• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Zelda vids!!

Arean

Smash Ace
yay first post

very good ^_^ i commented on your video in youtube just check it out

Arean

Smash Ace
yeah i know! i wish i can upload my better zelda vids... cause my other ones are noobish

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Good job.

I also noticed that you used the Nair alot, but I guess that's because it's good against a big target like DK.

My advice is try to do more kicks out of shield and double Bairs. Also vary the height that you kick at so people don't start predicting it. Finally use Dins fire more. Esspecially on large targets, you can create huge openings for kicks and it's good edgeguarder.

I look forward to more of your vids. Keep it up. Work that $Kick =D

D

Deleted member

10/10

good **** john. good use of random attacks for approach blackmail, and good use of dashgrabbing. good **** using blue.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
DoH grants his seal of approval.

A little more up smash

I still haven't seen any other Zelda use Din's fire sheild.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
DoH grants his seal of approval.

A little more up smash

I still haven't seen any other Zelda use Din's fire sheild.
Mow uses it a lot, and i'm learning everything i know from Mow. I just haven't implemented it yet. I'm trying :p

D

Deleted member

I'll supply the knowledge if you supply the ****.

don't worry, if you fail, I'll supply both.

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Very nice indeed. I guess I won't be the only good Zelda at M.P.S.J.IV

I would be honored if you would bestow me with Mow Zelda knowledge when we meet. I play Farore.

EDIT: I enjoyed our matches a lot. I used nair against those on a platform, but never as a straightout attack. I learned a few things, and should we meet again, you will see this.

Top Bottom