• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tournament Results (UPDATED!: 4/24/11)

Roller

Smash Legend
Woops, I missed reporting a couple events I attended.. w/e nothing big.

Anyway, I agree with someone more active restarting this thread. As far as from scratch though..

What I would consider doing is copy Veng's rankings and stuff from the first 2 seasons and pasting them at the bottom of the page with a note above them that they were scored differently. Then continue to add new seasons on top of them with your new method (if you choose to change the method).

Just some thoughts, take what you will...

Kenrawr

Smash Master
lol, I'm pretty active already, just some busy johns.

And yes, I'm going to do everything you just said. Needz moar new point system.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
2nd out of 15 at Gameworld #2 June 22
3rd out of 22 at Gameworld #3 June 29
3rd out of 19 at Top Deck Gaming July 5
3rd out of 15 at Gameworld # 4 July 6
3rd out of 23 at Gameworld # 6 July 20 (I beat MikeHAZE at this tourney =D )

And then there's Genesis: 17th out of 121

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nice, Z. Good job beating MikeHAZE and doing so well at Genesis.

Soooo, who're the players placing above you at these tournaments?

*not gonna go break their fingers, swears it!*

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
Usually it's SK92, LeoFTW, FOW. SK92 goes wario/MK against me and he just knows how i play, same crew thing lol. Leoftw is a wario main, and i haven't gotten passed him, but he hasn't shown up recently and im pretty confident i can beat him 100% of the time, and Fow and I go back and forth, usually when we meet, we end up splitting since we're official teammates lol, usually i forfeit to him because he ends up paying me gas money anyways XD

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
you're gay for bragging about that win when i clearly didn't care or have my controller

but good **** stepping it up! start beating sk you already got larry on your belt

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
you're gay for bragging about that win when i clearly didn't care or have my controller

but good **** stepping it up! start beating sk you already got larry on your belt
lol it's the first time i ever beat you EVER, in like 208740867 tries! of course ima bring it up! lol but we both know who'd win if you did care, just means i gotta step it up

Miles.

Smash Champion
Mike Haze is a cool dood.

Realist ***** on the block, all his words are straight thug talk.
He rocks the mic and all he does is 3 stock

Random fact "mike haze gets an accent when he free stylez"

CO18

Smash Hero

Look at this scrub namesearching and johning. :)

GL 2morrow.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
1st out of 13 at top deck gaming weekly 8/10

Not a good turnout yesterday =[ There is another tourney going on pretty soon so wish me luck!

Veng

Smash Ace
Ah shoot, Thanks for taking over Kenny!

I have been super busy this summer, have a job now and everything.

But yeah thanks again, glad I could start this thread!

gallax

Smash Hero
went to fl gaming and got 13th out of 53. lost to nick riddle then hungrybox.

i took nick riddle 2-1 and h-box was just a sad match. i hate fighting him so much. i should have beaten riddle. the first match was so mine. i usmashed him at around 120% last stock and went for the thunder kill to win and it skullbashed and i lost. fyi, always ban brinstar against zero suit.

at this tourney i beat, in friendlies, hrnut and co 18!!!! wahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got to play seibrik and chaz and some other good people but who cares about the other. i also beat wonderbread which was amazing(in tourney). i used snake a lot though along with my pika so dont be fooled. thats who i beat co 18 with.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
HRNUT, Hungrybox, Wonderbread, Lambchops..... wtf is with FL and food?!

Glad to hear you did so well, Gallax. Record vids next time! :mad: Seriously, though, good **** steppin it up.

@Z: My friend says he can take on FOW in Ness dittos..... =O So you guys gotta come to Philly, lol.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
went to fl gaming and got 13th out of 53. lost to nick riddle then hungrybox.

i took nick riddle 2-1 and h-box was just a sad match. i hate fighting him so much. i should have beaten riddle. the first match was so mine. i usmashed him at around 120% last stock and went for the thunder kill to win and it skullbashed and i lost. fyi, always ban brinstar against zero suit.

at this tourney i beat, in friendlies, hrnut and co 18!!!! wahoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got to play seibrik and chaz and some other good people but who cares about the other. i also beat wonderbread which was amazing(in tourney). i used snake a lot though along with my pika so dont be fooled. thats who i beat co 18 with.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but nick riddle was sandbagging. He told me. I heard he went MK against you 2nd match...(he doesn't play MK ever...literally). Also, there is no way you would beat co18 in friendlies if he was serious, considering he has beat every snake ever.

Still good ****, but i'm just telling you what he told me.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm just telling him so he doesn't get upset if he loses to people that are worse than him >_> It's better to think you are worse than you are than to think you are better than you are.

gallax

Smash Hero
well he was scared enough to switch to MK on fd. he was sandbaggin third match. i got wrecked. i can guarantee you he wasnt sandbaggin first match. he knew he was going to win though after winning the first because of brinstar not being banned.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I always ban Brinstar. (Well, that's a lie.... sometimes I ban Lylat out of sheer hatred for that stage.)

There's no character, imo, that Pika does better than there, and since we can manage on any other stage minus Mansion (which I don't even think is as bad as Brinstar), it's a pretty safe place to ban.

Oh, well. Learned a lesson.

Top Bottom