• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Mainer

soni26447

Smash Rookie
Well, I have mained pikachu since 64 but i discovered this forum like a couple of weeks ago and iwanted to know any good tactics or advices that could help my pikachu...

thanks...-

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
Anytime I can help, and welcome to the forums. If you ever seem to be having a problem with your Pika (that sounds weird but oh well) You know where to post it ;)

Roller

Smash Legend
I think those Links Barrage gave you should suffice. The only other thing I would recommend is to go on Youtube and enter

SSBB Anther (Pika) Vs

And watch Anther play as Pika, you learn a lot from watching/playing against him.

plasmid

Smash Apprentice
Nothing beats a good Anther vid for learning how to play a better Pika.

Roller

Smash Legend
lol. Show a backbone, don't back down just cause someone else doesn't like something. LOL, I LOVE how we are having like 7 ENTIRELY different conversations at once. lol

gallax

Smash Hero
true. but they ar all very entertaining. and i hate getting on people nerves so i tend to be more easy going. except for the matchup thread. im serious bout that.

Top Bottom