONG. It's "fawks".

Mi1oo

Smash Apprentice
Nice combo vid. Liked it. Your opponents needa DI air doge... Also needs higher tire characters like MK getting destroyed lol.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Team Redundancy Team amazes me. How many people are in that group?
Fixed.
There's four people in the group, and then two or three other people we occasionally play with. Between us all, we play an extremely wide range of characters, but nobody mains Metaknight or Mr. G&W yet.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Fixed.
There's four people in the group, and then two or three other people we occasionally play with. Between us all, we play an extremely wide range of characters, but nobody mains Metaknight or Mr. G&W yet.
You better not. :laugh:

K 2

Smash Lord
Nice shine spiking. Watching other combo videos where someone just spikes another character over and over again gets boring. Shine spiking is fun no matter how much you do it.

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
I really did enjoy this video. I will be getting the equipment to able to produce videos of my own, so when that comes around, is there anything I should be careful about when it comes to the content of my video?

Jugz

Smash Apprentice
I really did enjoy this video. I will be getting the equipment to able to produce videos of my own, so when that comes around, is there anything I should be careful about when it comes to the content of my video?
Well you want to try your best to have some original content other than that be strict on yourself if you feel a clip is only mediocre at best then cut it less is more when it comes to brawl.

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
Yes I plan to only put my best clips in the vid, and maybe some funny ones to have some comic relief also.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Yes I plan to only put my best clips in the vid, and maybe some funny ones to have some comic relief also.
An important thing in my experience is to make sure you both start and end your videos with good clips. This video, for example, starts with a hilarious "spring infinite" clip and ends with a 0-death sequence.

But don't make the video needlessly long to get every half-decent clip in there. Make sure almost every clip is something worth watching. Way too often I start watching a video, and despite a really good first clip, the rest is just dull and I can't even finish watching the video.

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
An important thing in my experience is to make sure you both start and end your videos with good clips. This video, for example, starts with a hilarious "spring infinite" clip and ends with a 0-death sequence.

But don't make the video needlessly long to get every half-decent clip in there. Make sure almost every clip is something worth watching. Way too often I start watching a video, and despite a really good first clip, the rest is just dull and I can't even finish watching the video.
Sounds good, Yes I only plan to have good clips with Fox, but then again, aren't all Fox clips amazing? haha

Top Bottom