• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing MK is beneficial for progressing in Brawl.

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
Why does everyone seem to have been misled into believing that M2K can't handle Diddy players? The tourney where NL beat him was ages ago, and just an fyi, M2K beat him in the end. Not to mention in between then and now, I'm sure he's reanalyzed and relearned that match-up one million times over. It's his match-up now. He legally owns it and now that I've only mentioned it I owe him royalties.
I was thinking back to the ECRC C3 matches where ninjalink beat him up with diddy. But, checking the dates on those videos, it's quite likely that m2k studied the match up intensively and learned a way around it. Apologies for being out of date.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
1. You still need to settle down

2. I use Falcon for fun matches, but I use plenty of other characters that include high tiers, and even Snake.

3. Don't go around saying **** when you obviously don't know anything about me. We had one argument before, and even then, all you did was prove you were a douche.
Do not make pull a direct quote, because I am stating the truth when you told me my opinion does not matter that I use Kirby and other high tiers. Your argument was pathetic and all it really had was 'you use MK so that's why you're biased'.

Sky`

Smash Lord
lol yeah dude that makes sense and you are CORRECT..

but i would prolly lose with any character i picked up is what im saying

like if a non mk player picked up mk he lose....the same way a non...toon link player would lose with toon link..idk..peach is the best

keep ice skating around with dr mario sir

;3
>_>
How do you know about my Ice skating? <_<

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Why does everyone seem to have been misled into believing that M2K can't handle Diddy players? The tourney where NL beat him was ages ago, and just an fyi, M2K beat him in the end. Not to mention in between then and now, I'm sure he's reanalyzed and relearned that match-up one million times over. It's his match-up now. He legally owns it and now that I've only mentioned it I owe him royalties.
I thought they agreed to split the pot.

Aiko

Smash Champion
This is something I've always believed in any fighting game:

If you only play one character in the matchup, you only know HALF the matchup.

To understand how to beat MK, you must play MK to some extent. All those players who think that they won't be "cheap" by using MK are giving themselves a big disadvantage.

Zylar

Smash Ace
All the characters are fun, but competitively ... only so many characters can satisfy one single person, imo.

So some people will find him fun, others not.

Aiko basically said the short version of the OP. Knowing how to play a decent MK gives you match up experience with just about everyone.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
If playing MK really ups your game, then sure, I'll give him a shot and then I'll continue using my main and whooping ***. Actually, I'll give the character a shot tomorrow.
Done......I think I suck thats why I'm getting no results lol

Top Bottom