• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Which 2 Stages would you like to see added as Counterpicks.(top 2 win)

• Brinstar

Votes: 61 24.3%
  • Corneria

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • Poke' Floats

Votes: 59 23.5%
  • Mute City

Votes: 57 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Pat/Pro: Sorry to disappoint but i just umm.. hurt my shoulder.. Lifting a 3000 pound cinder block into a truck.... So you got lucky

ANYWAYS

Anyone that teams with me for friendlies at all... We're going double Bowser.. no johns

THAT MEANS YOU RENTH

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cogsmooch, wanna be "team 25 year olds with beards that play smash". BTW, I have a beard now everyone.
lulz I'm 27 I know embarassing right? But yes that would be awesome, even though I've never met/played you haha. And you are 5x the man you were pre-beard now, fyi.

Have it fight Cog's beard. Although your beard will stand no chance at all, it might be entertaining.
actually my beard had a traumatic incident with a razor a couple weeks ago but it's just dormant in hiding. By Nov 10th it should be full force again.

araknophobik

Smash Master
oh ****! the greatest player of mutha ****in time KDJ is giong to this?!

How much would a ticket cost from cali to where ever this is..

And remeber im 15...

my mom controls me ={
sad lol
since norcal and socal wouldn't really be departing together from airports
if you get the $ then i'll come too and babysit you

Banks

Smash Hero
cogsmooch if u told people u were 22 they wouldnt question you. you still have that youthful bearded face LMAO

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo Killa, let me go with you. I have a way to get there alone but I need to be picked up at the station. And no one has said anything on that, so I have no way to there there now........

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Pat/Pro: Sorry to disappoint but i just umm.. hurt my shoulder.. Lifting a 3000 pound cinder block into a truck.... So you got lucky

ANYWAYS

Anyone that teams with me for friendlies at all... We're going double Bowser.. no johns

THAT MEANS YOU RENTH
bowser pichu please.

Skler

Smash Master
MaineHampshire hasn't lost a crew battle yet and never will lose a crew battle. MaineHampshire is too **** good, so good we have two capital letters in only one name.

Edit: MaineHampshire is going to beat GA.

Edit2: Really.

_milktea

Smash Lord
No scratching!? I can't help that my nails are long! I was playing with some guys on the weekend and they kept slamming their hands into my nails >.>. I'll cut them for you guys haha...so I can win without johns.

Edit: I'll teach you all! The game is basically amazing.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Alright, cool. But, dang, I thought I was the oldest lol. Did you register for doubles yet? I already did but didn't tell Jake who with.
I did the same. I don't think it will be that big of a problem. HEY JAKE/OWM/HAYATO LOOK WE HAVE TEAMMATES NOW.

cogsmooch if u told people u were 22 they wouldnt question you. you still have that youthful bearded face LMAO
mrs. cogsmooch says I look 5 years younger sans beard. but I like being a dirty old man.

who wants it with mainehampshire. we have never lost a state crew battle EVAR
4 maines and 1 hampshire? pine or sklr? uh oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom