• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PlayStation

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Anyone have issues buying things on psn? It says my Card is invalid every time, even my friends cards...

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Try your card again. Also if you're using a credit/debit card comfirm it has money and it isn't blocking charges. Although there was a time a year ago where Sony was having issues with using the card and would say invalid.

:phone:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Personally, I wouldn't put in my debit card information into the PlayStation Network after the recent outage. Even with updated security, I'm not exactly confident in Sony's ability to protect my information. Get a pre-paid voucher card instead.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Doesn't everybody use prepaid? At least after that outage that is.

I do, I don't trust their servers due to hackers, just look at the PSN incident back in April.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Yes it is. I await it eagerly as well.
Ah tales titles ♥

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
I'm going to assume this is a Role-Playing game, right?
Of course! I wouldn't be talking about any other type of game.

Yes it is. I await it eagerly as well.
Ah tales titles ♥
*Waits for Tales of Graces F*

Here's hoping they release it in NA.

I really, really want this one.
*Waits for NA release of Tales of Xillia* 'cause it looks ****ing epic.

Sorry for the double post...(no infractions "plz").

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Namco always trolls with us and release dates.
I'm hoping they will since the internet is begging pretty hard but we'll see.

We all have to make sure to buy Tales of graces in case they are using that to judge sales by. (even though in an interview they said that wasnt going to be a factor)

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Do you know if it will get localized? According to Wikipedia, it's scheduled to be released next month in Japan, but I haven't been able to find a date for NA release. <_>
We probably won't know if it will be released outside of Japan until like a year or two from now lmao. I honestly think it will though because it looks so sexy.

If Graces does well I'm sure Xillia will come over.

OmegaXXII

We probably won't know if it will be released outside of Japan until like a year or two from now lmao. I honestly think it will though because it looks so sexy.
So it's not planned for anytime soon I'm assuming, meh but now I'm very curious to getting Tales of Graces, if it's a good RPG then I might settle for this instead.

OmegaXXII

You barely started playing it? O_O

I already completed two of Vincent's stories, it's quite ammusing to say the least. :awesome:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Yeah, I just didn't have the time until now. Doesn't take long though, my boyfriend wandered by as I was playing it yesterday, and apparently, I'm already about halfway through, and that was only a couple hours of playtime.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/08/16/live-from-gamescom-playstation-3-now-249/

Hello PlayStation Nation,

I have some exciting news to share with you today. As many of you know, it has been nearly five years since the PS3 first came to the U.S. market with its built in Blu-ray player, integrated hard-drive, built-in wireless, and unmatched hi-def gaming. Today, more than 50 million PS3’s have been sold worldwide, more than 2,495 Blu-ray titles are available and the PS3’s expansive portfolio of games and video content on PlayStation Network exceeds 60,000 titles.

While others in the space are losing steam, PlayStation 3 is gaining momentum and giving gamers everywhere more of what they want: an unparalleled line-up of exclusive games and access to the best in sports, movies and TV, all at a great value.

Today, I believe that value becomes even more evident. I’m excited to share with you that effective immediately at retailers throughout North America, the 160 GB PS3 and the 320GB PS3 are now available for $249 and $299, respectively. In addition, a limited edition inFAMOUS 2 bundle is now available at participating retailers across North America. The bundle retails for $299 and includes a 320 GB PlayStation 3, a copy of inFAMOUS 2 and a 30-day membership to PlayStation Plus.
I wonder if Microsoft will follow suit later this year? (Even tho the arcade is $199 atm)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wowzers, Infamous 2 with it? Nice. Fun game. It still makes me lol how the PS3 will be the same price as the Vita. I don't think I've ever seen a console share the same price as a portable system.

Top Bottom