• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
Hey I was just curious if anyone has heard any recent buzz about the "Pikmin" franchise, possibly anything about a third iteration of the series. Frankly, I cannot wait for the game to make its way to the wii, the game play will be such a natural fit with the IR sensing and motion controls (they better take advantage of it).

I played the other two Pikmin's and thought they were great games, I just feel the game would have so much potential, please discuss what you think a wii iteration of Pikmin would bring to the table. :)

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
I read on IGN a long time back that Pikmin 2 was so low on sales that there's no reason to think Nintendo would make any money continuing the franchise.

But then again, Olimar's inclusion in Brawl at least vaguely suggests Pikmin is still on Nintendo's mind, and it's not being put completely on the back burner. So yeah, I have no idea.

I'm with you though, I love the pikmin series. It was a lot of fun, and I think it would make an awesome appearance as a Wii game.

M.K

Level 55
*Sigh*

I thought the title meant that Pikmin Wii had been announced....oh what sorrowful woe.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
No hypothetical game topics. If it gets announced, then make the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom