• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pinkie Pie Presents: Rainbow Dash Dance and Revolution by Denti - DFW

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
I cant bring a full setup but I can bring a wii with melee/memory card.

I'm excited, it's gonna be my first melee tournament.
And me and my bro are running DK/DK in doubles.

:phone:

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
lol Kalo, edit you posts some more, kthxbai.

Low tier sounds good. We'll do it if we have time. Low tier will start at Link probably, Pika is too mid tier for a low tier tourney...my bet's on Sethlon for winner. He has a pocket Pichu.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
lol Kalo, edit you posts some more, kthxbai.

Low tier sounds good. We'll do it if we have time. Low tier will start at Link probably, Pika is too mid tier for a low tier tourney...my bet's on Sethlon for winner. He has a pocket Pichu.
you told me to *****. check your ****

D

Deleted member

If my friend doesnt come with me for this, anybody want a partner for melee doubles? I use a few different characters but people would prefer my marth and falco cause of high tiers. i have a mario and younglink, but people dont wanna play with that.. oh and lumpyfish, i wanna play your ness. Just saying

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
If my friend doesnt come with me for this, anybody want a partner for melee doubles? I use a few different characters but people would prefer my marth and falco cause of high tiers. i have a mario and younglink, but people dont wanna play with that.. oh and lumpyfish, i wanna play your ness. Just saying
cant tell if this is the most "oldschool" post ive seen in years, or just a brawl player

D

Deleted member

cant tell if this is the most "oldschool" post ive seen in years, or just a brawl player
Well, im always terrible at explaining things and im a brawl player. Oh, and ill be bringing my capture card for some important matches

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
i like recording more than streaming.

streaming results in like ****ed up video capture that 10 people in tx view lol.

when it gets recorded straight up it stays with us forever.

unless you can do both

D

Deleted member

Like i said, im bringing my capture card and recording any matches we need, or if we actually can get enough to record all the wii's played...RECORD THEM ALL!

D

Deleted member

:/ well i am probably gonna be bringing extra money. I might, depends if im feeling like i can actually play melee good, I cant say how good or bad I am because i havent exactly had the chance to test it on a person better than me because i havent been to many places where people play melee seriously.

D

Deleted member

Well, I honestly wouldnt care. getting a beating can at least help me learn what and what not to do

Noc

Smash Journeyman
I called FX Game Exchange and they said internet upload speed is 1Mbps, so livestreaming in good quality would be possible. I agree that just recording is much preferred when upload speed is mediocre but in this case I might prefer streaming. It's easy to highlight individual matches from the stream in TwitchTV and upload to YouTube later. If the stream is well advertised, it could get more viewers than the usual ~10 lol.

D

Deleted member

Ok, my friend isnt coming with me to here, so I need a partner for doubles. Anyone need a partner, because I need one :(

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Zach, ill play you in brawl with ness. He's my main atm.

as for my melee ness, he is crap. Play my sheik, or Sammy. Or if you want wavedash spam my IC's.

Oh and we need to do toon ditto's again, maybe you'll win this time.

Admiral!

Smash Apprentice

as for my melee ness, he is crap. Play my sheik, or Sammy. Or if you want wavedash spam my IC's.

YOU THERE. I cannot make this tournament and Emily is morally opposed to Wobbling, so it's all in your hands. I hope you can bring the homosexual Eskimos back to Dallas.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
YOU THERE. I cannot make this tournament and Emily is morally opposed to Wobbling, so it's all in your hands. I hope you can bring the homosexual Eskimos back to Dallas.
No worries hannah, I plan on playing as gay as possible this weekend. You've taught me the secrets and I will wobble everyone ><

D

Deleted member

I did win dittos didnt i? I helped you with tl afterwards! Anyways, im definently playing some melee with yl vs you ;)

Oh and I uhh... still need a melee partner. -looks at lumpy- O_O

Top Bottom