• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playgrounds Fan Expo Qualifier #1 Mississauga Centre July 10th

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yo, read dimmys post, Brawl+ is cancelled. Anyways i should be able to come to this now, just gotta see if i cant get off work
Brawl+ isn't cancelled, at least not yet.

My Wii is broken, I can't play modded versions on it. Simple as that.

5ive is in Cuba on vacation, he should be back shortly.

kiddbonezz

Smash Rookie
if sf4 is guna happen...put me down for that as well...but for now melee is a definate and a mabye for brawl

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Jesus, this is far, and I feel too lazy to look up bus directions from downtown Brampton.

If Cyan says that he'll go to this, I will find a way as well.

...Is there an easy way to get there from Square One?
I would like to know the answer to this as well

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
free parking is most likely in the venue area i would presume as there is a tim hortons right beside it and the venue is in a plaza, i'll personally check out the venue this monday or tuesday.

Busing directions from square probably would be take bus 19S to hurontario and dundas, and then take bus 1 not 1c to mississauga road and walk from there to the venue.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
In support of sauga ill join all three... no sfIV... xbox pads suck.
Only doubles; and i guess brawl+ singles since theres no doubles.

On the condition i find someone that wants to team with a rusty player for melee/brawl lol

kiddbonezz

Smash Rookie
yo dayzin...from sq1 you can take the 34 and take it straight to erin mills mall....daz all i know but i know it goes in a loop

Pho

Smash Journeyman
If SSF4 is happening, then it's RaynEx and I for grand finals. True facts.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yo dimmy can u up the fee for ssf4 to $10 that way theres a bigger prize pool.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
ok so at this point i'm cancelling brawl+ and confirming ssf4 side. for the entry fee of ssf4 side, i was going to make it $5 but if theres a general agreement from all players on the day of to make it $10 i will indeed make it 10.

Melee people, you guys are still sitting at 2 tvs i think. Step it up melee community =).

Remember I'm cutting off registration at 12 as long as i get to open the venue at 11:30. If i get to open the venue at 12 then i will cutoff registration at 12:30. I'll confirm this later on. But once i cut off registration that is that. Running on a tight schedule means too bad for late people.

Iliad

Smash Lord
ok so at this point i'm cancelling brawl+ and confirming ssf4 side. for the entry fee of ssf4 side, i was going to make it $5 but if theres a general agreement from all players on the day of to make it $10 i will indeed make it 10.

Melee people, you guys are still sitting at 2 tvs i think. Step it up melee community =).

Remember I'm cutting off registration at 12 as long as i get to open the venue at 11:30. If i get to open the venue at 12 then i will cutoff registration at 12:30. I'll confirm this later on. But once i cut off registration that is that. Running on a tight schedule means too bad for late people.
Yo if m2k shows up 2 minutes late and you DQ him, he's gonna make an angry post about it on his facebook. Tru fax.

Trogdor33

Smash Cadet
maybe i'll wait until those amateur tourneys come out.

I haven't been to an offline tourney yet so I don't want to show up and get utterly destroyed XD

.decoy

Smash Ace
nate tintin and julez czech your fb inboxesss
its about rides and shiiz

edit: also

maybe i'll wait until those amateur tourneys come out.

I haven't been to an offline tourney yet so I don't want to show up and get utterly destroyed XD
this is fail
no burnination will be achieved with an attitude like that

nickcam

Smash Ace
can someone please bring recording equipment, A certain hype rematch is going down. Hint * Its a trilogy

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
aweome kiwi, and nick i'll prolly be borrowing hammond's game bridge. Also return of Duy this tournament he just told me hes coming along haha. Time for duy vs rob best rob in gta? =o

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Alright we're looking pretty good in terms of setups now just need a few more for brawl and I think given the alotted time and amount of players 3 TVs for melee is Ok but 4 would be best. I still have to check how i'm going to lay everything out at the venue haha. Hope we have enough ball room there.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
If u allow hardmoded wii's that can read a single layered disk of japanese brawl (its legit tho (like it works and everything, basically u just can't do single player modes lol)), then I can confirm a setup

Snake0.0

Smash Rookie
this is matt (whitby) btw its my new account. googs is not sure if he can come, has to check work schedual and tdawg is no longer attending but i am still coming for sure

Top Bottom