• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale": Sony's version of Super Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

Although I never played Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, this would be my list of favorite characters. Top most image would be my favorites and bottom most would be my most despised characters. Left on wallpaper would be most favorite and right side is least favorite. Raiden takes number 1. Isaac Clarke takes number 2. Dante from recent Devil May Cry is dead last.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I just picked this up again for the first time since January. Seems they've nerfed the fun out of Fat Princess since then, so I'm switching over to Kat.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
As a FP player myself, they didnt nerf the fun out of her imo, they just nerfed her from being stupid good lol. Shes still a top tier character, just she now cant do braindead easy ground loops and her air swordsman which used to single handedly invalidate entire characters got nerfed, but is still very good and gets the job done. Imo the FP changes were really good changes and she definitely deserved them.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
My problem with her is that she's too slow now. I've seen 198+ AP combos from Fat Princess, so I know she's still good, but I don't like her pacing anymore. I'm finding some neat stuff with Kat, though. Really digging her play style.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, Kats ridiculous lol. And FP never really was fast though, unless you mean she had less cooldown because they DID make her more punishable. She still has her Up Triangle that is advantageous on block though.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
It wasn't just the recovery frame increase. I admit, I threw out that air Warrior like crazy because it was the only minion that actually came out in a timely manner. Fat Princess as a character just feels like she requires extremely meticulous planning and execution, whereas before, she could recklessly control space and get in your face. I liked that aspect of her play style, though I can certainly see why it needed to be adjusted. Don't get me wrong, I know she's still got some crazy stuff in her arsenal, but I'm just not compelled to play her anymore. That might change if they make the Worker's bombs detonate on contact, but I doubt that'll happen.

Top Bottom