• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Descent Glitch

Tercel

Smash Rookie
I think I may have stumbled across a glitch in SSE mode. On the Level Pit's Descent (The one where Pit is in the clouds) I cannot enter the first doorway. Is there some type of key you need to get into the first doorway??

I have watched a couple videos of this level and from the looks of it, you just stand in the doorway and the door opens. I have stood in the doorway for several minutes at a time...and pressed every button while doing so. I think my game might be glitched or something :\

HELP!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Like most doors in video games, you have to press up. Reading the instruction manual helps...

Tercel

Smash Rookie
Yes, I have pressed up on the control stick. I did it again just now and nothing is happening....

jimmy4265

Smash Rookie
Then u are screwed, my friend.

but just in case, make sure that u are positioned right in the middle of the doorway. The same sort of thing has happened with me, where when i press up i just jump up and down instead of going through the door, and it was just because i was a little too far to the left of the doorway.

So just be patient and make sure that ur directly in front of the door.

Tercel

Smash Rookie
yeah, it was my controller...something was wrong with the control stick. lol, i really thought i was never going to get past that first doorway :urg:

KiteDXX

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, my controller was at a certain point before it "turned on" that set it in a neutral position that would prevent me from pressing Up completely, preventing me from opening doors.

I'm kinda used to it, though. :|

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Just FYI, up on the C-stick also works to get you through doorways, in case this problem recurs for you.

Top Bottom