• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pixel's Gems of Wisdom

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I saw this thread was funny at the beginning, thoug people started flaming in it.

In my opinion, it's still not out of control, but if it doesn't stop in the next page I'll not be scared to close the topic.

Thanks.

Skler

Smash Master
NE lets prove how great we are at CAT 3!

On topic, no matter how much people hate on NE Pixel's gems of wisdom are still awesome and wise.

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
I run blue link, but hes pretty fast, no so much double damage, is there somthing wrong with my link?? please answer this queston for me pixel!!

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
i totally disagree with using a high tier instead of link... screw that idea. i will use link when it really matters. in tourneys and such. nightmare has played my link and well, lost to him too, ;P. dittos son, dittos.
i think the best way to get good with link is to use him and learn.

hit0

Smash Journeyman
WAK is right, cut the crap. I'll host an online Link tourney for Brawl. (Patented idea by hit0, lol) Then we will see whos Link reighns supreme.

Skler

Smash Master
Is this the same nightmare I'm thinking of, the one who HATES Maine and all of NE with a passion because we all "suck at smash"?

Uck

Smash Journeyman
When you say never attempt to shield grab aerials what exactly do you mean?Is there a reason such as shield stun and lag or something?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
why is this thread still alive

Goth- he probably said it cuz if the person does his hit correcly he can just dodge the grab

Uck

Smash Journeyman
Ohh this is good Im in a habit of shield grabbing aerials cause sometimes they work but when i get punished I disregarded it as a mistake I made.Ty for reply

Skler

Smash Master
why is this thread still alive
Because Pixel's wisdom should be shared with all Link players.

On topic, You can't shieldgrab L-canceled aerials unless they were poorly timed (Link's grab is sorta slow). If they miss an L-cancel or hit near the top of Link's shield grab away.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Naww, i'll probably try to go to the next FC if anything.
it all depend on my ride though, the only guy in CO that can legally drive us always bails at the end.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
el - WTF man. way to spoil the hell of out TP for me...im a link player for a reason...cuz im obsessed with Z E L D A...thanks...****....WTF.

Skler

Smash Master
Thrilla, it's great that you love Pixel that much, but these forums are for Link discussion and not love.

This thread isn't ridiculous! In all honesty it has some good points, entertaining flames and then more good points! Its a flame sandwich!

Zodiac

Smash Master
Ok so u wanna be as good as me... I can understand this, as most people here know im the best link on these boards.

Well first u gotta pick red link because hes faster than the other links

Moves u should never use: Ftilt, dtilt, arrow,

1) Always think AHEAD when using Link's projectiles.
2) Focus on playing defensive until an opening presents itself. Link completely sucks at playing offensively as his approach game is terrible.
3) Link has a good CC, use it
4) Never attempt to shieldgrab aerials
5) Learn ur spacing
6) Stop being so fancy
7) Spam projectiles against dumb characters
8) Link's jab can give u breathing room against stubby chars with small arms
9) Stop using Link's up-b for *desperate* kills
10) Don't play Link against Falcon, Fox, Shiek, Falco

K there u have it, some general tips that every noob should know lmao

PIXEL'S EXTRODINARY GEM OF WISDOM: If ur maining Link, stop. Learn a top tier, get good with them, then go back to Link. Ur skill will carry over and u'll be a much better player.
All Extremly usefull. But instead of not palying Link against the speedsters i just pick red Link!

Skler

Smash Master
So I was thinking, what does the Link board really need and then I remembered a great wise man. I then decided to bump this thread for all to improve by using Pixel's knowledge of Link, Smash and ownage in general.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Guys, Pixel's Gems are a hoax, he's basically quit smash and all he does now is play WoW.

Shame. Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Skler

Smash Master
That doesn't make his gems any less awesome.

**** your combos Aiser! I always expect the spin so I don't DJ out of it :(.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
THEY OBVIOUSLY DON'T DIFFER LMAO

That's what I hoped you weren't serious. Now since I just realized you were...I'm laughing at you :laugh:

Top Bottom