• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

R3N0

Smash Lord
Wow, Ron.. It's crazy because I played him @ Bulletproof a lil while ago and he seemed mad chill, really happy that he just won 400 and a trophy and ****.

Then I played him @ nyclan, he lost to me during two tournament matches and flipped.. he didnt seem that bad, i understand ppl get pissed.. but its just a game.. I'm not gonna lie, ron scared the **** out of me with that post, but I'm completely willing to have faith in him, even though im a little bit scared.. people have lapses in judgment and post things that they would regret..

just move on, ron doesn't seem like the type to kill. Hes a nice guy, but sometimes the temper gets the best of him.

Personally, I'd give it like two weeks to cool off.. I hope there is going to be security @ MLG.. that **** is serious about a couple of hundred of people going to be there!

Cia

das kwl
Okaaaaaay!! Enough of this depression shiit and these essays!! Some things have been done, and some things have been said. Everyone knows. If anyone was shaken up from the incident, you should really be over it by now. And if your not.. idk.. make your own thread about it.. Now i'm gonna lead this thread back in to more "Pertinent" topics like.. umm..

ALEX IS A BED WETTER!!

LMAO!! you know i'm joking. By the way. I'm pretty sure everything that was said was just because of the hype. But will there be a weekly on the 4th or do i need to throw my own shiit??

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
your gay vanz...lol...anyways by the end of today i will know about this week.

Alright everyone as an update to teh weeklies there will be a weeklie friday

1v1 - $15
2v2 - $20

thank you to both killa fleet and web2zone for helping me keep this thing alive...hope to see everyone there.

Cia

das kwl
>_<

Yaaay smash is back!!

::Subliminal Message:: Alex.. u shouldn't say such things. They are hurtful.. lmao!! (the nerve i have)

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
no its cuz ppl keep goin and not sayin they're gonna play and then end up playin regardless and slowin the tourny down. that will go down tho after ppl learn that we aint playin lol. well these are alex's words at least.
ohh alright alright make sense, so basically since we gotta pay 10$ to watch, if we just pay 10$ to play teams thats the same thing right?...i hope lmfao

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
is singles first or is doubles first? im not sure if i can stay at w2z for the entire thing(unless things run much faster... with the $10 spectator fee...i guess)

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Wow thats a good deal!! That actually save money in my wallet! Hey I have a question, if u pay $10 for to watch. Doesn't that count for paying for casual friday? Meaning u would pay other games for rest of the night?O_o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, all seems good then, singles is 15, before it was 20 so not bad if I do say so myself. In 2 weeks I'll enter singles for the first time in months. the training I have been getting is tuff. but I think its paying off. so now I believe I have what it takes to go far in single.s Been working hard for a month thanks too 2 special people I met (not from the U.S) so I think the new me can do well is this tourny, at least top 5? meh dont know for sure but maybe yes..have 2 weeks for this so got to get to work. i really want to suprise everyone of you. I told DJ to watch my Match with Jayoyea, but he went else where, that bum.........lol. Well, I'll see you all in 2 weeks at the next tourny. And hopefully and new Dark.Pch will be seen too ^______^

thx

Smash Ace
so im guessing i missed a lot? and mlg...shiz.....i havent played in 10000000000000 years but i wanna go now maybe i can get a ride

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
a) 25 is still alot for those ppl who go every week..... that winds up being 100 dollars a month....
b) drk pch singles was always 15 at the weeklies....
c) is there a weekly this friday? or no?
d) I love u ace marth lol

Quil

Smash Apprentice
I've been more interested in that scientists found another planet similar to ours, which is capable of sustaining life pretty well. It'd be amazing if we found some life over there.

Quil

Smash Apprentice
>_> But that's irrelevant.

So, about those weeklys!

I can come to the one the week after this one. Looking forward to it

Top Bottom