• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play' N ' Trade Fort Lauderdale Monthly #2 (Feb 7th)

Coffee™

I need it....
if i get ther at 5-6ish will i be able to play in singles?
No, Singles should hopefully be finish by that time actually. You may be able to compete in Doubles or some friendlies but thats about it

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Please tell me March 7th is the next one after this. I have that day off work, and it's on a saturday. March 7, is the first weekend of march.

Unfortunately, I can't make it to this one for Feb 7th. Had to rearrange my work schedule for other occasions.

Coffee™

I need it....
$5 MM Nick? My Pit vs your ZSS. We can play bad characters together ^_^

Master Raven

Smash Master
Cot4 is the day as this I think, so Seibrik won't be there unless something happens beforethen.

Coffee™

I need it....
From what I know Cot4 is going to have a live stream up for both days. I could put the live stream for it up on the 50 inch PnT tv for those that want to watch it. Saturday is only melee though. Hows that sound to you guys?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
do that maniaclyracist!!

anytime i have a match on the live stream, i'll call riddle to tell u guys to watch that its meeee

I'll have the Tag- "FLODA"

Linguini

Smash Master
isnt seibrik goin to this? lol it be funny if co18 went haha xD

and yea dittos are indeed gay. u can tell me about it alright xD
yoo, can i get a ride to this man?
Im down to train with you and luis for a bit on friday to wreck this.

me and master raven are gonna wreck this.

Darr06

Smash Cadet
dang! this sounds like fun. i'll probably come and bring two or three friends

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
From what I know Cot4 is going to have a live stream up for both days. I could put the live stream for it up on the 50 inch PnT tv for those that want to watch it. Saturday is only melee though. Hows that sound to you guys?
This isn't a Brawl tournament anymore? If saturday is only for melee, when is the brawl tournament? I hope the next tournament will be March 7th. I'll be able to go to that one.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I believe Maniaclyracist meant to say that Cot4 was Melee on Saturday and Brawl on Sunday.

Btw, will the store be stocking its own Wiis for every station, or are people encouraged to bring their Wii, because I'll gladly bring mine if you guys need any extra ones to run the tourney faster (although I don't have component cables, assuming this'll be played on HDTVs like the other PnTs, so I'm wondering if you guys would happen to be able to plug your own component cables into my Wii in the case that I do bring it to fix any lag issues IF that's what lessens HDTV lag.).

Coffee™

I need it....
I believe Maniaclyracist meant to say that Cot4 was Melee on Saturday and Brawl on Sunday.
Yep this is exactly what I meant, and i'm not maniaclyracist >_>

Btw, will the store be stocking its own Wiis for every station, or are people encouraged to bring their Wii, because I'll gladly bring mine if you guys need any extra ones to run the tourney faster (although I don't have component cables, assuming this'll be played on HDTVs like the other PnTs, so I'm wondering if you guys would happen to be able to plug your own component cables into my Wii in the case that I do bring it to fix any lag issues IF that's what lessens HDTV lag
The store has 8 tvs, but only 4 Wii's will be present, including my own, so yeah feel free to bring a Wii :). I'd personally like for there to be two tvs specifically dedicated to friendlies / money matches and preferably the other 6 tvs will be used to run the tournament so there should be no delays.

I'll probably hook up my Wii with inf. replay to one of those tvs so people can record their matches and i'll upload them to my utube account later but if anyone else wants to bring a wii with inf replay or straight up recording equipment feel free to do so. I'll also do the finals / losers finals / winners finals on my wii so those can be uploaded.

As for your question about Wii component cables yeah, there should be some around the store so we should be able to use those to hook up your wii.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Thanks rasist. :p

On a side note, do you know where I could buy an SD card? To install the Homebrew channel that is so I can install the music and inf. replay hacks.

Top Bottom