• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichi Pichi Tourney Time! 5/22

DC

Smash Cadet

Also, way to save it as a jpeg you stupid ****.

DC

Smash Cadet
Indeed I did

Don't save your **** as jpeg next time btw.

DC

Smash Cadet
lmao are you ****ing new? Jpeg compresses images and ruins the quality, which is why your sig looks blurry and ****ty. Jpeg is for high resolution photos that would have filesizes too large for .png.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
lmao are you ****ing new? Jpeg compresses images and ruins the quality, which is why your sig looks blurry and ****ty. Jpeg is for high resolution photos that would have filesizes too large for .png.
It doesn't even ****ing matter with an image like this DC.
At max quality and 79% quality it looks exactly the ****ing same.
Stop acting like you know anything.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
****, because I actually have it that big right?
You must reeaaallyy be sour I didn't put you in my sig , seeing how obsessed you are with it.

DC

Smash Cadet

Absolutely zero effort and it came out better than yours.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord

Absolutely zero effort and it came out better than yours.
Are you kidding me DC? like seriously?
Who the hell cares about a few pixels? Its my sig and it doesn't bother me in the least.
Do you really have nothing better to do then point out tiny flaws in my signature and make one of your own?

DC

Smash Cadet
Ah stop.

I'm a terrible bully, I always feel bad if I think I've made someone else feel bad.

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Omg w.e its a png now.
Will you be able to sleep at night now DC?

Don't feel bad about me btw , I really feel bad for you.
You have nothing better to do then hang around a forum for a game you don't even play and
try to demean other people.

DC

Smash Cadet
Sorry, just trying to help you out. I mean, don't you go to school for this stuff?

How are you planning to get a job if you don't

..haha

No but seriously, sorry for making you feel bad and go back and change it.

Furthermore I thought that it's worth noting that we both play Brawl, we both post on Smashboards and we both (in my case, inadvertently) attempt to demean people. (Let me direct you to your previous post)

Albert.

Smash Master
WOW at somebody b1tching about the quality of JPEG LMAO

You should feel bad that you actually CARE, DC.

Who actually cares? Nobody who matters.

*Goes back to living a life of not giving a **** about picture quality of random signatures and reflecting upon better uses of my time than being at smashboards LOLLL

황미영

Smash Champion
In the end you wasted precious time of your life, which is limited! Which you could've been using to get an amazing body and women. Stop wasting your time playing a party game and having all this weeaboo crap around.

DC

Smash Cadet
WOW at somebody b1tching about the quality of JPEG LMAO

You should feel bad that you actually CARE, DC.

Who actually cares? Nobody who matters.

*Goes back to living a life of not giving a **** about picture quality of random signatures and reflecting upon better uses of my time than being at smashboards LOLLL
Haha I remember this kid!

Wait no.

Anyways, Masky... I can't argue with the ****ing money dragon.

황미영

Smash Champion
It is about the money, but since when does that money get distributed to other members of the community by placing well? >:C

It is very demoralizing. But hey, what am I doing in here, I don't even live in SFL. ;O

Top Bottom