• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Secondary Poll

Which of these characters is the best secondary for a Pikachu main?

• Total voters

gallax

Smash Hero
i can see where you are coming from tag. and your right actually in some cases. what i agree most with you about is having a discussion with the pika community seeing who the hardest matchups are and list them out. we should have a new discussion having knowledgeable pika players in the mix.

i say that we should start a new discussion on the matchups. we have one on the boards and one where ONLY experienced/knowledgeable players can go into. kinda like the back room for pikas...but only for the sole purpose of declaring the matchups favor.

what say the community?

gallax

Smash Hero
the purpose of the backroom is to allow the most elite members of the ENTIRE community to be able to discuss anything intelligently while having no spammers or noobs reply to anything. keeps their topics clean and worthwhile.

i was comparing it to the sbr. the most elite from the pika boards should get together for this. we can have one for everyone to discuss and one for the elites to discuss.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Many character boards have their own version of it. Does it really matter if people find out the Pika BR exists? After all, you can only join upon invite.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
lol.. I don't know a character boards without its own BR lol.

EDIT: Gosh, the Pikachu back room has doubles the members of the Ike one... but how active is it? The Ike council has 2 active people... >_>;;...

K 2

Smash Lord
Threads in the pika boards are for everyone to discuss. The backroom is for elite members to discuss.

gallax

Smash Hero
Threads in the pika boards are for everyone to discuss. The backroom is for elite members to discuss.
QFT. Seriously. we need to get the elite and only the elite players together into the pika sbr. the chat is, well a chat room for anyone to come in and enjoy. not a pika sbr.

Top Bottom