• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu: A discussion

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
As long it remains spam free, and remains mostly related to Pika, it can remain open.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
First post!
Anyone here wants to move Pika to god tier?
No matter what other smashers think!
*Hugs Pikachu*

God tier:
Pikachu

***** by god tier tier:
Everyone but Pichu and peach!

Anally ***** by god tier and ***** by ***** by god tier tier:
Pichu
Peach

*Edit*
****, tope wont let us spam or do any irrelevent things. So let us share Aim scree names here, so we can spam about teh Pikachu on different intarnets!
SWF name- AIM -name

List:
pikachun00b7- pikachun00b7

Skler

Smash Master
Pikachu once destroyed a flock of sparrow with one massive thunderbolt. Why can't Pikachu do the same in SSBM? Because sparrow isn't a playable character, that's why.

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
i was wondering. would you acctually want pika to be top teir??? i lyk it where he is right now. If he becomes top teir, or even high, every1s gunna pik him, then hate. know what i mean. like where he is now. when you win, people are lyk wtf i lost to pika. what the eff?!?!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
The last statement is true
The statement below is false
The statement above is true
The first statement has a spelling error

You've just been 0wn'd twice

*takes a bow*

Get at my rock controller!!!

Post count +1

Muhahahaha

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
i was wondering. would you acctually want pika to be top teir??? i lyk it where he is right now. If he becomes top teir, or even high, every1s gunna pik him, then hate. know what i mean. like where he is now. when you win, people are lyk wtf i lost to pika. what the eff?!?!
No! God tier! It would be humiliating for Pika to be at the same rank as the species!

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Yeah, lets make some point in this thread.

Does anyone have some Pikachu merchandise? I just have a Giant fat Pikachu Plushy, I will try to get a pimps hat so I can bring it to tournaments!

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I have a Pikachu keychain. IMO it brings me good luck when I play as Pikachu. Any other character, not so much.
Maybe I should buy every Pikachu merchandise I find?
I guess I am a Pikachu maniac!

I have like 40+ Pikachus, and a dozen Pichus in pokemon diamond.
I believe minum, plusle, and pacharisu are Pikachu's Butt- Buddies.
Pika caused women to have periods.
Pika owns your mom.
I only bought SSBM because pikachu is a char.
I have pokemon channel.
I get depressed when the Pika section is gray.
My family hates me.

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
Maybe I should buy every Pikachu merchandise I find?
I guess I am a Pikachu maniac!

I have like 40+ Pikachus, and a dozen Pichus in pokemon diamond.
I believe minum, plusle, and pacharisu are Pikachu's Butt- Buddies.
Pika caused women to have periods.
Pika owns your mom.
I only bought SSBM because pikachu is a char.
I have pokemon channel.
I get depressed when the Pika section is gray.
My family hates me.
You actually own Pokemon Channel. That's pretty hardcore considering that the game sucks so bad. Thanx to my new post, the Pika section should be yellow and therefore I have made your day 1% better.
P.S. Only I can tell Pika to own my mom. No one else has that right.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
pika pika pikachuuuuuuuu
pika pika pikachuuuuuuuu
Chuchupika?! Pika pika pikakaka pika, pikapikakaka . Pika pimpa pikachu!
Chukachu!( Did you know that only 17% of Pika-mains are pikachunese literate?
Pikapikachu!)

Oh and yes pine, channel is a pretty bad game. However, it is pretty adorable!
Everytime you start and save you see pikachu awakes/ goes to "bed" differently.
It is soooooooooo cute! And if you turn off the TV during its booty dace, it gets mad!

And N64, may I call you Mr. Mustardman?

Drift

Smash Cadet
I know this is quite random but I currently am trying to get good and wavedash. I can do it in place and in training but i can't do it in a real game. I need to setup then say ready go to do it. Any suggestions on how I can go and learn better because I dont think it should be taking this long. (This is fo Falcon, Pikachu, Mario)

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Practice doing it in actual matches then, like when you take a stock off of them or something. Go to smashfests and play people there, eventually the muscle memory will set in, and you will be able to do it in matches with ease.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I know this is quite random but I currently am trying to get good and wavedash. I can do it in place and in training but i can't do it in a real game. I need to setup then say ready go to do it. Any suggestions on how I can go and learn better because I dont think it should be taking this long. (This is fo Falcon, Pikachu, Mario)
Practice more. But the hard part is that you must implement it well. Randomly WDing isn't going to make you godly.

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
I know what you mean, Im still trying to emplement wavedashing into my game. The trick Im working on is wavedashing out of a shield so I can better space my upsmashes with Pika. It just takes time. Try to ease yourself into it more and more as you play. That's the way one of my friends does it.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do Mario's first, and then Pika's, and then Falco's

In order from easiest to most difficult.

NeeQueoHH

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is a new game. For all you know pika could be the number one IC counter. haha And honestly i dont want pika going further than mid teir. haha

Nigachu

Smash Apprentice
So the delinquent duo have made their return. Yay, now they can grab and **** my pika with four different controllers. I also agree that it would be great if pika became an IC counter. That way I can get my revenge on those little........uh nevermind.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Pikachu should be top tier again like in SSB64 . Hopefully I can modify Pika's Infinite for Brawl.

PikapikapikaCHU!
PikapikapikaWHO?
PikaWHO!?
PikaYOU!

Top Bottom