• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Tampa Mothers Day Singles! 5/8 (Full Results/Bracket up!)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Its not even pressure I'm just bad a cg heavy characters note why I lost to xdeath d3 and 3stocked his mk. I even beat m2k some games. its all weight dependant for me so I try to fight heavys up close and try to beat the by who got the better attack like snake which is bad lol. But I'm good against snake except hrnuts lol but other heavys and mid weights I have some what of a problem
I'm trying to get it down though and play more patient
:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I did drop it all I said is mm lol but I guess that's arguing right? Lol
Pretty sure I said enough talk lets play.

If only you would quit......... like you did against seibrik.....

Exdeath

Smash Master
I did drop it all I said is mm lol but I guess that's arguing right? Lol
Pretty sure I said enough talk lets play.

If only you would quit......... like you did against seibrik.....
I believe that Illmatic is referencing your apparent belief that $1 = $.1.

I'm quite intrigued in regard to your confidence in defeating me in a Meta Knight ditto, so I'll accept a 3/5 Set Meta Knight vs. Meta Knight $.05, .1, .25, 1, or 5 money match of your choice.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
loooooooooool

"yo, mm me for a nickel or a dime *****"

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah 2/3. Sounds like you underestimating my pink mk
you beat sax and I can beat sax to but I heard you lost to him last time y'all played
This is gonna be funny

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
LOL that's like me saying I don't need to go to Orlando anymore because I've had wins over HRNut, Gallax, radiX, GDX, Kyon, and other players.

I still would go because I can always improve as there's always room for improvement.

Then again,.............

....that's just me.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
i cant improve if they all play characters thats way in my favor like fox? come on marth is ok but he dosnt know the mu which makes it hard for him
zelda loses to IC to so as sheik. i already get diddy practice from the best diddy. and wario practice from the best hand to hand wario. im not saying anyones bad because i know alot of ppl there are extremly good but as a IC player its very hard to find training because of the type of character ppl in that area use. Dont say MK because i already have sax and HRnut and all i can learn from halberd is how not to get gimped ***** when off the edge. but if you guys make pnt tourney early in the day in tampa me and renki are down to travel
the only real thing i can learn from someone there is halberd and thats how to fight against his crazy off stage game thats about it

Top Bottom