• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit and MetaKnight

HeroXL

Smash Journeyman
There was a similar thread about this in the MK discussion forum but was closed due to getting off topic regarding the name of the thread. Anyways, these two seem to share alot of similarities and I would like to discuss these two characters in relation to each other. Backed by E 4 All play or pure speculation does not matter, I would just like to get a discussion about these two swordsmen. Thoughts?

Zeela12

Smash Ace
There was a similar thread about this in the MK discussion forum but was closed due to getting off topic regarding the name of the thread. Anyways, these two seem to share alot of similarities and I would like to discuss these two characters in relation to each other. Backed by E 4 All play or pure speculation does not matter, I would just like to get a discussion about these two swordsmen. Thoughts?
See: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=124559

only a few threads below this one, you can't miss it.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
meat knight owned tho.. anyway, I think their rivalry would be as much if marth was in... Link and Marth probably wouldn't vocally declare their rivalry, since link doesn't talk, but theres probably more underlying tension between them than pit and bowser. I think the Anceint minister was enough of a jerk, to jack MK's battle plane, and use it to drop crap everywhere that spawns lame-o drones.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
Hey. What Are You Doing Copying My Thread

Go Make Your Own In The Meta Knight Thread

I Bet Anyone That Posts Here Knows Of Mine

What-the-heck-are-you-doing

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ARGGGAIASSASAAANATEEEEEYOOUUU

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
They are rather alike. They are both quick, flying swordsmen. I like MK more, but I would like to try both. Pit is probably going to be my secondary character, and MK my main. Still, I would like to see the two fight, too bad I couldn't go to E for all....

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
I played as both of them, and they are both excellent characters. MK is very easy to use, very nub friendly, and has great combos. His B moves are good, and his moves can deal damage quickly. However, MK lacks a kill move. Period! He cannot kill squadoosh. Pit, however, is a little bit slower than MK. But, Pit has some great kill moves. His Bair, his Usmash, and his Fsmash. He also has a great projectile, and some good B moves. He rocked, MK rocked, and I'm hungry. Go Pit and MK!!!

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
I imagine a small speed and dmg difference for MK and pit i think metal knight will be faster and probobly my favorite (of the two) but I think pit will have an ace up his sleeve when brawl comes out

Top Bottom