• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PKBB - Mother's Boy

What super awesome title should we give this video?

• Total voters

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
Whats the deadline? I think i got a clip worthy for the combo vid haha =D i just need to record it first

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Dang, forgot about this for a moment, I have to get (well if I really have any) clips for this. I should have at least a few interesting ones.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Well
I haven't gotten replays from people I really want them from. So I'll still keep it open.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
are we still doing this... this whole thing kinda died. Anywho, im reminding you people that if you need replays recorded or even put up in high quality ask me.

easier contact

aim- snipernightowl

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
oh shiz... totally forgot about this... so I guess in a week, I'll go through any and all of the replays I got, and assess the situation. Submit them to me please.

Kole

Smash Lord
Okay I'll send about 5 in this weekend, hopefully.

So Rocket, you said a while back that you're not gonna use Wii service or anything? What did you mean

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I will try and get some replays in before the deadline because I think I have some.

Though I can't really download them atm and rPSI knows what happened to my SD card ;_;

Ill get a new SD card soon and the cheapest Capture card I can get my hands on.

Top Bottom