• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Brawl Today!!!

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
I have found a store in New York that has SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!! No joke i played at a tornument there for brawl. The store is Animation Odyssey and it is on 1327 surf avenue. It is in Brooklyn and they are open every day of the week except monday-wednesday. They hope at on. I am going tomorrow at 1:00 so i can rent it out for 3 hours. If you go come early so you dont have to wait!!!! They unlocked every character and every stage...The WHOLE GAME IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!! It costs $4 for half an hour and $6 an hour and you can rent for consecutive hours. They will have tornuments almost every other day(but its kinda slow cuz they have 1 japenese wii). it will go faster when it comes out in america because they have 3 televisions. They only have 2 wii's one in english and one in japanese. The website is ....
http://www.animationodyssey.com/
and scroll down to the bottom of the home page until you see Brawl. Remember it is in japenese but you dont need to know japanese cuz they hardly speak.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
Idiot, do you think everybody is gonna go to Brooklyn to play Super Smash Bros? Most of us normal people can wait 2 more weeks

ALFET

Smash Cadet
It's fine, gamer8, I've went twice already.

Not as shady as you think.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
this helps me none considering i live in virginia and have no way to get up to NY..oh well

Mzero

Smash Cadet
where else can i play brawl in nyc? u guys are saying there are so many places. gimme some!

Potato Keyboard

Smash Cadet
Irritating long name = disoriented posts.

In conclusion, this thread is useless and the OP's name is dumb.
I don't get it, how does a long name make a post 'disorientating'?
and does such a thing render a whole thread useless? This makes no sense to me.

WHY!? Why is this guy's name such an issue? I guess I should stop trying to answer life's questions.

Anyways yeah waaaay off topic.

Top Bottom