• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please close this thread people dont know how to take a joke

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
this is was video where non of us were taking this seriously but it happened to be that i had some nice grabs but tat was all i was doing cuz it was fun at the time but people dont know when to realize that i am not trying if they payed attention they could tell that i dont play ice climbers

D

Deleted member

That ike is horible. These wouldn't work as well on a good player.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I love CGing and all- but you are just downright horrible. It was the same CG the ENTIRE (boring) match. Learn some new ones. I bet you picked up ICs 5 minutes before that match and thought you were top ****.

Also, don't do the same smash with Nana when grabbing because it weakens it. Do x-smash THEN f-smash.

And last, try using your hammers? You NEVER used melee combat, you just grabbed. They have them for a reason.

Overall: 1/10. I'm sure most would agree.

Miller

Smash Lord
To be honest, your horrible. You cant just grab with IC, and I watched like half of the video, you never even did the forward infinite throw or back infinite, you just used down throw the whole entire match.

Melee Is more then half the game for IC, you use that melee to set up for a grab. And also, that Ike ****ing sucked. Why'd he even use Fsmash, he was worse then you. Watch Void's videos, maybe Ill rate you above a 1 then.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
yeah this was pretty much the opposite of amazing. besides the horrible ike, ur chaingrabbing was pretty bad. you werent even doing dthrow -> nana fair, but did dthrow -> nana down b where the ike didnt even try to get out which made it look like a chaingrab.

you could have at least been like "rate my ice climbers" but the problem was that u lied and said it was amazing :) gg.

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
The IC's player was bad, the Ike player was even worse. All you did was grab, and use the same CG over and over, and the CG wasn't even that good. You never used a single tilt, smash, aerial, or special outside of the grabs. Desynchs were nonexistent, CG's were crappy, and just overall bad play.

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
I HATE Playing ice climbers i just did it for fun and it turned out i had some cool grabs so i uploaded it. and just for a note the ike player was messing around so much it was even funny he was purposley not attacking me so i could see if he could get out of the grab and when he attacked he only attempted it cuz ikes f smash is really slow so it is funny.

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
We weren't informed that you were joking, and you need to learn how to take criticism.
lol first of all i said AMAZING ice climber match when it is obviously a really ****ty match that me and the ike was messing around in an amazing match is watching Chudat's Ice Climbers. also if u read the description of the video it said tat this is my first time playing ice climbers so all of the that stuff was though up on the spot. also what kinda of criticisms is u suck what is n e one suppose to gain from that.

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
lol first of all i said AMAZING ice climber match when it is obviously a really ****ty match that me and the ike was messing around in an amazing match is watching Chudat's Ice Climbers. also if u read the description of the video it said tat this is my first time playing ice climbers so all of the that stuff was though up on the spot. also what kinda of criticisms is u suck what is n e one suppose to gain from that.
Some people post up crappy vids of themselves honestly thinking they're good, so it's kinda hard to tell if you're joking or not, and I don't remember that description being there before, did you change it?

HolyChef

Smash Ace
this is was video where non of us were taking this seriously but it happened to be that i had some nice grabs but tat was all i was doing cuz it was fun at the time but people dont know when to realize that i am not trying if they payed attention they could tell that i dont play ice climbers
sorry i dont buy that you were joking. if u were ur a dew days late of april fools.nt switching your story. if it really was a joke you wouldnt have changed the whole thing, instead you would have left it and had the joke on us.

and on u not playing ice climbers.

no johns.

Anklez15

Smash Apprentice
sorry i dont buy that you were joking. if u were ur a dew days late of april fools.nt switching your story. if it really was a joke you wouldnt have changed the whole thing, instead you would have left it and had the joke on us.

and on u not playing ice climbers.

no johns.
no johns but if u look at my videos in my youtube profile it is all toon link here is a video of me if u want
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7S4WslZBA

Top Bottom