• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Okay just to Clear things up for you lightxdreamer the secret partner is DAVE. And im teaming up WITH Zeke, so that Salad Fingers and Zeke. Good luck to everyone that has to face us. LOL LOL LOL LOL.
EDIT - d-a-m-n THX didnt gzim get grounded for dropping out of school? Cuz i havent seen him in dead long! Plus i cant believe d-a-m-n gets censored.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm going to the Tourtument, too. Hopefully, I could team up with Yellow Rat *******.

Btw, my birthday is on thursday, so my team deserves a bye, Alex. XD

falcosmassacre01

Smash Journeyman
Ey yo this guy trying to herb me on the real? SON LETS GET THAT MONEY MATCH GOING! .99 CENTS AND A BAGEL!!! HIGHT STAKES MATCH!!! Oh and pleasey you wanna crew battle salad bowl..GET AT US!!!!
ok at this biweekly crew battle srry about double post

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
im going to leave early ya heard. I seriously gotta be out by like 8:45. Im not sure i'll be joining, but im still itchin for the cash lol. We should start this thing an hour earlier.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
nahhhh bees y'all smell like papa johns di ck.... Big Papas Dave and Hanson are takin this sheezy ...WU TANG!

Bloody_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Uhuh i think...... MOTTS. Mofokca , dude go eat some motts then you can talk to me about getting first with dave? WHo is dave anyways, I've never heard of this guy.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
yo alex, make sure u change the start time this friday to 6 pm. every get there about 5-5:30.

again

THIS BI-WEEKLY STARTS AT 6 PM. COME AROUND 5-5:30 JUST TO MAKE SURE, IF EVERYONE IS THERE BY THAT TIME, THEN WE START...WHOEVER IS GONNA BE LATE, CALL ME @ 646-851-5676, OR MY BROTHER ACE_MARTH @ 347-556-4003 OR EVEN PM ALEX AND WE'LL SEE IF WE CAN HOLD (DEPENDING ON HOW LATE U GONNA BE) BUT TRY TO COME EARLY PLEASE. THANX

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I was told to relay this message from wes to clarify everything.

Moment Of Clarity
LOOK PPL THIS MINI TOUNREY IS GOING TO STILL HAPPEN AT NYCLAN ITS NOT GOING TO START AT 8PM ANYMORE. IT WILL START AT ABOUT 11PM DIRECTLY AFTER THE KILLER FLEET TOUNREY. I WILL BE ATTENDING THE KILLER FLEET TOURNEY THEN FROM THERE WHOM EVER WANTS TO FOLLOW ME TO THIS THING CAN ITS STARTS LIKE 30 MINUTES TO AN HR AFTER KILLER FLEETS THINGS ITS FROM LIKE 11PM TO 3AM PPL SO ITS STILL GOING ON ONCE AGAIN OUT SO WE ARE DOING A da SLASH KILLER FLEET PASSOVER TOUNREY.

Venom NY

Smash Lord
speaking of shout outs umm ill do that later.....ugh ill do some now
zeke and salad fingers-u guys were my first match of the day lol i had no frienlies or nothing u guys make a good team u 2 should team more often

starzoneedge and joyeah-gg :p Joyeah im sorry we banned rainbow cruise xD if i could ban a character it would be kirby cuz ur kirby is 2 good XD and like i told u b4 starz ur tech skill with fox is mad good

wes and bum- -_- y do we always have to fight wes and ______ in teams Dam Dk i shoulda stayed playing with him back in the days so bum couldve taught me stuff O_O

and Rob-thanks for letting me team with my partner shirryuoni i went to go see 300 O_O i came i was sad but u let e join 4 a price lol but anyways thanks

GO SEE 300 IF U LOVE ACTION MOVIES CUZ THAT SHT WAS HOT

SUPER MONKEY BALL FTW

I WISH I WAS THERE earlier so i coulda fought alejandro P and that other guy O_O i think i we wouldve won and not have had that lose when i came in

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
shout outs:

Jayo and Starz- we had to fight ya first lol. Jayo ur so cheap.....3 kills in about 30 seconds=too good lol. sorry we had to gay ya with the shines.

Alejandro and Hazz- i was hopin to see ya in the finals again. maybe next time thanx for comin though. ya shoulda went to gauntlet afterwards.

Bum and Wes- WTF lol. wat happened bum huh lol i thought u was gonna take us out haha lol.

Killa and DJ- ya fu*kin suk lol. we woulda destroyed ya. u lucky we all split the money lol.

Didnt play anyone else so thats it for me.... ALEX RESULTS PLZ lol.

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
shoutouts----

first off DJ- good shlt in teams, we got first son, then jeff and WK got 2nd. but you're gettin better in teams.

jeff and WK- good shlt in teams, we *****.

alejandro and HazZ- also good shlt in teams, you guys are pretty good together.

bum and wes- im not even gonna say anything cuz ya was just off.

zeke and salad fingers- nice matches, but u guys suck...DJ didnt even pick his main on ya and we still won lol. j/k u guys are good.

thats all the teams me and DJ fought, but good shlt to alex and jayO for hostin and hope to see every1 there for next weeks singles'

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
madd props to all the ppl i played....

dj and kfox- i hate ya *******s.. i hate alex even more for setting it up that i needed to play ya

drk pch and ninja- dam ya did better in casuals..... and drk pch i told u u was never gonna beat me again...

dire and his partner (sry i dont know ur name)- dam i was worried about countering dire that his partner took us by surprise and ***** us... good ****..

zro and his partner- step ur game up guys... zro i got my revenge for last week....

im officially making it my goal to not lose to anybody thats not in the top ten... i know theres alot of great players that arent ranked so im gonna have to step my game up...dam i got home from that gauntlet like at 5:30.... i just got up at its 7 oclock...

Mad Props to ace for winning me my copy of brawl at the gauntlet....although after seein ur comp i think i could have done it myself lol....

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Killabox Werent we tied for 1st or some**** like that? *** u should gave me like 10 more dollars.

Lol DJ, i played mad cheap against u lol. Im a grimmey *****. Yo good thing i aint take them glasses of urs *****, i would've broke them. There was a fight at the club yesterday and my phone charger almost split in two.

Lmao, why do i mess around so much in 1v1 friendlies.

Me and Acemarth are too beast as a team lol.

Again KF, we did our thang lol.

Didnt go to mini gauntlet, how was it?

Top Bottom