• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Hey all. Sorry to interrupt any borough battle business, but I'm just curious. Do you guys hold any public smashfests, in this store or anywhere else? I'm probably not as good as all of you, but I'd like to train without having to pay for tournaments. There's really no where I can go around my area to play smash with anyone good. Thanks.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so what's going on for the 27th? I can probably make it, so just give me the info and I'm there. As long as there are friendlies, I'm in. (I can bring a cube +Smash if you want)

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
tht was fun even though i didnt stay long.

@Ace: good matches man, next time no 4-stocks garentee'd

@Bum: gg's yo i gotta find a way to beat dat monkey

@dark .Pc: ur alot better then i thought. good **** but next time ima come back alot better buddy.

@D1 & Vanz: peach dittos r quite Lesbian >_>

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
yo good shlt to every1. i had alot of fun here like always. due to time, the grand finals of teams were split amongst me + ace and wes + bum. but i know...

singles-
1. bum, wes (split)
2. bum, wes (split)
3. acemarth
4. papa hanson

teams-
1. acemarth + killafox, bum + wes (split)
2. acemarth + killafox, bum + wes (split)
3. ron + d1
4. blast + DJ nintendo

full results up 2morrow.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
tht was fun even though i didnt stay long.

@dark .Pc: ur alot better then i thought. good **** but next time ima come back alot better buddy.
I see I was under estimated. as usual. And ok, next time we play I'll expect to see more from you in battle

Zeke- good battle we had. We should fight more soon enough

Jmam- good team battles. we should get a singles in sometime.

Thx- nice matches we had, your jiggs beat me. Guess your a real good b\player, better than me I assume. well play more soon.

Now one last thing I wanna say here. Me and Jash will no longer be entering tournies. we feel that we are not good enough and the way we did in teams today was really bad. I guess me and him are not up to hang with the big boys. we were both loseing matches. We even got three stock in ours at one point. So we will be training with special people when the time comes and we will return to tourny as Dark Korkiri once again once our Peach and Y.Link hit the level we want at last and have gotten better. But aside from us feeling bad today cause of our lost, this tourny was quite fun. I suggest ya dont stop holding these. Well, thats all for now. later guys

Heavy_Bass

Smash Apprentice
Hey this is keg lol.

Shout out to Jman for the fun team friendlies. Maybe we'll try next time ;]. Lol the spanish young link.

And shout out to Jash for his good *** young link. **** cave man son ur the best lol. We need to get that singles match together.

Cia

das kwl
Today was madd cool. Whoever missed it. tsk tsk. Now i'm gonna O.DDDDD on shout out's because i'm in such a good mood.

KiLLa FoX- i GueSS i WaNNa SaY GooD SHiiT iN THe MaTCHeS.. BuT You SaND BaGGeD?? i WaNT a ReaL MaTCH NeXT WeeK. (ICz all day everyday!!!!)

aCe_MaRTH- ::sigh:: oNe oF THeSe DaYzzz.. GooD STuFF

WeS- .. "You a CHeaTeR SoN!!"

BuM- GooD SHiiT aS aLWaYzzz

oNi- You aLReaDy KNoW!! GooD SHiiTzzz, TeaMiN WiT u WaS CooL

RoN- GooD MaTCHeS.. Me aND You GoTTa RaNDoMLy TeaM aND SHoW THaT PKMN ****. (PiKaCHu/JiGGLyPuFF)

D1- DuDe iS Too MuCH!! CaLLiN Me aZeN.. WTF?!?! i BeLieVe My NaMe iS PeRNouNCeD "JaDeN" LMAo!! GooD STuFF ToDaY, We GoTTa GeT MoRe MaTCHeS iN

DaRK.PCH- GooD STuFF You'Re GeTTiN MuCH BeTTeR So DoN'T SToP CoMiN To THe WeeKLieS. THeY WiLL oNLy HeLP You GeT BeTTeR.

JaSH- GooD STuFF. (See above)

BLaCKaNeSe- WeLCoMe To SaLaD BoWL!! BRiNGiN aZiaN BaCKKK!!

aBeL- Go HoMe To MoMMy!! :D GooD STuFF

THX- THiNK You SLiCK TRyNa ReST Me.. PFT, aND i THouGHT We WeRe FRieNDzzz

SaLaD BoWL!!- aLL DaY eVeRyDaY!! NeWeST TeaM "Beauty and the Beast" (Peach/DK .. Now That's Hot)

eCKz- DiDN'T KNoW We LiVeD So CLoSe By, WTF?!?! We GoTTa STaRT TRaiNiN So We CaN CaTCH uP To THeSe CoCKy aZZHoLeZ (i <3 THe CoCKy aZZHoLeZ)

LuCKy- GooD STuFF, You SHouLDa STaYeD LoNGeR

TaG- i DoN'T THiNK He LiKeS Me VeRy MuCH, T_T BuT GooD STuFF. (ICz all day everyday)

aLuKaRD aND SaLaD FiNGeRzzz- You WeRe NoT THeRe. TSK

THaT GuY i DoN'T KNoW THaT WaS THeRe WaTCHin THe MaTCH BuT NoT PLaYiN aND SaYiN aLL THaT uNNeCeSSaRy CRaP aS iF i WaS TRyiNG To HuMiLiaTe SoMe oNe- NoT CooL..

----------------------------------

The Bronx is Takin These Borough Brawls next week so watch for us. and bring your A game peoplez. TiLL Than. Pzzzzz

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
yea sorry about that vanz, i was just tired from work and shlt. thats y i gave it to my brother and thats y i picked marth. (f-smash FTW lol). but this friday i dont have work so i can bust that azz lol. its not really like me to sandbag that much, bubt when i just dont feel like playin i do that. oh and ur azz didnt even say peace to us on the train.

BRONX FTW!

2morrow is goin to be results and rules for the "battle of the boroughs"

Cia

das kwl
Yeeeah sorry bout that. I was in my own world listening to music. it was a really good song.. lmao.. i just looked up, and everyone was gone. so if it's any help, pzzzz!! ha haa

*** by the way, that song. Justin Timberlake- What Goes Around.. Comes Around .. LMAO!! :D

D1

Banned via Administration
I had a royal and grand ol' time playing EVERYONE too bad I still suck @ this game V_v...ah well gotta work hard to get to the top I guess : (.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Hey this is keg lol.

Shout out to Jman for the fun team friendlies. Maybe we'll try next time ;]. Lol the spanish young link.

And shout out to Jash for his good *** young link. **** cave man son ur the best lol. We need to get that singles match together.

good **** on teams we need to play more and ace i love u 4 helping me in the tourny and killafox 4 be him lmao and to my teammate hax 4 doing bad in team we both did bad to bad lol :laugh: anyway we do good next time lol and to dj 4 being like my bro lol and d1 even tho we both sandbaged when we finally got to play lol but when ever hax goes to your house tell me on aim so we could

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
omg just got home... random OD late smashfest at Dj's left me exhausted....

props to everyone i beat... **** everyone who beat me lol

d1- tell me how i got tipped like 20 times on the edge without a jump? cheaters!!!
ace- make sure u put im 3rd in the results!! lol those were ur werds *****!
zeke- 3 stock me huh? i didnt think so!

mad props to that dude from I.H.N.C. that rocked my **** first round... really good **** coming back with that nasty fox. hope to play u next time when im on my game.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
tourny was too much fun. shouts to everyone i played. next week is borough crew battles so lets get some captains nominated for the boroughs and we'll see if ppl can even make it to play for their boroughs. but BX is gonna **** anyway cuz we all like girls. lol blast i said i'll let u by if i fight u in the semi/finals noob.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
it was mad fun playin you guys. my crew members were all scared to ask anyone to play though. so they each liked play about one match. exept for tech0 bc he entered the tourney and me bc i love gettin beat by wes and d1. lol. tech9 is kinda shy and hopefully next time hell play also hes tech0s lil bro and hes pretti good too. i thought i was all good and **** but now i kno that i cant smash u guys to win like i do everyone else. it always worked for me even against the WRATH crew when we beat them but it doesnt work on any body ova der. i have to play smarter and think of ways to kill people at higher percentages more effectively. ill be much better next week u guys got my word. and what is this battle of the borughs in which u speak of?

ace_marth

Smash Champion
it was mad fun playin you guys. my crew members were all scared to ask anyone to play though. so they each liked play about one match. exept for tech0 bc he entered the tourney and me bc i love gettin beat by wes and d1. lol. tech9 is kinda shy and hopefully next time hell play also hes tech0s lil bro and hes pretti good too. i thought i was all good and **** but now i kno that i cant smash u guys to win like i do everyone else. it always worked for me even against the WRATH crew when we beat them but it doesnt work on any body ova der. i have to play smarter and think of ways to kill people at higher percentages more effectively. ill be much better next week u guys got my word. and what is this battle of the borughs in which u speak of?
its basically a big crew battle lol. 10 ppl from theur respective boroughs fight it out wit all the otha boroughs. it'll be BX vs BK vs Manhattan vs Queens vs Long island. if u guys come and bring some ppl we can add an extra NJ crew lol. if everyone one esle is willin also. crew battles will be 40 stock min of 5 ppl and max of 10. neutral stages are Dreamland, PokeStadium and FD. counterpicks are allowed. more info lata.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
good tourny, it was tough fightin every1 back to back but was fun while it lasted. i jus started training on my own n im on my way to become more of a hardcore smasher lol. so now im takin smash a lil more seriously, unlike before

so i'll be gettin my game up soon

btw im lazy ri now shouts 2 every1

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Vanz- My Peach did ok aginst yours. If I had not SD so much, you would have got a better fight and maybe I could have won in both battles. who knows. But me and Jash are gonna lay low from tourys. It does get imbarrassing to come in last or nearly last in teams when we try hard. and go up aginst so many of our counters. We are just not ready. Dont woryy, once our characters are up there, we will return as Dark Korkiri again to do teams. If any thing Jash might enter singles, maybe. But im not doing nether. You'll see us gain owning soon. Put for now, we have work to do and need to hang low

ace_marth

Smash Champion
Full Results

Singles:

1) Bum and Wes (split)
2) Bum and Wes (split)
3) Ace Marth
4) Papa Hanson (Tag)
5) Vanz
TecZero
7) Blast
Starz
9) Zeke
D1
Jayoyeah
X
13) Haxx
Blackanese
Oni
Glitch
17) Leo
thx
Jman

Teams:

1) Acemarth and killafox + Bum and Wes (split)
2) Acemarth and killafox + Bum and Wes (split)
3) Ron and D1
4) Blast and DJ nintendo
5) Blackanese
Vanz and Oni
7) Tag and Thx
Jash and Dark.Pch
9) Haxx and Jman

Alex put these on the first page.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
no noob ace while we were playing u said "im not gonna let u through but if i win third i'll give it to u so u can get in free next time"! dont try to deny it now
wes and bum- i need to get some matches with ya!
fosho- hope ya come through it will be fun with someone repping NJ

yo if theres 5 crews all with like 10 ppl isnt it gonna take mad long to do round robin? just asking i want to do it but i dont know if we'll have enough time to

Cia

das kwl
Bad news BX, i will be staying at my friend's house in queens for the next week to train. According to the rules of FC, that's now my location of residency, so i'll have to be on the queenz team x_x

ace_marth

Smash Champion
oh and vanz according to the rules u HAVE to live in that place in order to play for them. ur not a resident of queens until u literally move there and have ur mail delivered to that address lol. but u can go ahead and play for queens anyway we have a lot of ppl here in the BX.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
oh and vanz according to the rules u HAVE to live in that place in order to play for them. ur not a resident of queens until u literally move there and have ur mail delivered to that address lol. but u can go ahead and play for queens anyway we have a lot of ppl here in the BX.
What if for say your parents are divorce and that you could live/spend the day(s) with them, but each one lives in a different borough. I live with my mom in the bronx, but my father has a house in Matthattan as well. Does it count that I could rep. either Bronx or Matt. even though my prime house is the Bx.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
What if for say your parents are divorce and that you could live/spend the day(s) with them, but each one lives in a different borough. I live with my mom in the bronx, but my father has a house in Matthattan as well. Does it count that I could rep. either Bronx or Matt. even though my prime house is the Bx.
i wouldnt kno lol i would say u could play for just the BX. but mayb e manhattan too idk tho lol. lets just say wherever u get ur mail delivered to lol. if that doesnt work out then idk. let the captain of ur borough choose wat he wana do wit u.

Cia

das kwl
Hahaha.. i was just j/k about the bronx thing. Just felt like pullin the ChuDatz betrayal thing or whatevz.. lmao. And wait.. 5 main?? yooooo.. i better make that list!! T_T

Jash

Smash Lord
Man i suk, i just gotta keep stepping up my game so i can make the Borough of the Brawls stuff. I hope this new Pro style im working on helps me out big time. All i have to say is Dire....thank you for kicking my butt every match we had....it opened my eyes to see how much i really suk and how much practice i need. Next time i hope i do better. Hax, keep up that Falcon, hes very good. Jman....well what can i say we had some funny friendly teams, but its only a friendly so don't get mad *stealing Jmans sarcasm*. Keg, keep up that sheik, it was kinda kicking my butt you know....im scared now. So yea thank you everyone for the good time and hope to see ya next weekly.

Top Bottom