• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pillaring Opponent question, please help!

Hailzeon0079

Smash Cadet
So when playing computers, you can usually just:
dashattack-uptilt-UpB-Downsmash-Downsmash-UpB, etc.
This works for incredible damage until you just stun them and fsmash or sideB them off.

Does pillaring with upB and down smash work on a human opponent who can DI, but doesn't know how to tech?

Is there any superior pillar combos besides:
UpB, Dsmash, Dsmash, UpB, Dsmash, Dsmash etc

Hailzeon0079

Smash Cadet
()____(), I dunno if I'm really tired but wow -_-

Replace every halo with Down smash

Don't ask >_>

Hailzeon0079

Smash Cadet
OMG down smash!!!!!!!!, what is wrong with my typing skills today >_> <_<
How do I delete topics btw?? -_-

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Basically, I'm refusing to post legitimately until today is done. Be back later with intelligent thought.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
yea u can pillar i do it to my friends all the time - i think its hard to tech out of it, cuz of 2 reasons (i think).

1. Dsmash has a lot of range and can get them when they are tryin to roll tech or land tech.
2. ZSS moves forward a couple of steps when she does Dsmash so she covers a bit of distance.

and maybe 3...They fall right in front of u so u cant really miss. Plus if all the pillaring hits are timed they stay stunned thru the whole combo up to down, down to up. I dont think they can DI out of it cuz UpB sends them vertically not horizontally - so they cant DI that far away from u, especially out of Dsmash range since UpB kinda pulls them down too.

Good luck wit ZSS...I 4got its April Fools lol

Top Bottom