• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
lmaooooo Silven is too funny.

But yeah my stickers are .50 each.

And yes, Dpch I can make a sticker with your colors.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I used to live in NY so i'll share my dream from last night with you all, since part of it took place in NY.

It started off in the Racoon City woods, then mansion. At this point i'm witnessing the events from the PoV of a random, 20ish white male.

Robin Williams, as an aware zombie in the woods, devours two of the white males STARS squadmates. Robin Williams then helps the white male escape from him, before he loses all senses and causes further harm. Resident Evil characters like Jill Valentine, Sherry Birkin and Rebecca Chambers show up. Sherry, around age 13, was ridiculous and could dual-wield assault rifles with telekinesis. Storm/Halle Berry from X-men was in it too and could destroy groups of zombies with ease.

Then for some reason the dream moved to Downtown Brooklyn in NY. There was a driving segment, in which we noticed the NY zombies looked exactly like regular humans. The zombies were incredibly oblivious, so you could freely travel around the city with caution. The mom from Home Improvement was in it. My favorite restaurant of all time, Juniors, was in it. They make the best roast beef sandwiches and cheesecake ever and is the only place with edible food in the dream. Batman was also in the dream. As an aware zombie, he drops in on us at Juniors and starts infecting people, including Home Improvement mom. I reluctantly depart from her, aware of her fate. Panic ensues. Thousands of people and zombies frantically stampede through a subway station. We escape to a train with an unknown destination.

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol go ta hell. this ain't school silven. yo alex where are these monthlies mother suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
I used to live in NY so i'll share my dream from last night with you all, since part of it took place in NY.

It started off in the Racoon City woods, then mansion. At this point i'm witnessing the events from the PoV of a random, 20ish white male.

Robin Williams, as an aware zombie in the woods, devours two of the white males STARS squadmates. Robin Williams then helps the white male escape from him, before he loses all senses and causes further harm. Resident Evil characters like Jill Valentine, Sherry Birkin and Rebecca Chambers show up. Sherry, around age 13, was ridiculous and could dual-wield assault rifles with telekinesis. Storm/Halle Berry from X-men was in it too and could destroy groups of zombies with ease.

Then for some reason the dream moved to Downtown Brooklyn in NY. There was a driving segment, in which we noticed the NY zombies looked exactly like regular humans. The zombies were incredibly oblivious, so you could freely travel around the city with caution. The mom from Home Improvement was in it. My favorite restaurant of all time, Juniors, was in it. They make the best roast beef sandwiches and cheesecake ever and is the only place with edible food in the dream. Batman was also in the dream. As an aware zombie, he drops in on us at Juniors and starts infecting people, including Home Improvement mom. I reluctantly depart from her, aware of her fate. Panic ensues. Thousands of people and zombies frantically stampede through a subway station. We escape to a train with an unknown destination.

Sir, you win the interwebz

Alukard

Smash Hero
well ur fingers are out of shape XD

also ... LMFAO at ur sig hab ... skeet skeet skeet LOL

Cia

das kwl
if you wanna learn melee falco, talk to Eggm. his falco is Dangerous.

or Even D1, he 4 stocked my samus.

Jigglypuff is my area though. She's my hidden ninja character :chuckle:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
if you wanna learn melee falco, talk to Eggm. his falco is Dangerous.

or Even D1, he 4 stocked my samus.

Jigglypuff is my area though. She's my hidden ninja character :chuckle:
iiight iight thats cool you can teach me a bit of that jiggly

you going to DJ's smashfest?

if you are lets get the training there im already practicing at my crib.
but im mainly practicing ice climbers :chuckle:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
simple im going to do a 2 day tournament at polytech with dmt manga...getting a date and going foward. til then ya

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
simple im going to do a 2 day tournament at polytech with dmt manga...getting a date and going foward. til then ya
With Meleeeeeeee???????

*bats eyes* lol okay I'm being dumb. But I would enter both :)

I just realized my little waddle dee is gone from my sig...hmmmm.

Tekken 6 is amazing btw.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i'll see what i want to do

i have the venue both days until 10 i'll see what to do.
Niceeeeee :D we'll talk about it later.

Alex: Are you coming to my godly smashfest of love?

Crismas: Are you gonna come too?
I'm going to c3, wah. I really want to go to your smashfest cause they are always soo uhh sexy? lol

Top Bottom