• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Tournament!!!! Who's The Best!?

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
Im holding a tournament on th 28th of July to see who is the best Pit player.

Here is the link to it.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1909

------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why the tournament is on AllisBrawl is bcos it is much easier to organize. Even though it is on another site, it is wel easy to register.

If you do register , please put "brawler_pit" as the refer. Dont forget plz.

And read the rules and spread the world. Alot of top pit players from AiB will be coming so come as the competition is fierce.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, Happy Brawling!

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
woah just when did jungle japes and spear pillar become counterpicks? oh well, my votes on kupo if he enters

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
1st Its a wifi tourny so it means nothing if you win. I have a little tourny for the Pit players here and even in the title it says WIFI blows and this will prove nothing if you win.

2nd You are asking everyone to play in ditto's. You play a charater for his strengths and advantages over others in different ways. You don't have any of those in a ditto. The only real way to show who is the best it to look at tourny results and find some way to look at it from there. (Yes I know my Pit's little tourny is ditto's aswell)

Im not saying don't have a little tourny and try to get references from as many people as you can, but it isn't going to show who is the best at all.

Also kupo hates wifi more then I hate sushi, and I hate sushi. So I would be surprized if he entered.

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
oh i didn't know that you see, i don't come on the pit boards but ive seen kupo and hes pretty awesome and i like him a lot.

Top Bottom