• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pick a new name! Except I picked for you - Die Hard (2011)

The name for Melbourne's next major

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
The next time M2K comes back for a national, it has to be called Return of the King

Splice

Smash Hero
Why not Kick-***? lol...

EDIT: *sees censor* Oh well fair enough :p

Surgi

Smash Journeyman
Shadow Temple, trying to find the mirror shield
Predator is good, coz the movie had arnold schwartzenegger in it, and although he is terrible at ACTING, the fact that he can punch you in the face with his biceps makes up for it.....
predator auto win IMO

Edit: Kindergarten cop also has him, but i like the sound of predator more... it sounds more..... cool.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Judgement Day had Schwarzenegger, and is easily more famous than both of those combined...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Fantastic Mr Fox
Up in the Air
Inglorious Basterds

(Three of my favourite movies from last year) Squeeeee

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Die Hard has been in the running for like, the 2nd or 3rd time in a row, it always gets 2nd... like Attila... <3

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
die hard is still the best. its the only one that actually sounds like a smash tourney.
I disagree... rather, I feel similarly about Judgement Day. -It- is the only one on the poll that really feels like a smash tourney name, particularly for THE major of the year, as it's arguably the single defining point that will validate your improvement over the year.

Die Hard and Predator come second-closest in appropriateness imo, whereas Judgement Day hits it right on the head.

Sirias

Smash Champion
That was mean.
<3 Attila.

Judgment Day or Die Hard or Predator or some such.
Action Movies only for titles, kthx.

FMF is too cute. <3
And Inglorious Basterds won't work, lul.
No Tarantino plx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom