• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plasmabeam 2, a (very good) samus combo vid

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
very cool video, is there a filefront version of this or anything? Looked like youtube messed up the audio sync a bit (or I'm crazy here)

fed

Smash Cadet
thnks for comment!! =D

Well, i didnt upload the vid to filefront but if you want it... i will

Im afraid it is my last combo... i ve to work and i ve not time for video games =(

As you can see i added some clips of the Plasmabeam 1 buy just 3.

Well... keep watching and comment the vid...

Foxy

Smash Master
had some fantastic combos

would be incredible but i'm not so suuuure that your opponents were di'ing well at all

could be wrong though, i don't play against samus much.

fed

Smash Cadet
had some fantastic combos

would be incredible but i'm not so suuuure that your opponents were di'ing well at all

could be wrong though, i don't play against samus much.
i got it dude... no problem!! my oponents usually dont make good DI becouse they abuse of the crouch cancel (fox, falcos, falcons ¬¬). For that reason, when they didnt make a good DI i fu** them with combos... but if all my oponents would make a fantastic DI... that combo vid wouldnt be possible ¬¬.
Thanks for comment dude...

fed

Smash Cadet
as you want... anyways, always there will be comments like that...

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Nice scenes dude, but next time you could improve your editing

Im not interested in samus Combovideo usually but this one had a lot of cool stuff

maybe you could wach my Combovideo, too ;-)

fed

Smash Cadet
thnks for comments guys!!
Well im not good for editing but if i do another combo vid i will improve that detail... obviously with a clip of super metroid :p

PD: Ill watch your combo vid dude

Top Bottom