• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Players near la mesa, national city or spring valley

Vitin

Smash Cadet
been looking for some players really bored getting a little rusted here

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
Awesome. I just moved to La Mesa yesterday. I don't know anyone out here. Just message me and let me know what times are good for you. Not sure when i'll be good to play, since i still need t oget familiar with everything and find a job. sigh. but i'll find time. yes!

Edit: Anyone else around here?

Vitin

Smash Cadet
yea sure but hey theres a tourney up in oceanside is only like 50 min away from here i need a ride im able to pay gas money

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
Okay, this worked out pretty badly. I didn't know about the tourney until after, but it's too far for my crap car anyway. v_v

I'm still unemployed (waiting for that **** call), so i can smash whenever. I can drive, just not very far. Willing to go 30 minutes. Guys just to let me know when you want to play.

And again, any other smashers around here? I'm five minutes away from one of the colleges. i forget which. I'm probably close to all of them.

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice
i'm up to play too, i havent played in a while. i live near downtown. just pm me on when you guys can do it.

Jack Lavender

Smash Cadet
Okay, i think i'm by SDSU.

Spring valley and national city are next to each other? I suck at looking at maps. v_v

I'm not sure how close i am to down town. Which down town?

Looks like we're all desperate for some smash. And I'm not sure which one to PM since i don't know who i'm closer to. Should we aim for a small smash fest?

Anyone good to smash on friday, saterday, and/or sunday? And who's willing let us use their place? I haven't talked to my roommate yet about random smashers coming by, but if we can't go any where else i'll ask. (i'm still getting used to calling this home).

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Okay, i think i'm by SDSU.

Spring valley and national city are next to each other? I suck at looking at maps. v_v

Looks like we're all desperate for some smash. And I'm not sure which one to PM since i don't know who i'm closer to. Should we aim for a small smash fest?

Anyone good to smash on friday, saterday, and/or sunday? And who's willing let us use their place? I haven't talked to my roommate yet about random smashers coming by, but if we can't go any where else i'll ask. (i'm still getting used to calling this home).
spring valley and NC are next 2 each other taking the 54 (i think)
if ur in Spring V ur like 15 minutes from downtown SD
im semi desperate for some smash im really rusty right now
im down for going to someone's place if its not too far from from mentioned area

noobmaster

Smash Apprentice
downtown san diego... i live very close to the intersection of freeway 94 and 15. if you live near sdsu then i'm like 15 minutes from you. Just hit me up whenever you guys can play. I can't play on weekends though because i work. i can probably play on friday afternoon maybe sometime after 4pm.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for sunday if we have a location to play at.... I can also bring a cube and smash, but probably not a tv unless I get a ride.

Vitin

Smash Cadet
well looks like this sunday got ruined ok we got a whole week to plan i dont have my own place but i can bring a cube and control so we got to plan something for this uncoming weekend

Legend17

Smash Rookie
I live in south san diego, in palm, right near the Montgomery high school, I be willing to play some smash also, and I have some friends that smash as well...

Legend17

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys, there's a Chula Vista Area thread for players who live in the south bay, we're making a small community who love to smash, go check it out...

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Cool. We gotta smash sometime.

I PMed Supermario27 to see what's up with him. but no reply yet. hm...
sorry about not replying but i have been really busy, anyways it seems like the world is conspiring against me playing smash, anyways friday seems like a good choice (at least it seems like it) for me and some people on the other thread (chula vista area) seem to be responding nicely to friday like at 4 or so

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL TOURNAMENT

Date: June 7, 2008

Time: 1:00 P.M. (12:00-1:00 P.M. set-up and friendlys)

(5269 Linda Vista Rd., San Diego Ca. 92110)

Events: Single's And Double's

Fee: $10-Singles Entry and $10-Doubles Entry ($5 Per person)

Pot Distribution: 1st-60%, 2nd-30%, 3rd-10%

Rules: 8 minute time limit, 3 stock, items off, and team attack on

Neutral Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Counter Picks: Brinstar, Castle Siege, Corneria, Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon, Green Greens, Halberd, Jungle Japes, Luigi's Mansion, Pirate Ship, Pokemon Stadium 1, Rainbow Cruise, Skyworld

Banned Stages: 75m, Big Blue, Bridge of Eldin, Distant Planet, Flat Zone 2, Green Hill Zone, Hanenbow, Mario Bros., Mario Circuit, Mushroomy Kingdom, Norfair, Onett, Pictochat, Pokemon Stadium 2, Port Town Aero Dive, Rumble Falls, Shadow Moses Island, Spear Pillar, Summit, Temple, WarioWare, Inc., Yoshi's Island

First stage is selected at random from the neutral stages
Second stage selection goes to loser
IF there's a third, then it goes to the loser of the Second match

(*NOTE)

PLEASE BRING WII's, Brawl's, and TV's

If you can, call and let us know ahead of time if you will be bringing a WII or A Copy of Brawl so we can make a note of it. And of course bring your own controller. GameCube controllers only! Also just in case bring some tv's as a back up if we need more tv's.

More Info: Call "Gamers Universe" (619) 543-0800 or visit http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=854

Top Bottom