• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pimp mah snake *rate please

RATED

Smash Lord

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I think that your Snake is pretty good. I did notice one or two things worth mentioning though.

1) Your stage control could be a little better. I can't really explain this too well. But for example, in your match against that Kirby, you didn't take full advantage of the flatness of Smashville, or the platform above it. I try to keep an explosive on that platform at all times, if only as a mindgame.

2) Your spacing, both with explosives and physically could also be better. I noticed in that match against that Wolf, you threw a grenade right in front of him. He shot it, and it killed you.

Then again, I just took up Snake a little while ago, so I'm not the most knowledgeable person here. I'm just giving my opinion.

napZzz

Smash Hero
I watched the match with the wolf and there were a few things you could've worked on and changed although it got better as the match went on.

Your explosive game wasn't bad as you went on, but your shield approaches were a little badly spaced and left you open to punish. Work on powershielding and staying a little farther away. Try teching wolfs dthrow too at higher percents so it wont put you at bad positions offstage.

You never used dthrow even though you had quite a few grabs. It would've been MUCH better if you had done so and got a few good tech chases off.

Other than that, overall decent snake. Just work on your spacing and maybe timing of attacks.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
RATED said:
Please, SWF, Pimp My Snake!

Sup dawg, we heard yo like Snake so we put some snakes in yo Snake so you're STILLLLLLL IN A DREEEEEEEAM, SNAKE EEEATER!!!

CouRt

Smash Cadet
it just seems like you believe in the fashion over function aspect of playing snake. sure you can look flashy or what ever. but it seems like you were just getting *****. then waiting till you hit him with enough ftilts to utilt him.
i have an ugly snake but it wins.

so in closing.
-dont worry about doing sweet things.
-more nades.
-more ftilt.
-the whole jab to grab thing works on kids that have never experienced it before, and now a day's everyone has seen it a million times.

RATED

Smash Lord
thanks to all, I will take everything on consideration and practicing it.

Gates= u are just crazy as hell ! LOL that pic won the thread. :laugh:

Top Bottom