• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

BUM163

Smash Lord
training as in i'll tell u how 2 do things n wat can help u out n wat can b ur downfall.my prices r negotiable n real good.my training is hardwork n tough but if u listen will make u real good.my aol name is oni163 n i'm in the bx.once again if anyone has pokemon let me know so i can put u in my book cuz i'm gonna b throwin tournaments 4 that game

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well alright Bum, I'll think about it. thanks for clearing that up for me. I'll see what is gonna happen with me....

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Peach sucks so much, she is like the worst character in the game. I mean god, blonde hair, who the hell decided to put her in this game. What a bunch of bull ****

Cia

das kwl
Peach sucks so much, she is like the worst character in the game. I mean god, blonde hair, who the hell decided to put her in this game. What a bunch of bull ****
Yeeah, the only thing worse is that Biitch with the yellow dress and blue shoes!! >_<

ace- you have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on ur hands.. lmao!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Aside from this I hope Im able to say something and get get attacked and all. its short and simple.

Im gonna see and have my crew go to this weekiles and other tournies aw well I think its time we finally came out of the shadows and show ours self more. o I guess we would like to crew battle any crew who challenges us. But KF, We would rather wait till we are nearly at your crews level so we can make sure that you guys get a well respected great battle. Cause I think as a beast crew as yours you guys deserve it. So close to June or the first week of it (about the time the rankings start) Imperial Era will show thier faces and be in the smash world as of tournies and stuff more often. We would love to play all that want too. We just want to show all that we are indeed good players and has what it takes to hang with the tuffiest players out there if we try hard enough.

Hmm......guess that did not look too short. Well sorry for like jumping in with this. but I just wanted KF and others know that Imperial Era will be more active. and since school is ending. I beleive it can happen. thats all smashers. Thanks for reading for those that cared and all. Dark.Pch, Leader of Imperial Era out.

Cia

das kwl
Dude.. i gotta teach u short hand.. or outlining.. SOMETHING!! these term papers are killing us!! but good luck with ur come back. you should challenge this HOT new crew called "Legendary Ascent"

i heard they are pretty good

offcell

Smash Apprentice
Bigger text might help too Dark.Pch. Just my opinion though :D

Then again, I'm Asian. I just might need to open my eyes a bit wider :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Fine I'll try to make my post shorter. Im a typing fiend so excuse me for that.

Anyway who is this Legendary Ascent?

thx

Smash Ace
training as in i'll tell u how 2 do things n wat can help u out n wat can b ur downfall.my prices r negotiable n real good.my training is hardwork n tough but if u listen will make u real good.my aol name is oni163 n i'm in the bx.once again if anyone has pokemon let me know so i can put u in my book cuz i'm gonna b throwin tournaments 4 that game
i got pokemon so i might wanna get in that put my name for that anyway

Cia

das kwl
Well, i was just hit with some incredibly bad news yesterday, and because of family issues, i may not be able to attend this weekly.it's still not certain, but more than likely, i will not be going

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Yo alex (NOT ALEX STRIFE) we should remake our crew or something or get some ppl and do crew battles like everyone else in the bandwagon.

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok fellas wit thx 2 especially vanz rules 4 the pokemon is is almost complete n now hax is helpin me also.if u gonna join this tournament my aol name is oni163 n on myspace is oni163@aol.com.entrance fee n rules will b told once u message me.this weekly should b fun especially pc chris goin.if u wanna train wit me ya know wat 2 do

Hax

Smash Champion
hey bum, you should make a thread about this and link everyone from this thread to that thread.. it'd be a good way to advertise since most people are gonna be from northeast and stuff.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Alright guys so as far as this friday is concerned there is no weekly.

I will give u guys 2 options

#1 - the option that would show me some character - pay the usual casual friday rate of $10

#2 - the last resort option - come downstairs and pay $7

It took some coaxing from KF to bring it down to $7 since they feel "no one will pay $10" so I leave it up to you guys.

Friendlies all day but if I do not see anyone by 10ish I am closing off casual friday and packing it up.

Peace

Tetra

Smash Journeyman
also i'm doin smash training which their is a fee but itz completely negotiable so i let the person decide the price n hours.my aol name is oni163 n i'm in the bx.i will b throwin a smashfest soon just message me here or on aol 2 find out
WHOAAA Bummmmm Calm down mann

You Are a cool dude, don't stop being a cool dude

Don't try and charge people

You play a great DK

You can only play a DK, a character unlike the characters most players are playing at the moment

you can play other chacaters too, but not like your DK

So dude, please don't attempt to charge people for training fees, when the only character you REALLY know how to play is DK.

No offence intended, just mad funny that you would post that

Tetra out

Cia

das kwl
teach me how lol.i'm a noob
Ok.. umm, u see on the upper left hand corner of the screen how it says "add reply" well.. in the Alantic North Area in the upper left of the screen, it will say "new post"

it's just like making a reply, only urs will be the first :D

Alukard

Smash Hero
well i guess i'm not going this friday ... and i agree with bum that since the pot is like 10 more bucks then the entrance fee ... that doesn't attract people that are probably already contemplating about attending lol .... its like not worth it ...

-ALuuuuu!!!!! lol D1 ur too funny

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey guys im goin u guys should all still come casuals with random ppl are great.. ima reserve a tv for space animals only!!

quil: were u the jigglypuff i played? i was a falco player dont know if u remember me! hope uve gotten better and hope to see u on friday. remember pick stages!

pc: i wanted to play u!!

edit:
tetra: bum is really good at many fighting games bcuz he has fast hands and great analyzing skills.. just playing with someone like that even if they use Dk or Roy or Kirby or whoever is a great experience cuz it teaches u to adapt to players who already know where ur gonna be and have the technical skills to punish u for ur mistakes.. Ive played warriorknight so much cuz he lives close to me and hes played me with every low tier in the book. its improved my game so much even if its just when it comes to just the basics like not being predictable and punishing mistakes, learning patterns and adjusting strategies... to such a good player like urself u may find these things easy but these are possibly the biggest mistakes new players make and im happy that bum is trying to help the community even if its for a price.

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
tetra: bum is really good at many fighting games bcuz he has fast hands and great analyzing skills.. just playing with someone like that even if they use Dk or Roy or Kirby or whoever is a great experience cuz it teaches u to adapt to players who already know where ur gonna be and have the technical skills to punish u for ur mistakes.. Ive played warriorknight so much cuz he lives close to me and hes played me with every low tier in the book. its improved my game so much even if its just when it comes to just the basics like not being predictable and punishing mistakes, learning patterns and adjusting strategies... to such a good player like urself u may find these things easy but these are possibly the biggest mistakes new players make and im happy that bum is trying to help the community even if its for a price.
The point is not to charge people to play with them. That's like jesus charging people for a sermon. It's just something you don't do.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
is there a venue fee for ppl who dont enter? if not there should be maybe that will make ppl wanna enter the tourney if they gotta pay 7 or 5$ to get in they might as well pay 10 to enter singles or 20 to enter both or however much it is

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
is there a venue fee for ppl who dont enter? if not there should be maybe that will make ppl wanna enter the tourney if they gotta pay 7 or 5$ to get in they might as well pay 10 to enter singles or 20 to enter both or however much it is
i suggested that to them like 2 months ago but now that pc said of course ya gonna do it! lol PC come anyway i only got to play u last time in teams with djN and we almost had ya!!! lol i need to see master falco in action so i can pick up some new tricks..

also alejandro- training and playing with someone are 2 different things. i think bum is charging to train ppl.. boxers dont get better by just punching random ppl they train day in and day out and its the training ( in my opinion) that makes them better. so i just thought tetra was saying that bum wasnt good enough to train ppl.

Top Bottom