• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[:pichu:] NCSU Smash Rehash Vol 12 "Tricks"

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey Alex, how long have Brinstar/RC now been on our CP list? I remember they were on here at the last NCSU I came to.

Roy!

Smash Rookie
I think it's about time I actually made it to one of these. I'll probably only be able to stay for melee though. Hoping to meet some more folks and get some feedback on my luigi (or more specifically, some basics about training in general, since I'm still pretty new to playing competitively). If anyone wants to team, let me know, and I'll try not to mess things up too much!

flantasticflan

Smash Journeyman
I think it's about time I actually made it to one of these. I'll probably only be able to stay for melee though. Hoping to meet some more folks and get some feedback on my luigi (or more specifically, some basics about training in general, since I'm still pretty new to playing competitively). If anyone wants to team, let me know, and I'll try not to mess things up too much!
I think I played you at an ecu tournament, we should get some friendlies in

:phone:

DRN

Smash Lord
Cant wait for this. Havent been to NC in quite a while.

ATM its just BigLou, Micaelis, and I but I'm still talking to a few people so hopefully I can get a full GA car going :)

Roy!

Smash Rookie
I think I played you at an ecu tournament, we should get some friendlies in

Sounds good! Yeah, I remember those games... last April I think? That ECU event was fun, and incidentally was the last melee tourney I played at, so yeah, I need to start playing more regularly...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...i think i remember playing a teams match against you. i think it was on that projector screen. It was fun. hope you can make it to this. should be a good tournament.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Ill need all the experience I can get at this. The only thing my ganon had was experience and gimmicks. Ii need to start gaining real experience with fox now and find all the weird spots to hit things like I did with ganon.

Are u actually playing falcon finally?

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Will drop by to play in project M and wreck people with my sick...eh, never mind. but I'll stop by. don't have time to enter brawl though.

Roy!

Smash Rookie
hmm...i think i remember playing a teams match against you. i think it was on that projector screen. It was fun. hope you can make it to this. should be a good tournament.
Oh yeah I remember that match. Melee doubles is so frantic... it's always a good time.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Ill need all the experience I can get at this. The only thing my ganon had was experience and gimmicks. Ii need to start gaining real experience with fox now and find all the weird spots to hit things like I did with ganon.

Are u actually playing falcon finally?
Yeah I will be playing falcon at this. I also need experience

stingers

Smash Obsessed
project m is starting around 5 and running until 11 Id imagine. im expecting high turnout for it

pp you cant its against the rules =[

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Kevin, expect me to enforce that rule against you. After all, if Alex seeds the tournament correctly, I'll be beating you round one.

EVH

Smash Cadet
Quite fun even though I got knocked out first round in everything....

Now I know what I need to work on so I can hopefully do much better next time.

SK919

Deal with it
Ggs to everyone I played.

PP - my beard is superior

Taheem - ill be more prepared for teams next time. Promise

Chris - gg, let it be known I was the only falco to beat you this day. Good MM.

Cam - nice seeing you man. Thank you for your kind words. I will try and work on it.

Josh - nice falco as usual. Wish i could of stayed longer to play more dittos

Snap - ur improving bro, keep it up

Stingers - nice hair, gg in bracket. Keep running these man i appreciate these tournaments and you for keeping nc competitive.

Lucas - i saw some of your gameplay. Keep improving. We didnt play at all but I can tell you have gotten a lot better.

Gofg - you've got my number man. I hope we meet again in bracket

Ewb - good mm. Work on setting up reactions in falco diito combos. Makes a huuuge difference. Nice to see you as always.

Justin - keep coming out man.

Behr - great work in teams man. Clutch upsmash

Emb - nice seeing you dude.

Adam - I will get you!

Jesse - lets play a lot.

Hope i didnt forget any one, i washed down the salt with busch ice lol

Top Bottom