• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Piplup model?

Zenox the Chimera

Smash Journeyman
Heheh, I haven't been here in a while, have I? Guess I decided that Smash Hacking was just taking too much time from my life, and there is a lot more important thing s I could be doing. While, I need help with something. I'm working on a quick project (Think Sonic Robo Blast 2) and I needed to find the Piplup model to do so. I looked around in the Brawl Files on Mediafire, but I couldn't seem to find it. Can someone direct me to it? Thanks!

AMKalmar

Smash Ace
It's in the pokemon stadium 2 stage. You only need to export the textures that piplup uses.

Edit... I am wrong... silly me.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
It's in the pokemon stadium 2 stage. You only need to export the textures that piplup uses.
Piplup is an assist trophy, so it wouldn't be in one of the stage files.

Piplup's model is actually in item/pochama/PkmPochamaBrres.pac. And while you're at it, you might want to use this texture for it, so the model looks a bit better.

Top Bottom