• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Alukard

Smash Hero
there is a new rule. it's not for nyc really, but i know in my weekly i will use it. it comes from m2k and it makes perfect sense.
u could let us kno ... people have to b informed to play according to the new rule lol ... also i migh tcome to ur weekly u ugly bum... but u gotta come to mine too =]

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Is anyone in Manhattan going to be free from 2-5 tomorrow and want some practice before the tourney?
I am free from 2:30 to whenever.

Also the new rule is no ledge stalling or "planking" which i so wasnt planning on doing when someone CP luigi's mansion >______________>;

Alukard

Smash Hero
I am free from 2:30 to whenever.

Also the new rule is no ledge stalling or "planking" which i so wasnt planning on doing when someone CP luigi's mansion >______________>;
thats impossible ... its going to b a big argument everytime

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Chaos, you may not care, but others do.

It's like trying to make D.I.C.K (dimmentional Infinite Cape of the Knight....shut up, I like saying it like this. Fits MK for some reason...) a legal technique. a TO can't monitor TVs constantly and determine if it's a infinite or not. There will be too much time spent....and it's stupid.

But meh...what do I know. anyway, there should be ways on how to stop or discourage others to use this tactic.

EDIT: Soul, the best way to show you got the best ______ character is playing them in tournament and getting high placings.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
EDIT: Soul, the best way to show you got the best ______ character is playing them in tournament and getting high placings.
Then for Peach that is me. And I have good records to back this up. Here is my list for N.Y:

Peach: Dark.Pch
DK: Bum
Zero suit Samus: Snakeee
Diddy: NinjaLink
Falco: D1
G&W: Dire
Meta: Shadow/Mask???? Not sure
DDD: Leo (Does he still play?) If not then I guess Jman?

Thats about all I know of the top of my head.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Then for Peach that is me. And I have good records to back this up. Here is my list for N.Y:

bleh, these type of things always starts arguements.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I can bring a N64, but I only have one controller. Anyone else interested?
I have my own controller. We are going to be playing smash 64 right? If so then I'm interested...

Don't know why else you'd drag an N64 to a smash tourney.

I don't quite yet know how good I am at the game... But I've been practicing recently...

I'll play a few matches before the tourney and a few after, even with different controls switching games does confuse me.

soul ark

Smash Ace
I should not this time cause it is based on tournaments right? Not on who looks cool playing the character or w/e in friendlies.
i think it would be nice to do so at least i can rip rookies title and put on my chest NYC'S BEST FOX but im guessing this is only in my head but i'd be glad to see the best captain falcon

mabye we should do and event like that

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm up for consideration for best Olimar.

Since I never see Starz anymore. I miss Starz. Watch him be stalking this thread and post like five minutes after me from deep.

I wanna say best ROB but I know Ron is too beast.

cba

Smash Master
i think it would be nice to do so at least i can rip rookies title and put on my chest NYC'S BEST FOX but im guessing this is only in my head but i'd be glad to see the best captain falcon

i really would like one like that. i would compete as ZSS and/or wario/lucario.

cba

Smash Master
I'm up for consideration for best Olimar.

Since I never see Starz anymore. I miss Starz. Watch him be stalking this thread and post like five minutes after me from deep.

I wanna say best ROB but I know Ron is too beast.
VANZ's sig x2(speed)?

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Snakeee I wanna play some friendly's against you on Saturday zss vs zss. >=) We played a while back in July on wifi but it wasn't the same. D=

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

You would have to place well in tournaments for that.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's Smash 64...
I guess I'm bringing it. I might have to leave early though. Maybe I won't actually enter the tournament but just be there for friendlies/MMs.

Oh snap I can walk to the venue! Hooray for college!
And people are bringing Melee too, right?

soul ark

Smash Ace
You would have to place well in tournaments for that.
i plan to fox is placing low in torneys and i think i can do something about it or at the very least make a little noise so im going to throw the responsibility on myself to do so. then a little later then i can name my self that.

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
wooooow.....i've been gone for a while....

So what's up guys? I've been really busy with school recently, but i would like to think that i still play smash. Maybe when i get my wii at my new house (i moved) people could play me on wifi and stuff... so yeah... what's up...?

Jtails

Smash Lord
wooo hooo trip to PA was cancelled so looks like monthly here i come. do we still need more setups? i can bring 2. im brining the same peeps that came to the weekly and more.
also wassup tier its been a while =]

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
wooo hooo trip to PA was cancelled so looks like monthly here i come. do we still need more setups? i can bring 2. im brining the same peeps that came to the weekly and more.
also wassup tier its been a while =]
Please have the Homebrew Channel.

And umm you guys are ridiculous with the whole wanting wavedashing and L-cancelling in brawl. No tripping is fine enough because it takes out an annoyance. It doesn't add any extra depth nor does it take away much. Messing with the game too much is just stupid. That's like saying we should add parrying to the game like in 3rd strike or Cancelling for "better combos"

Leave the dam game alone. (talking to you ELI!!) If you wanna wavedash and L-cancel. Play Melee! There's a reason they're two "DIFFERENT" games :ohwell:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink

Well i use alot of chars. Past month or so i barely used diddy so...yea. I've been on ROB mostly. Regardless this would start an argument. A thread like this was started before....and it was closed for a reason. Rather not start this up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are mostly know for your diddy and when it seems down to a hardcore fight you would whip him out MORE than your others. But if that is the case then you would be confusing since you dont have a main, and go random in tournament. You usually dont stay one character for like 2-3 games in a row. I gave you diddy cause dispite what you say, you are known for that character the most.

Top Bottom