• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pichu? in melee????

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=4773]pichu? in melee????[/drupal]

so i was playin smash the targets in melee with pichu? why do they even hav pichu in the game hes so useless smh..anyway i didnt hav mewtwo or the final destnation stage so i had to unlock me mewtwo but i couldnt jus leave it on over night considering i didnt hav another controller so i played 700 matches last night but it only took me 3 hours i played supersudden death with one stock 700 times lol

Dr.Brawl

Smash Ace
Pichu is top tier in Melee. OP seems pretty clueless.
yeah Pichu is extermely op.

Pichu has a 6:4 mu with every character and is the only character to solidly beat fox on any stage.

In fact I heard that at the next major national all the top players have picked up Pichu. Pichu's like the mk of melee or something.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Pichu was intentionally designed to be a garbage character.

In my opinion, he was simply a space filler. Sad thing is, a "joke character" like Pichu is still better than Kirby.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Pichu was the joke that became a character.
A character that became ridiculously overpowered.
A ridiculously overpowered character in Melee... that was banned for being overpowered!!!

in Brawl lawl!

Top Bottom